UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Want President Trump impeached
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BEST EVER
Banned

Yea it soared to new high with the minority as he only got beat by a little over 7 million votes! LMAO!!

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
Rasmussen: Trump's Approval Rating Rises After DC Protests

Rasmussen poll, one of the most accurate polls of the 2020 election, finds President Trump’s approval is actually rising after Wednesday‘s protests.
A source close to the polling firm tells Newsmax that the rolling survey saw Trump’s approval soar to 51% on Thursday night.

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-09-2021 08:25 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Man let me ask do you and cotton have jobs just asking

Old Post 01-10-2021 03:15 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

How to Impeach a President in 12 Days: Here’s What It Would Take
The storming of the Capitol has prompted a fresh drive by Democrats to impeach President Trump, who egged on the insurrection, for a second time. But there are less than two weeks left in his term

By Nicholas Fandos
Jan. 8, 2021
WASHINGTON — After President Trump incited a mob of his supporters who violently stormed the Capitol on Wednesday, Congress is once again weighing whether to impeach him, this time with only days remaining in his term.

It is an extraordinary circumstance raising political, constitutional and logistical questions rarely contemplated in American history. No president has ever been impeached twice or in his waning days in office, and none has ever been convicted.

Given the brevity of his time left in the White House and the gravity of his conduct, lawmakers are also looking at a provision in the Constitution’s impeachment clauses that could allow them to bar Mr. Trump from ever holding federal office again.

Democrats are driving the process so far, but some Republicans have indicated they would be open to hearing a case. Here is what we know about how the process might work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Congress can remove a president for high crimes and misdemeanors.
The Constitution allows Congress to remove presidents, or other officers of the executive branch, before their terms are through if lawmakers believe they have committed “treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Impeachment is a two-part process, and deliberately difficult. First, the House votes on whether to impeach — the equivalent of indicting someone in a criminal case. The charges are codified in articles of impeachment detailing the allegations of offenses against the nation.

If a simple majority of the House votes in favor of pressing charges, the Senate must promptly consider them at a trial. The House prosecutes the case, appointing impeachment managers to argue before senators, who act as the jury, and the president is traditionally allowed to mount a defense. The chief justice of the Supreme Court oversees the trial.

The Presidential Transition
Latest Updates
45 minutes ago
Patrick Toomey becomes the second Republican senator to call for Trump’s resignation.
Federal authorities charge a man they say traveled to Washington for the rally and texted about shooting Pelosi.
Inaugural donor list includes tech companies.
In the Senate, the threshold for conviction is much higher. Two-thirds of the senators seated at any given moment must agree to convict; otherwise, the president is acquitted. If all 100 senators were seated at the time of trial, that means 17 Republicans would have to join Democrats to obtain a conviction — a high bar to clear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Impeaching Trump now could bar him from public office in the future.
While it may seem pointless to impeach a president just as he is about to leave office, there could be real consequences for Mr. Trump beyond the stain on his record. If he were convicted, the Senate could vote to bar him from ever holding office again. Following a conviction, the Constitution says the Senate can consider “disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.”

Only a simple majority of senators would have to agree to successfully disqualify Mr. Trump, who is contemplating another run for president in 2024, an appealing prospect not just to Democrats but to many Republicans who are eyeing their own runs.

There’s nothing preventing a second impeachment of Mr. Trump.
The House impeached Mr. Trump in December 2019 on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress related to his attempts to pressure Ukraine to smear his political rival at the time, Joseph R. Biden Jr. The Senate voted to acquit him of both charges.

Only three American presidents have ever been impeached, including Mr. Trump. None has ever been impeached twice.

ADVERTISEMENT

But there appears to be nothing in the Constitution stopping Congress from impeaching a president again on a new set of charges.

The timing is tight, but not impossible.
With Mr. Trump set to leave office on Jan. 20, one of the biggest political and logistical hurdles is the calendar. Past presidential impeachments, including the one the House undertook in 2019, have typically been drawn-out affairs with investigations, hearings and weeks of public debate.

This deliberate process is in part meant to build consensus for such a drastic action, but it is not necessary under the rules. If Democrats and some Republicans are in agreement they must act, they can move in a matter of days, bypassing the House Judiciary Committee, to draw up charges, introduce and proceed directly to a debate and vote on the floor of the House. In this case, since Congress is just beginning and committees have not yet even formed, doing so may be the only practical option.

As soon as the House votes to adopt articles of impeachment, they can immediately transmit them to the Senate, which must promptly begin a trial.

Under one theory being discussed, the House could impeach Mr. Trump and hold onto the articles for a few days to wait until Democrats take over control of the Senate, which will occur after Mr. Biden is, it will happen!

Old Post 01-10-2021 03:55 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by delta nightlife
Man let me ask do you and cotton have jobs just asking

Yeah old best at nothing is 64
Posts last thing at night ,middle of night, and first thing in morning
nothing better to do and obsessed with this board I guess

Lying big cotton mouth is 70
Both post half truths like rest of RAT colony

Every one on here need to stop replying to these two
Seem to both only be posting to stir controversy

Neither have ever answered question of what Basement Biden did in 47years of politics
just go off on divertive rants

I have on my Ignore
Suggest every one on here put on ignore list or don't reply.

WE THE BOARD will censure and let them see what getting censured for speaking their mind is like with no 1st amendment rights

It is like caller ID you see who is calling ...Just don't answer the call

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 01-10-2021 04:22 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
[B]Yea but they only do it to the idiots. First time anyone they said had ever been locked out of three platforms for instigating violence. Trumps and Republican parties legacy!

As long as the trumpeters dont get locked out of their gindr accounts they'll be fine.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 01-10-2021 04:29 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
[B]WE THE BOARD will censure and let them see what getting censured for speaking their mind is like with no 1st amendment rights

Is it just me that understands the irony of this statement? God how freaking stupid can a human get?

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 01-10-2021 04:35 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Trump would respond too your comment like this, невежественная задница! But then again Ding Dong Donnie is gone with his group of idiots.

quote:

Neither have ever answered question of what Basement Biden did in 47years of politics

I have on my Ignore

WE THE BOARD will censure and let them see what getting censured for speaking their mind is like with no 1st amendment rights

Old Post 01-10-2021 04:35 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:

I have on my Ignore

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL SEE What did I say ??? .Should have included Wingnut too..
A little younger the other two at 54 years old

He is also on my ignore list
These guys are obsessed

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 01-10-2021 04:36 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

I feel your issue is that youn are невежественная задница

quote:
SEE What did I say ??? .Should have included Wingnut too..

These guys are obsessed

Old Post 01-10-2021 04:38 PM
benderb4
Banned

LOL

Old Post 01-10-2021 04:43 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

невежественная задница. LMAO!

quote:
LOL

Old Post 01-10-2021 05:38 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL SEE What did I say ??? .Should have included Wingnut too..

These guys are obsessed

Please put me on your ignore list! Ignore me just like 50+ judges ignored y'alls BS lawsuits.

Old Post 01-10-2021 05:55 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

that was a staged thing they were alot of the antifa people in that was paid for by the democrat party they did the damage but put this in your pipe why was pelosi office not locked with all the goverment bussiness in it look like the whitehouse police just let them go right end nothing but a setup by the democrat party folk's better wake up china owns the democrats if they continue china will completely own us everything from our rights and freedom is in big time jepordy some just don't have enough common sense to relize it because they have to much hate jmo

Old Post 01-11-2021 01:46 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly56
that was a staged thing they were alot of the antifa people in that was paid for by the democrat party they did the damage but put this in your pipe why was pelosi office not locked with all the goverment bussiness in it look like the whitehouse police just let them go right end nothing but a setup by the democrat party folk's better wake up china owns the democrats if they continue china will completely own us everything from our rights and freedom is in big time jepordy some just don't have enough common sense to relize it because they have to much hate jmo
Staged .....I guess that's why Newly elected DERRICK EVANS REPUBLICAN FROM WEST VIRGINIA RESIGNED LAST WEEK FOR UNLAWFUL ENTRY.......WHEN HE BROKE INTO THE CAPITAL.....IT WAS A COUP ATTEMPT ON DEMOCRACY AND HE GOT CAUGHT!

Last edited by Cotton 1927 on 01-11-2021 at 02:56 AM

Old Post 01-11-2021 02:07 AM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
Staged .....I guess that's why Newly elected DERRICK EVANS REPUBLICAN FROM WEST VIRGINIA RESIGNED LAST WEEK FOR UNLAWFUL ENTRY.......WHEN HE BROKE INTO THE CAPITAL.....IT WAS A COUP ATTEMPT ON DEMOCRACY AND HE GOT CAUGHT!

Do you really think a coup attempt is going look like that? An idiot wearing horns, another stealing Piglosys mail, a half dozen wire ties? Was there outside influencers? I don't know, but it sure looks like it.Do I think it was pre planned by a few? probably, what did they want to accomplish? I don't think that's known yet. Do I think the rest were to dumb not to get over taken by the moment? yes

Last edited by sleepy head on 01-11-2021 at 11:40 AM

Old Post 01-11-2021 09:27 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:

A lot of infiltrators. I seen a video 40 minutes or so . The LYING MEDIA won't show it because it don't fit the narrative That Sullivan Anti-Fa guy was actually taping. The DC cops did not look scared to me . He was inciting others . There were Trump protesters trying to stop others from breaking things and yelling Anti-fa at the ones breaking things.
Various witness accounts of a black bus arriving that anti-Fa looking individuals were on. Can't verify that although saw it on more then one cast.

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-11-2021 at 01:45 PM

Old Post 01-11-2021 01:33 PM
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

You wanna really talk about a coup wat has the demarat party been doin the last 4 yrs it’s ok for them to do it

Old Post 01-11-2021 02:07 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Best TURD Ever is 64? No wonder he hunts Booticks.
Gotta be slow so he can keep up.

Bunch of old farts with nothing to do but complain.
Really are in it for the 'free' ride.
Prob never WORKED a day in their life.

Next cpl days gonna get interesting....keep your powder dry.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 01-11-2021 02:38 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness after all of their talk about unity, the dumrats are actively trying to start a civil war.

Old Post 01-11-2021 05:09 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness after all of their talk about unity, the dumrats are actively trying to start a civil war.

Who's gonna fight for them?
They don't want guns.
1/2 of Biden's voters are already dead or don't exist!!!

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 01-11-2021 05:32 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The dumrats don't know that every eagle has two wings, a right wing and a left wing. If they don't work together an eagle can not fly or soar. If one wing is broken or injured, it can only hop around on the ground.

Old Post 01-11-2021 05:44 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
yep he wasn't to smart i agree but not all of the protestors were trump supporters but the were wrong for voiceing thier opion but it was fine for black life matters and antifa to burn and destroy citys and peoples bussiness and the democrats support them is that they people we need in our goverment that are the most corupt people ever in office i just can't figure anybody on this board that voted democrat are really dedicated sportsman because the democrats are anti gun so that's telling me your really not a true sportsman and hunter

Old Post 01-12-2021 02:55 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
yep he wasn't to smart i agree but not all of the protestors were trump supporters but the were wrong for voiceing thier opion but it was fine for black life matters and antifa to burn and destroy citys and peoples bussiness and the democrats support them is that they people we need in our goverment that are the most corupt people ever in office i just can't figure anybody on this board that voted democrat are really dedicated sportsman because the democrats are anti gun so that's telling me your really not a true sportsman and hunter
You and the others have spun your sportsman/ hunter BS long enough, do you and your elected official that got arrested in DC EVER give anything beyond a 30 second thought? When a DICTATOR is in charge you will no longer live in a Democracy....you won't have a choice!

Old Post 01-12-2021 03:26 AM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Republicans please explain. 8 years Clinton Still have guns and more guns. 8 years under Obama still have guns and more guns. Guess what? Under Biden we will have out guns and more guns. You need to get some that is really true as this lie is worn out! Yea I know but they took someone's tweeter account!!

Old Post 01-12-2021 08:09 AM
benderb4
Banned

Not for The Trump haters ..............

WATCH

https://tv.gab.com/channel/paularev...4462a2634097a5c

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-12-2021 at 01:45 PM

Old Post 01-12-2021 01:40 PM