UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > President Biden
Pages (42): « First ... « 40 41 [42]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
benderb4
Banned

Biden To Solve Poverty With One Trillion Dollar Per Hour Minimum Wage

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Amid growing concerns that record federal spending could cause Americans' hard-earned money to become worthless, Biden announced his new plan that will save everyone and end poverty forever: a one trillion dollar minimum wage.

"Listen, folks, it's real simple. Just give everyone a trillion dollars every hour and they'll have all the money they need!" said Biden to his imaginary friend Toby as they sat down for their nightly viewing of I Love Lucy. "A trillion dollars? Wow, that's a lot of money! You'll be set for life, how about that?"

Mega-corporations like McDonald's have applauded the passage of Biden's plan. In honor of the occasion, they are unveiling the new trillion-dollar value menu.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 04-08-2021 at 03:25 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-2021 03:22 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Amid growing concerns that record federal spending could cause Americans' hard-earned money to become worthless, Biden announced his new plan that will save everyone and end poverty forever: a one trillion dollar minimum wage.

"Listen, folks, it's real simple. Just give everyone a trillion dollars every hour and they'll have all the money they need!" said Biden to his imaginary friend Toby as they sat down for their nightly viewing of I Love Lucy. "A trillion dollars? Wow, that's a lot of money! You'll be set for life, how about that?"

Mega-corporations like McDonald's have applauded the passage of Biden's plan. In honor of the occasion, they are unveiling the new trillion-dollar value menu.

I think this plan could work...if I’m the only one who gets the trillion dollars I will do my part in keeping inflation to a minimum...

Old Post 04-08-2021 03:42 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4

Here's better/cheaper idea for the great wise Puppet.
Just give every LEGAL USA Citizen $1 Million.
Then price freeze 'everything' so there no price gouging/super inflation surge.
$331 million is wayyyy cheaper than his 1.9 Trillion bill that went overseas plus what's yet to come.
Sounds so simple.......

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 04-08-2021 03:43 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Re: President Biden

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
Let's all wish our new president well.

I know, it's still 2 1/2 months before he officially takes office.

He will certainly have his work cut out for him.

Where have you been on this post you started? He does have his work cut out. Today, he stated "No amendment is absolute" as he introduced the start of gun control. 330 million people and a dozen bad people a year and we will be punished. Proud of him, ain't you? Guess you are so overjoyed with his job, you haven't commented on this one lately. On another one... But not this one, how come? The world wants to know why?

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 04-09-2021 12:03 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Across the tele-wire. Biden looking into increasing Supreme Court judges ..to bad Trump didn't think of this. Since DEMORATS think it is ok

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.

Old Post 04-09-2021 05:20 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by harleydan1956
Across the tele-wire. Biden looking into increasing Supreme Court judges ..to bad Trump didn't think of this. Since DEMORATS think it is ok

Trump did just legally and by Constitution.
RBG helped too.....

Old Post 04-09-2021 05:51 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

https://abcnews-go-com.cdn.ampproje...3Fid%3D76662203

Biden administration denys media access to border migrants facilities that are considered overcrowded... ABC news...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 04-10-2021 08:28 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

https://www-foxbusiness-com.cdn.amp...-curb-migration

Urging companies to invest in Mexico and Central America... Way to go DEMORATS... You must be so happy with the results of your vote... Right?

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 04-11-2021 02:16 AM
4play
UKC Forum Member

LMAO

https://www.facebook.com/kmadaris/p...224882309113512

Old Post 04-14-2021 07:47 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Re: President Biden

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
Let's all wish our new president well.

I know, it's still 2 1/2 months before he officially takes office.

He will certainly have his work cut out for him.

How ya feeling now? Tell us what he's done to impress you the most.. please.. we are patiently waiting

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 03-12-2022 01:15 AM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: President Biden

quote:
Originally posted by harleydan1956
How ya feeling now? Tell us what he's done to impress you the most.. please.. we are patiently waiting

President and Biden just doesn't seem to fit the description of the job requirement very well at all, and it shows horrible. You won't ever hear me call this idiot President anything.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 03-14-2022 12:59 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

How much no-doze will he need to stay awake at nato summit?

Old Post 03-22-2022 11:43 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by JesseJ
How much no-doze will he need to stay awake at nato summit?

The trip comes after Biden said there will be a "new world order" that must be led by the United States. 

Departing the White House Wednesday morning, Biden was asked what he will say to European partners. 

"I'm going to say it all to their face," Biden told reporters. "I'll be happy to talk to you guys when I get back." 

My best guess is he talks in his sleep!?!? These other world leaders will probably be able to make just as much sense of what he has to say as we do every time he speaks... little to none.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-23-2022 06:49 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

His handlers will have to give them a print out of what they told him to say in case they get confused by what he actually says.

Old Post 03-23-2022 08:57 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote