UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > November Bloodlines
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

November Bloodlines

Are the November Bloodlines like all of those mail in ballots in Michigan. Has everyone but me gotten theirs?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-04-2020 04:40 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

I haven't got mine yet.

Old Post 11-05-2020 11:18 AM
jeffrey robinso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffrey robinso Click here to Send jeffrey robinso a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffrey robinso Find more posts by jeffrey robinso Add jeffrey robinso to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OLD TIMER
UKC Forum Member

Mine

Came Tuesday.

Old Post 11-05-2020 12:00 PM
OLD TIMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLD TIMER Click Here to Email OLD TIMER Find more posts by OLD TIMER Add OLD TIMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigdiezel79
UKC Forum Member

Haven’t gotten mine yet

Jeremy Harris

Old Post 11-06-2020 08:25 AM
bigdiezel79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdiezel79 Click here to Send bigdiezel79 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigdiezel79 Find more posts by bigdiezel79 Add bigdiezel79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

I've had mine for almost a week.

Old Post 11-06-2020 12:07 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeslieCremin
UKC Moderator

If you haven't received your November issue, feel free to message me or email me at lcremin@ukcdogs.com and I can get an issue resent to you!

Thanks!
Leslie

Old Post 11-06-2020 01:25 PM
LeslieCremin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LeslieCremin Click here to Send LeslieCremin a Private Message Click Here to Email LeslieCremin Find more posts by LeslieCremin Add LeslieCremin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randywoodard2
UKC Forum Member

Mine came today

Pr.Woodards Late Night Trix

Old Post 11-06-2020 06:45 PM
randywoodard2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randywoodard2 Click here to Send randywoodard2 a Private Message Click Here to Email randywoodard2 Find more posts by randywoodard2 Add randywoodard2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OLD TIMER
UKC Forum Member

I think

That the USPS is really overloaded with “mail” and slower delivery is going to be the normal for awhile. Even letters are talking longer then what they did in the pass.

We got a delivery on Sunday by USPS from Amazon and that poor guy had a van full!!!

So I have come to the conclusion that I’ll be happy if they come by the 15th, and probably won’t see them by the 1st that was in the past.

Old Post 11-06-2020 09:54 PM
OLD TIMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLD TIMER Click Here to Email OLD TIMER Find more posts by OLD TIMER Add OLD TIMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote