UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Woman shot in D.C.
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BEST EVER
Banned

Sounds like threat. May be like a few others rum to moderator that thier feeling were pricked! LMAO!

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Don't push it friend

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-09-2021 10:09 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
Sounds like threat. May be like a few others rum to moderator that thier feeling were pricked! LMAO!

Or maybe not

Old Post 01-09-2021 10:12 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Would not make any difference too me, not raised that way. We don't run to bunkers like Trump!

QUOTE]Originally posted by sleepy head
Or maybe not [/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-09-2021 10:19 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Would not make any difference too me, not raised that way. We don't run to bunkers like Trump!

QUOTE]Originally posted by sleepy head
Or maybe not
[/QUOTE]

Good

Old Post 01-09-2021 10:23 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

No some are just simple minded followers of the Oange idiot as they can not think on thier own. They try threatening or intimidating people but all they end doing is looking like pathetic moron. People make bad choices every day and they pay for it, fact of life!

quote:
Originally posted by harleydan1956

Really bad intentions... She had a cell phone. You are a PATHETIC LOSER. Armed against unarmed and you defend killing. You, sir, are a worthless puke. If it happens to your family.. even a car wreck.. karma has a way of evening the things out.
A WORTHLESS LIBTARD PUKE, defending killing an unarmed woman over her beliefs... And you, ya worthless waste of oxygen, refuse to comment on your child molesting candidate. You sound like a comedian.. Ron white said you can't fix stupid... You are living proof... Anyone, that defends killing on a belief... Deserves whatever life has for you... You are pathetic [/B][/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-09-2021 11:28 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Don't push it friend

As long as you know which side of that door I'm on. Wouldn't want you to wonder where our friendship stands.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 01-09-2021 11:42 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

DOJ To Investigate Capitol Shooting Death of Air Force Vet Ashli Babbitt

The Department of Justice is opening an investigation into the death of Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt, 35,

https://www.newsmax.com/us/doj-ashl...br=010102if62s1

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 01-10-2021 04:15 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Ashli Babbitt, 35, died from a gunshot wound to the chest after she joined dozens of protestors who stormed the Capitol on Wednesday
A witness to the shooting suggested she was shot by police when she tried to climb through a broken window to get into congressional chambers
DailyMail.com can reveal she was previously prosecuted for reckless endangerment, malicious destruction of property in July 2016
The 14-year Air Force veteran was also the subject of two restraining orders
Babbitt, then named McEntree, was also prosecuted for tampering with a 2012 Ford on a country road in Prince Frederick, a Maryland town outside D.C.
Court records reveal police found probable cause for the two criminal charges, but Calvert County court acquitted her of the reckless endangerment charge
She was found not guilty of malicious destruction or tampering
Babbitt was subject to a temporary peace order filed in February 2017
An unidentified loved one sent Babbitt a text as she flew to DC for the protest,
'Be safe. I cannot lose you,' the sender wrote, as Babbitt texted back a selfie from her airplane seat wearing a 'Trump 2020' mask
She wrote: 'Tons of trump supporters on my plane!!!! I'll watch my 6' – using the military term for looking out behind you
The protester shot dead by police in Washington D.C. yesterday was previously prosecuted for reckless endangerment, malicious destruction of property and tampering with a car, and was the subject of two restraining orders, court records obtained by DailyMail.com reveal.

Ashli Babbitt, 35, died from a gunshot wound to the chest after she joined dozens of protesters who stormed the Capitol to protest Joe Bid. Her family asked her prior to her leaving why?7

Old Post 01-10-2021 08:22 AM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Best Ever
Would you mind posting george floyd's criminal record? Dems n media made him up to be a martyr? Just curious as to what you thought of him? Thanks

Old Post 01-16-2021 05:14 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

He was not on the watch list! He was not posting hate videos and pure bat S### crazy things. Check it out, she was a basket case and a clear and present danger.

QUOTE]Originally posted by benderb4
Anticipating Best at nothing but spreading fake news will not reply about Floyds criminal past. Does not fit his DumbRAT party rhetoric
So here you go...............

[/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-16-2021 06:57 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by JesseJ
Best Ever
Would you mind posting george floyd's criminal record? Dems n media made him up to be a martyr? Just curious as to what you thought of him? Thanks

Anticipating Best at nothing but spreading fake news will not reply about Floyds criminal past. Does not fit his DumbRAT party rhetoric
So here you go...............

In 2009, George Floyd was arrested for a 1st-degree felony charge, as per police criminal records/history/past, of assault and armed robbery he took part in 2007 and spent five years in prison for breaking into a lady’s house with the intent to rob her. George agreed that he wore a blue uniform to look like a government employee to gain the lady’s trust, and eventually pave his way into the house.

The lady soon realized that the person was impersonating to be a government worker, she tried to shut the door but Floyd brute-forced his way into the house.
the victim identified George as the criminal, tallest of all the robbers, who pressed a pistol to her stomach and forced his way into the house. George Floyd’s height was 6 foot 6 inches.

PRETTY VIOLENT ASSAULT ON A PREGNANT WO"MAN"(NOT GENDERED no apologies)

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-17-2021 at 01:36 AM

Old Post 01-16-2021 07:01 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

He was not on the watch list! He was not posting hate videos and pure bat S### crazy things. Check it out, she was a basket case and a clear and present danger.

Old Post 01-16-2021 07:11 PM
benderb4
Banned

^

Old Post 01-16-2021 07:18 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
.... He was not posting hate videos and pure bat S### crazy things. Check it out, she was a basket case and a clear and present danger.

So she deserved to be shot?

Old Post 01-16-2021 07:33 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

No one does but she and she alone put herself in that postion. Every action has a reaction. Her videos showed she had mental issues and was capable of bad things.

QUOTE]Originally posted by Richard Lambert
So she deserved to be shot? [/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-16-2021 07:38 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
So she deserved to be shot?

BINGO !!!
Just like Floyd was a career criminal SUCKED OFF SOCIETY
Yet there were riots, burning and protest.. TO AVENEGE HIS DEATH
.BUT THAT'S
OKAY!!!

INSTANT MARTYR

She was Vet and was there to protest ,support the President ,and what was believed to be an illegitimate election
Did not see any burning, graffiti ,and only damage was to doors to gain entry to rooms

Her protest was not ......OKAY because the RATS SAY SO

SHE WAS UNARMED...SHE WAS MURDERED
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Floyds death was not intentional but caused by the cop none the less
HER DEATH WAS INTENTIONAL PREMEDITATED .VIDEO IS PROOF .COP DELIBERATELY MOVED CLOSER BEFORE FIRING

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-16-2021 at 08:04 PM

Old Post 01-16-2021 07:55 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There were thousands of protesters there and 100 police. Why did only one of the policemen think that a protester should be shot/killed? Why did he think that he should only shoot one? He decided to reach down, unholster his pistol, step forward and shoot/ kill that one protester. If he felt that his life was in danger, why didn't he shoot five or six? Why didn't several of the other 100 policemen shoot some of the protesters? Several of them have said that they thought that their life was in danger. One was even seen in a video screaming please don't kill me. But none of them were actually killed and none of them shot any protesters. Yet you are saying that this woman was "deranged" and it was her own fault that she was killed because "she put herself in that position". It seems to me that maybe the policeman was a little deranged.

Old Post 01-16-2021 08:24 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
There were thousands of protesters there and 100 police. Why did only one of the policemen think that a protester should be shot/killed? Why did he think that he should only shoot one? He decided to reach down, unholster his pistol, step forward and shoot/ kill that one protester. If he felt that his life was in danger, why didn't he shoot five or six? Why didn't several of the other 100 policemen shoot some of the protesters? Several of them have said that they thought that their life was in danger. One was even seen in a video screaming please don't kill me. But none of them were actually killed and none of them shot any protesters. Yet you are saying that this woman was "deranged" and it was her own fault that she was killed because "she put herself in that position". It seems to me that maybe the policeman was a little deranged.

Best Never is on my ignore so if what you are saying is what he said HHMMM....Lets see......
"Yet you are saying that this woman was "deranged" and it was her own fault that she was killed"NEVER BEST quote
So Can we all say if Floyd was not high on drugs and passing fake 20.00 bills while he was covid positive he would be alive ? ... IT'S ALL HIS OWN FAULT not the cops

And as you pointed out IF THIS COP WAS AFRAID....Wouldn't you retreat to safety ? Cover? No, this cop moved toward her..
. A civilian claiming justified homicide would be in the slammer for doing this.
I could see those cops surrounded being scared after witnessing this summers beatings by the BLM and Antifa Trash mobs
The one video posted showed from DC I viewed the cops on the hold line were chit -chatting with the protesters .. Did not look scared to me

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-16-2021 at 08:43 PM

Old Post 01-16-2021 08:39 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness Bester, you got my curiosity up so I went on utube and actually watched her videos. Apparently as always you have only listened to the mainstream media's account of her. This young woman was a true American patriot who was angered at what had been done in the last election. She was a 14 year veteran of the Air Force who had served 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan. She was a Military Policewoman so was herself a cop. There is nothing in her history or background to suggest that she was "deranged". All that she did was break out the window in a door and jump through it. For that she was murdered. As usual, you are only repeating lies that you have seen or read on main stream media. That is pretty pathetic. You will support a thief, dope head rapist shot while commiting another crime but not a true American servicewoman and patriot who was shot while protesting against the government.

Once again, you are embarrassing yourself.

Old Post 01-16-2021 08:57 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Lies like this is one of the many reasons Trump is no longer around. Lies upon lies is the Republicans way. They either drank the kool aid or truley do not know right from wrong. Thank God the majority seen through the lies and did what was necessary.

QUOTE]Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness Bester, you got my curiosity up so I went on utube and actually watched her videos. Apparently as always you have only listened to the mainstream media's account of her. This young woman was a true American patriot who was angered at what had been done in the last election. She was a 14 year veteran of the Air Force who had served 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan. She was a Military Policewoman so was herself a cop. There is nothing in her history or background to suggest that she was "deranged". All that she did was break out the window in a door and jump through it. For that she was murdered. As usual, you are only repeating lies that you have seen or read on main stream media. That is pretty pathetic. You will support a thief, dope head rapist shot while commiting another crime but not a true American servicewoman and patriot who was shot while protesting against the government.

[/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-16-2021 09:03 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

As Trump would say to you невежественная задница LMAO!

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4

Old Post 01-16-2021 11:23 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:

Old Post 01-17-2021 01:20 AM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:

what people WERE IS NOT WHO THEY ARE ALWAYS, BENIDICT ARNOLD WAS ALSO A OFFICER WHO AT ONE TIME SERVED HIS COUNTRY BEFORE HE BECAME A TRAITOR!

Old Post 01-17-2021 01:20 AM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
what people WERE IS NOT WHO THEY ARE ALWAYS, BENIDICT ARNOLD WAS ALSO A OFFICER WHO AT ONE TIME SERVED HIS COUNTRY BEFORE HE BECAME A TRAITOR!
Wasn't he serving his country by being what we refer to as a traitor?

Old Post 01-17-2021 02:37 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Apparently y'all are listening to the main stream media accounts instead of watching the videos of what really happened. I find it hard to believe that anyone would condone her murder after watching what really happened. But I may be wrong. What is really interesting is that 4 policemen didn't see her as a threat and stepped aside to let her through the door. Then the crazy cop on the other side of the door shot and killed an unarmed female protester for no reason. There are plenty of videos out there. All you have to do is watch a couple of them. Or maybe y'all are afraid that they won't fit your narrative. Kind of like the reason that y'all won't read the transcript of President Trump's speech.

Old Post 01-17-2021 02:48 AM