UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > MLB All Star Game
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

MLB All Star Game

The All Star baseball game is being moved from Atlanta. No new site named yet. Because of Georgia's new law requiring I.D. to vote. Do Dems only want illegals to be allowed to vote, or if an Australian or European is here on vacation on election day can they also vote? I'm thinking they can if nobody shows I.D.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2021 09:15 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Need ID to do a lot of things in this country..Drive, buy cigarettes,buy booze, get welfare, health care at hospitals ..
Yet being required to show ID to vote for people that make that the laws that we have to obey in this country ...IS RACIST !!!???

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 04-02-2021 09:32 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

IM DONE WIYH ALL PROFESSIONAL SPORTS!! JesseJ

Old Post 04-04-2021 03:53 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JesseJ
IM DONE WIYH ALL PROFESSIONAL SPORTS!! JesseJ

I'm with you! I refuse to support the bunch of racist crybabies. I won't even watch collegiate after they started this kneeling crap. Coaches have no backbone anymore. If they say anything to their players, they are labeled racists. Someone else will have to pay their salaries, cause it won't be me!!!

Old Post 04-04-2021 06:05 PM
hat creek mac is online now Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

ONCE AGAIN....HYPOCRITES WOKE LIBERALS

MLB requires photo ID to pick up tickets from Will Call, but boycotts Georgia for voter ID law
Fox News ^ | 1 hour ago | Michael Ruiz
Posted on 4/3/2021, 9:47:47 PM by conservative98

Major League Baseball responded to calls to boycott the state of Georgia over a controversial new voter-ID law by moving the All-Star game out of the Peach State.

But teams still requires fans to show photo ID to pick up their tickets from the Will Call booth.

South Carolina Republican Rep. Nancy Mace called the league out on Twitter.

"Hey @MLB, this you?" she wrote, along with a screenshot of the Will Call policy at mlb.com

The league did not respond to multiple requests for an explanation of its photo ID policy for ticket retrieval.

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 04-04-2021 10:24 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Baseball Fan

Being a baseball fan, I had to check this out. Never trust the TV brainwashers trying to brainwash people (often with success).

SB 202 - 98 pages of legal language (not very well done). Very transparent in intent!

The big losers, all the way around (relating to this bill) are the residents and voters (maybe) from the Atlanta metro area (Fulton, Gwinnet, Cobb, and DeKalb counties), (the four counties with a population over 550,000).

In Section 26 (L1165-L1219) provisions were put into the bill to make it much harder for these people to vote. It actually specifies counties with a population greater than 550,000. Note: These restrictions don't apply to counties with less than 550,000 population. A clear attempt to reduce the large city/urban area vote. It's as plain as day. These counties happen to have a high minority population (black, asian, other) to the point that they are a majority in these 4 counties. Very targeted discrimination. Very plain/easy to see.

So, the Georgia legislature passes a bill to screw these people out of their voting rights. That's problem #1 (and a fact). That certainly needs fixed somehow/someway. But, pulling the All-Star game from Atlanta basically hurts these same people from the Atlanta metro area, and not so much the rest of Georgia (problem #2).

Old Post 04-05-2021 04:36 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Re: Baseball Fan

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh

In Section 26 (L1165-L1219) provisions were put into the bill to make it much harder for these people to vote. It actually specifies counties with a population greater than 550,000. Note: These restrictions don't apply to counties with less than 550,000 population. A clear attempt to reduce the large city/urban area vote. It's as plain as day. These counties happen to have a high minority population (black, asian, other) to the point that they are a majority in these 4 counties. Very targeted discrimination. Very plain/easy to see.

So, the Georgia legislature passes a bill to screw these people out of their voting rights.

Elaborate... WHY ??

Just because a county has a higher population are you not a RACIST
for automatically assuming by being higher population county it equates to HIGHER MINORITIES ??? SHAME ON YOU !!!
By Reducing drop boxes ?
By Requiring I.D ? Many other states still do.
By tightening requirement of no excuse mail in ballots? Once again already like that in other staes

Last edited by benderb4 on 04-05-2021 at 05:49 AM

Old Post 04-05-2021 05:45 AM
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Baseball Fan

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
Elaborate... WHY ??
By Reducing drop boxes ?
By Requiring I.D ? Many other states still do.
By tightening requirement of no excuse mail in ballots? Once again already like that in other staes

Read the bill.

Old Post 04-05-2021 05:49 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

NO ,YOU QUOTED IT . YOU BROUGHT RACE IN TO IT. YOU TELL ME WHY !!!

YOU ARE A TYPICAL LIBERAL BLAMING EVERYTHING ON RACE

I ASKED YOU... HOW IS THIS SUPPRESSION ???

Last edited by benderb4 on 04-05-2021 at 06:55 AM

Old Post 04-05-2021 05:50 AM
benderb4
Banned

Re: Baseball Fan

quote:

SB 202 - 98 pages of legal language (not very well done). Very transparent in intent!

So, the Georgia legislature passes a bill to screw these people out of their voting rights. That's problem #1 (and a fact). That certainly needs fixed somehow/someway. But, pulling the All-Star game from Atlanta basically hurts these same people from the Atlanta metro area, and not so much the rest of Georgia (problem #2).

WHAT A HEE HAW JOKE YOU ARE MAN!!!
I really thought you more intelligent !!
DID YOU EVEN READ IT ??? FOR REAL???
Like most LIBERALS ... YOU GOT IT WRONG !!!

THIS SECTION ACTUALLY EXPANDS and CLARIFIES
Drop boxes locations and collections ..........BIG DEAL SO SUPPRESSIVE

ADDS REGISTRATION SITES...
OOOHHH THAT is really suppressive

CLARIFIES DROP BOXES PER 100,000 RESIDENTS...EEEKKK!!! A NOTHER TERRIBLE SUPPRESSIVE VOTE LIMITING ITEM !!!!

OH NO!!!... DROP BOX AREAS MUST HAVE ADEQUATE LIGHTING !!! SO TERRIBLE NOT ALLOWING PEOPLE TO VOTE IN TOTAL BLACK STREETS... OOOOHHHH!!!!HOW TERRIBLE

DROP BOXES MUST BE UNDER CONSTANT SURVEILLANCE....
YIKES... KEEP THE TAMPERERS AWAY IS SO SUPPRESSIVE !!

OPENINGS OF SLOT BOXES SHALL NOT ALLOW THE TAMPERING OF BALLOTS..... THIS IS JUST SO TERRIBLE !!!!

ABENTEE DROP BOX SHALL CLEARLY DISPLAY SIGNAGE NOT TO SUBMIT ILLEGAL BALLOTS !!!....UUUMMMM WELL I GUESS IF YOU CAN"T READ WE COULD CALL THIS SUPPRESSIVE !!!..... YEAH OKAY ,RIGHT!!!

The rest of YOUR SUPPRESSIVE ACT QUOTE ....CLARIFIES THE HANDLING OF THE BALLOTS AND THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES ...

OOOOHHH JUST SO DROP DEAD SUPPRESSION OF THE MINORITIES

LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL

Last edited by benderb4 on 04-05-2021 at 06:50 AM

Old Post 04-05-2021 06:15 AM
benderb4
Banned

HERE IT IS FINALLY GOT IT TO COPY
THE ADDITION THAT ... HONALIEH RIDICULOUSLY STATES IS SO SUPPRESSIVE
https://www.legis.ga.gov/api/legisl...20212022/201498

1165 (b) Any other provisions of this chapter to the contrary notwithstanding, in all counties of
1166 this state having a population of 550,000 or more according to the United States decennial
1167 census of 1990 or any future such census, any building that is a branch of the count
1168 courthouse or courthouse annex established within any such county shall be an additional
1169 registrar's or absentee ballot clerk's office or place of registration for the purpose of
1170 receiving absentee ballots under Code Section 21-2-381 and for the purpose of voting
1171 absentee ballots advance voting under Code Section 21-2-385.
1172 (c)(1) A board of registrars or absentee ballot clerk shall establish at least one drop box
1173 as a means for absentee by mail electors to deliver their ballots to the board of registrars
1174 or absentee ballot clerk. A board of registrars or absentee ballot clerk may establish
1175 additional drop boxes, subject to the limitations of this Code section, but may only
1176 establish additional drop boxes totaling the lesser of either one drop box for every
1177 100,000 active registered voters in the county or the number of advance voting locations
1178 in the county. Any additional drop boxes shall be evenly geographically distributed by
1179 population in the county. Drop boxes established pursuant to this Code section shall be
1180 established at the office of the board of registrars or absentee ballot clerk or inside
1181 locations at which advance voting, as set forth in subsection (d) of Code
1182 Section 21-2-385, is conducted in the applicable primary, election, or runoff and may be
1183 open during the hours of advance voting at that location. Such drop boxes shall be closed
1184 when advance voting is not being conducted at that location. All drop boxes shall be
1185 closed when the advance voting period ends, as set forth in subsection (d) of Code
1186 Section 21-2-385. The drop box location shall have adequate lighting and be under
1187 constant surveillance by an election official or his or her designee, law enforcement
1188 official, or licensed security guard. During an emergency declared by the Governor
1189 pursuant to Code Section 38-3-51, drop boxes may be located outside the office of the
1190 board of registrars or absentee ballot clerk or outside of locations at which advance voting
1191 is taking place, subject to the other limitations of this Code section.
1192 (2) The opening slot of a drop box shall not allow ballots to be tampered with or
1193 removed and shall be designed to minimize the ability for liquid or other substances that
1194 may damage ballots to be poured into the drop box. A drop box shall be labeled21 SB 202/AP
S. B. 202
- 48 -
1195 "OFFICIAL ABSENTEE BALLOT DROP BOX" and shall clearly display the signage
1196 developed by the Secretary of State pertaining to Georgia law with regard to who is
1197 allowed to return absentee ballots and destroying, defacing, or delaying delivery of
1198 ballots.
1199 (3) The board of registrars or absentee ballot clerk shall arrange for the collecting and
1200 return of ballots deposited at each drop box at the conclusion of each day where advance
1201 voting takes place. Collection of ballots from a drop box shall be made by a team of at
1202 least two people. Any person collecting ballots from a drop box shall have sworn an oath
1203 in the same form as the oath for poll officers set forth in Code Section 21-2-95. The
1204 collection team shall complete and sign a ballot transfer form upon removing the ballots
1205 from the drop box which shall include the date, time, location, number of ballots,
1206 confirmation that the drop box was locked after the removal of the ballots, and the
1207 identity of each person collecting the ballots. The collection team shall then immediately
1208 transfer the ballots to the board of registrars or absentee ballot clerk, who shall process
1209 and store the ballots in the same manner as absentee ballots returned by mail are
1210 processed and stored. The board of registrars, absentee ballot clerk, or a designee of the
1211 board of registrars or absentee ballot clerk shall sign the ballot transfer form upon receipt
1212 of the ballots from the collection team. Such form shall be considered a public record
1213 pursuant to Code Section 50-18-70.
1214 (4) At the beginning of voting at each advance location where a drop box is present, the
1215 manager of the advance voting location shall open the drop box and confirm on the
1216 reconciliation form for that advance voting location that the drop box is empty. If the
1217 drop box is not empty, the manager shall secure the contents of the drop box and
1218 immediately inform the election superintendent, board of registrars, or absentee ballot
1219 clerk, who shall inform the Secretary of State.

Last edited by benderb4 on 04-05-2021 at 06:52 AM

Old Post 04-05-2021 06:44 AM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Wow, poor poor minorities in GA. How will they ever vote for the candidate they support now??? I feel their pain, I have to show my ID when I vote here in Indiana and I am limited where/when I can vote also. Somehow, I manage to get my vote in. 😁

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 04-05-2021 01:50 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, what in the world does Major League Baseball have to do with politics? Give me a break. Since when does the game of baseball get confused with politics? When did this happen? Is baseball no longer a sport?

This is just like religion and churches. Our forefathers had the good sense to seperate Church and State in our original Constitution. But look at our country now. Churches are all
entwined with politics. Preachers preach politics from their pulpits now during election years. Georgia just elected a preacher to the Senate.

What is happening? My Grandaddy used to say that you don't argue religion or politics but now religion is politics. Everything is political now. The democrats are making race wars into religion wars and sports wars. They are making sports and religion all about race. Just listen to what Biden is saying about this. He is lying through his teeth to make something out of nothing and the media is backing him up. This is just another attempt to fuel his made up race wars to divide Americans.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-05-2021 at 05:28 PM

Old Post 04-05-2021 05:20 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

How do you think this would be accepted? "Voters will no longer be required to show I.D. because , for whatever reason, blacks are not capable of obtaining I.D." Talk about stirring up a hornet's nest.

Old Post 04-05-2021 05:52 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
How do you think this would be accepted? "Voters will no longer be required to show I.D. because , for whatever reason, blacks are not capable of obtaining I.D." Talk about stirring up a hornet's nest.

That is exactly what democrats are saying but the black people of Atlanta know that it is just a sham and not true. They know that the politicians are just making it up.

Old Post 04-05-2021 07:42 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Read It?

Yes I did read it.

Yes, the intent is very clear for anyone that can read and understand legal language, and has a solid understanding of demographics.

Almost all of us know and understand what this is all about. Some just refuse to admit it (for whatever reasons).

To me, the bad part is the politicians trying to control (and in this case reduce citizens rights) instead of representing their citizens (all of them).

Old Post 04-06-2021 06:19 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Read It?

quote:
Yes I did read it.

Yes, the intent is very clear for anyone that can read and understand legal language, and has a solid understanding of demographics.

Almost all of us know and understand what this is all about. Some just refuse to admit it (for whatever reasons).

To me, the bad part is the politicians trying to control (and in this case reduce citizens rights) instead of representing their citizens (all of them).

Some of us know what this is all about. Apparantly there are a few that don't. You keep on believing the lies coming out of the Biden administration. Even main stream media reported that Biden is telling 4 different lies when he talks about the Ga voting rights bill. I think the watchdogs gave him 4 pinnochios for telling 4 lies. I guess that you refuse to believe that Biden is lying even when the experts that "understand legal language and demographics" say that he is. Do you really think that you know or understand better than they do?

Old Post 04-06-2021 06:53 AM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Yes I did read it.

BOO HOO REPRESENT THE PEOPLE !!!!????

>>>>>>>>YOU ARE WRONG<<<<<<<

POLLS SHOW THAT Overall, 72% of American adults approve of requiring photo identification to vote,

Poll: 74% of Georgia Voters Favor Requiring Voter ID to Cast Absentee Ballots

INTENT ??? I PIECE MEALED IT OUT FOR YOU !!!
EVIDENTLY YOU ARE BEREFT OF COMPREHESION SKILLS WITHOUT HELP OF YOUR LYING MEDIA..AND LYIN BIDEN
BLOWING YOU OUT OF HERE ON THAT LIE

CHANGE THE LEAD NOW THAT YOU ARE CAUGHT MIS REPRESENTING THIS BILL

YOU ARE A JOKE LIKE ALL DUMB RATS
APING THE LYING RAT PARTY AND LYING BIAS MEDIA

THE SECTION "YOU QUOTED" CLEARLY DEALS WITH

......SECURITY TO ENSURE LEGAL VOTES
........ EXPANSION OF CURRENT LAWS

AND EXPLAIN???
HOW REQUIRING I.D IS SUPRESSION???
OUT OF PRECINCT NOT ALLOWED???

WELL WHERE I LIVE YOU MUST VOTE WITHIN YOUR PRECINCT

AND WHEN 34 STATES IN THIS COUNTRY ALREADY REQUIRE ID

OH IT IS ALL SO TERRIBLE .OH MY WOE TO POOR GEORGIANS

REAL ID goes into effect on October 1, 2021

YOU WILL NEED A FEDERALLY ACCEPTABLE FORM OF ID IF
>>>>>>
You do not have a valid U.S. passport or passport card; AND
You use airplanes as a mode of domestic transportation; or
You visit military bases; or
You visit secure federal facilities.

SO YOU IDIOTS ARE KICKING AND SCREAMING ABOUT NEEDING AN ID TO VOTE....................YET..........

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER A FERERAL BUILDING WITH OUT ....WAIT FOR IT....

AN I.D. !!!!!

THE HYPOCRISY !!!!

Last edited by benderb4 on 04-06-2021 at 08:29 AM

Old Post 04-06-2021 06:54 AM
benderb4
Banned

Old Post 04-06-2021 07:33 AM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Didn’t that fruitcake appointed to Secretary of Health, by butthole Biden, come from PA too? Maybe there’s something in the water.....😁

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 04-06-2021 12:20 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Yes I did read it.

You have proved it for me. There are only two larger idiots on earth than you. Biden and Obama. Throw you in and we have the three stooges; 2021 addition.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 04-07-2021 12:32 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

SO ...
Colorado, is the Site of New MLB All-Star Game,

WIERD

Georgia: Voter ID, 17 days of early voting.
Colorado: Voter ID, 15 days of early voting.

Atlanta is 51% Black.
Denver is 9.2% Black.

SSSOOO .........The MLB
is moving the MLB All Star Game out of ATL which has more day-of voting rights than CO?

The Wokes Are at it again

AND it has been reported that many of the businesses that are taking a hit are Black owned

Stacy Abrams is feeling the heat and begging the cancel culture folks not to boycott Georgia

Abrams ,Just before Major League Baseball’s decision on Friday to pull its All-Star Game out of Atlanta, which will reportedly cost the area $100 million in tourism revenue, she asked that people not boycott the Peach State.

Old Post 04-08-2021 03:02 AM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

she asked that people not boycott when she is 90% of the reason the All Star Game was moved. Brilliant.

Old Post 04-09-2021 01:27 AM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Read It?

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
You have proved it for me. There are only two larger idiots on earth than you. Biden and Obama. Throw you in and we have the three stooges; 2021 addition.

The liberal you are referring to applauded when rights were abused during covid-19, now he's concerned voter rights are being taken when they aren't. The worst kind of racism is believing another race is to dumb to do what is required by everyone. Maybe is doesn't believe that, maybe he believes libtards are to dumb

Old Post 04-09-2021 10:39 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Thank You!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson

WOW!!!

(1) Two former attorneys (one a Harvard Law Grad) AND ME!!!
(2) Two former senators AND ME!!!
(3) Two Presidents of the United States AND ME!!!

It is pretty awesome to even be considered a part of such select company. Let alone rate ME as the best of the bunch!!!

Three stooges (2021 addition... so you want it to be a math event). I'd participate. I'm good at math. Now might be a good time to go back and edit your post so it doesn't sound like you don't know the difference between "addition" and "edition". Or, were you trying for the role of the 4th stooge (Shemp). That's cool. The four of us could still put on a great show (if we all work together)!!!

Thank you Shemp,

MOE

Old Post 04-12-2021 06:31 AM