UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Larry's Hurricane Creek B&T's
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Larry's Hurricane Creek B&T's

Wishing everyone success and happiness in 2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019 - 2020 - 2021 - 2022 - 2023! Come Hunt, come visit, or call and talk coonhuntin & Black dogs.
Larry

NITE CH GRCH. TIM'S HURRICANE CREEK DOZER HTX DNA-P (GrndSireBTTBCane)
NITE CH. LARRY'S HURRICANE HAWKGONE DNA-P (BTTB BlackHawk) 2018-2019 PERFORMANCE SIRE
CH. HURRICANE STORMIN LUCY LOU (Sire Ike) (Half Owner Jason & Joey of Hurricane Creek B&T Kennel II)
CH HURRICANE ATNITE BIG HOWLER (My 5th generation son!) (Sire Hurricane HawkGone) (GrandSire Dozer)
GR CH 3 IKE'S BLACK JOE (Sire- GrNiteChGrCh Cooper's Stormin Ike)
CH.HURRICANE CREEK ROGUE ONE (Sire Howler, Grand Sire HawkGone)
LARRY'S HURRICANE CREEK RAE (sire Howler, grand sire HawkGone)
BLACKBURNS BEE (Sire Blackburns Snuffy II)(Half Owner with Jon Kibler)
NEW HOUNDS IN THE KENNEL;
HURRICANE HARLEM'S HARLO (Sire Harlem)
HURRICANE KIBLER'S ANNIE (Sire 6 gun Albert)

Last edited by Larry B. on 01-02-2023 at 08:05 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-03-2013 08:11 PM
Larry B. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry B. Click here to Send Larry B. a Private Message Find more posts by Larry B. Add Larry B. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Just want to say thanks to all my local buddies and abroad for your support and friendship.
Larry

NITE CH. LARRY'S HURRICANE HAWKGONE DNA-P (BTTB BlackHawk) 2018-2019 PERFORMANCE SIRE
CH. HURRICANE STORMIN LUCY LOU (Sire Ike) (Half Owner Jason & Joey of Hurricane Creek B&T Kennel II)
CH HURRICANE ATNITE BIG HOWLER (My 5th generation son!) (Sire Hurricane HawkGone) (GrandSire Dozer)

Old Post 01-10-2013 08:24 PM
Larry B. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry B. Click here to Send Larry B. a Private Message Find more posts by Larry B. Add Larry B. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane_atchison
UKC Forum Member

dog

Didnt you have a male outa Drum/Sue at 1 time?

Old Post 01-10-2013 09:33 PM
shane_atchison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane_atchison Click here to Send shane_atchison a Private Message Click Here to Email shane_atchison Find more posts by shane_atchison Add shane_atchison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

I had a female Gr.Ch. Larry's Hurricane Dixie Rose, She got snake bit in her kennel, by a bunch of baby ground rattlers. Rushed her to the animal emergency room in North Little Rock, but she was too far gone and nothing they could do.
She was a hard core layup dog and had a super cold nose. When I finished her on the bench she was the youngest B&T to finish into grand in the state at that time.
Sure wish I had her back. I had some key planning to my breeding program. Another reason why I got My Hawkgone male out of BTTB Blackhawk, his dam is Shabels BB out of Bear Branch Bonnie. Bonnie was the littermate to Drum.
Larry

Old Post 01-10-2013 09:52 PM
shane_atchison
UKC Forum Member

I had a male from that cross I was tryin 2 track down. I have a male from Drum/Betty thats super nice jus tryin 2 find another.

Old Post 01-10-2013 10:53 PM
shane_atchison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane_atchison Click here to Send shane_atchison a Private Message Click Here to Email shane_atchison Find more posts by shane_atchison Add shane_atchison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Wish I knew too (Drum/Sue) I would be in line to get another. At this time I dont know of anyone. The Drum/Betty cross, I've heard did real nice. I have a 21/2 yr. old out of Tall and Betty.
Seems like almost every thing she throws turns out pretty good.
There also is BTTB Tex, he is in Texas now. ( no pun intended,LOL)
I think the former owner was from Georgia?? He's a classy hound. He's gotta be to tree them brush coon out there.
Larry

Old Post 01-11-2013 01:27 PM
strikem56
UKC Forum Member

sue and drum x

2 males were culled, female in Center Ridge doing good buy still likes coyotes, male in Tennessee with some wins

Old Post 01-12-2013 04:34 PM
strikem56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for strikem56 Click here to Send strikem56 a Private Message Click Here to Email strikem56 Find more posts by strikem56 Add strikem56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to BTTB BlackHawk! Winter Classic

Old Post 01-31-2013 06:36 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

I had a Great time at the old fashioned coonhunt this weekend in Carthage,AR.
LudaBell AKA ''The Machine" Didnt do too bad in the treein contest. She was about the only B&T entered. I think she came in about 4rth or 5th, with 86 to 88 barks. Not too bad for a black dog cause all my others are pure Bawl mouths and I'm not real keen on the chopmouths. She put on a pretty good show.
This is the only dog I have ever seen that caged coon, no matter how many ya show her does not mess her up just makes her that more intense.
It was a fun time and I enjoyed it!
LB

Old Post 02-04-2013 02:56 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

For Sale GR.CH.Larry's Hurricane Creek Buford, Sire Mineharts' Walkin Tall , Dam Hagood's Black Betty. He is 2 1/2 years.
After thinking long and hard I have decided to try and sell him.
He has won several King of Shows and has shown once at National level. qualified for the World show twice.
Buford is well started/hunting, and close to finished, he should have been fully finished out by now, but have overwhelmed myself with too many hounds. He is very loud bawl mouth and very fast. When turned loose goes hunting fast. Will make someone a good competition hound.
Buford trees livetrap coons (use him to backup pups) like it is textbook.
My opinion; He has potential to be Bench world Champion. His Show quality value $600. Im asking; $450.
He has sired one litter of pups. Two pups which I know of are treeing own coon. You are welcome to come and we will trial him in woods.
Again $450. Firm Larry 870-917-7592

Old Post 02-14-2013 08:50 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Just a note wanted to say , had a Great Hunt with my buds Mike and Brian this wkend at southwest Arkansas. Them fellars showed me some real nice coonwoods.
We made two good trees and had the meat. Sometimes its quality over quantity.
LB

Old Post 02-25-2013 03:40 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Ch. Hurricane Creek Chirpin Stormy Out of Stormin Ike won Champions class and Best overall female at Gill,AR. B&T Sectional Saturday.
This finished her to Grand Champion! Now to work on her hunting ability.
Larry

Old Post 03-04-2013 04:17 PM
K. Singletary
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Larry!!!!

ChNtCh Allnite Gypsy Girl

Old Post 03-04-2013 04:20 PM
K. Singletary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K. Singletary Click here to Send K. Singletary a Private Message Click Here to Email K. Singletary Find more posts by K. Singletary Add K. Singletary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scshrimp
UKC Forum Member

Pm

sent

Old Post 03-05-2013 01:25 AM
scshrimp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scshrimp Click here to Send scshrimp a Private Message Find more posts by scshrimp Add scshrimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

I still have Buford for Sale if any interest in a started hound that has potential to be a comp. hound let me know.
Buford is SOLD

Last edited by Larry B. on 11-26-2013 at 12:57 PM

Old Post 03-07-2013 01:39 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Got to take the bad with the good. I didnt get a pass with Dozer at Garner for HTX. He hunted his hind in off just couldnt get a coon up. Better luck next time, although he does have one pass.
I had a great hunt the other nite with HawkGone & Lightinin (Dozer's son). Made some pretty good trees.
RQE at Conway this weekend.
Larry

Old Post 03-22-2013 12:52 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

HTX. This weekend Glendale,AR. Coon Club. Rain, the full moon, wow gonna be tough.
LB

Old Post 03-27-2013 04:55 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Caught a break in the weather Sat. nite. Dozer got his 2nd pass HTX. One more to go. I had a very enjoyable hunt!
Larry

Old Post 04-01-2013 10:19 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Well got another HTX Friday at Glendale gonna try my luck with Dozer. I really hope we get that final pass for his Title.
It means alot to me as my close coonhuntin buddies know that I'm not able to set the woods on fire like a track star cause of my bad knee,but I'm not going to give up my passion for the sport.
I have kind of acquired a reputation as just a show person and I just want the title to have factual proof I do raise and train coondogs and I'm very hardcore in my training. Im not saying that I have world beaters cause I dont. But my hounds can tote the note with some of the best. They have their on fire positive moments and sometimes they all but embarass me just goes hand in hand with any hound.
I research and put long months of thought into my breeding program and there is no accidents. I have produced two positive litters and a third not to shabby.
I have talked to a good friend and we have made plans to a breeding that I think the public will like. I will let ya know when and If we can make it happen.
Happy Tracks
Larry

Old Post 04-10-2013 02:59 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Well We had a very enjoyable Hunt Test and Dozer got his final pass! I am very proud and excited!

Old Post 04-15-2013 01:26 PM
K. Singletary
UKC Forum Member

Great job Larry!!!!

ChNtCh Allnite Gypsy Girl

Old Post 04-15-2013 08:34 PM
K. Singletary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K. Singletary Click here to Send K. Singletary a Private Message Click Here to Email K. Singletary Find more posts by K. Singletary Add K. Singletary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Kenny,
LB

Old Post 04-15-2013 08:58 PM
OLD SLEWFOOT
UKC Forum Member

Hi Larry
I am located between Sardis and Shannon Hills,am going to be coming your way in a few weeks to check out joining a deer club in the Sheridan area would like to meet you if you have time.
I am in the process of getting my cell phone turned on so i have no number at this moment.
Are you going to Black and Tan Days?

Old Post 04-16-2013 04:03 AM
OLD SLEWFOOT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLD SLEWFOOT Click here to Send OLD SLEWFOOT a Private Message Click Here to Email OLD SLEWFOOT Find more posts by OLD SLEWFOOT Add OLD SLEWFOOT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Slewfoot, Not sure yet if makin Days. Just give me a hollar when you get your cell phne turned on.
LB

Old Post 04-16-2013 12:53 PM
Larry B.
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck Everyone attending ArkaButla, Miss. B&T sectional this wkend!!!
LB

Old Post 04-19-2013 04:47 PM