UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: Dual Grand Champion 'PR' Overturf's Skuna River Slinger
Pages (37): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Look on page 1 and it shows slingers Ped.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-26-2015 12:35 AM
slinger1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slinger1 Click here to Send slinger1 a Private Message Click Here to Email slinger1 Find more posts by slinger1 Add slinger1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Re: At Stud: Dual Gr. Ch. 'PR' Overturf's Skuna River Slinger

quote:
Originally posted by Grant Noeske
Posting for a friend.

Old Post 02-26-2015 01:32 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jay.

Old Post 02-26-2015 02:11 AM
slinger1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slinger1 Click here to Send slinger1 a Private Message Click Here to Email slinger1 Find more posts by slinger1 Add slinger1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Jay let me know when you want to get together for a hunt.

Old Post 03-14-2015 03:06 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

You never answer your phone. I've been going a lot.

Old Post 03-14-2015 06:22 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Well it looks like I'm not going to make it Saturday. The wife has a benefit that she says I cant get out of. Maybe ext time.

Old Post 03-18-2015 01:49 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

You just didn't want to see me anyway.

Old Post 03-20-2015 12:17 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Jay how did the hunt go?

Old Post 03-24-2015 01:50 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

39? in the hunt. 2 GrNtCh 17 NtCh 20 Open.
16 in the show

Old Post 03-24-2015 02:50 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

I think you should swim the big dummy at Harrison in a couple of weeks.

Old Post 04-02-2015 05:53 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-13-2015 02:19 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Erika and NtCh Bergie on getting qualified for the UKC World Hunt at Amherst,Wis. this past weekend. 33 dogs were there.

Old Post 04-13-2015 04:09 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Erika

Old Post 04-14-2015 01:38 AM
Paul J Gray Jr
UKC Forum Member

Skuna River Doc

Skuna River slinger , Do you know anyone who has a female out of Slinger we have a male dog out of Bark and Stylish Coma Female we like the Skuna River breeding they seem to make excellent track dogs with big mouths and know how to tree a coon contact us on are post or call me 1 901 553 4168.

Old Post 04-14-2015 02:18 AM
Paul J Gray Jr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul J Gray Jr Click here to Send Paul J Gray Jr a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul J Gray Jr Find more posts by Paul J Gray Jr Add Paul J Gray Jr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Give Grant Nesoke a call he has a female and Erika Foeming. I have one but she is off of my old Amos who's dad was Bark and the Mom was off of Slinger who's dad is Fred.

Old Post 04-15-2015 02:54 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Give Grant Nesoke a call he has a female and Erika Foeming. I have one but she is off of my old Amos who's dad was Bark and the Mom was off of Slinger who's dad is Fred.

Old Post 04-15-2015 02:54 AM
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by slinger1

Nesoke? LOL! Just kidding, Leroy!

Yes, I have one out of Slinger and my Dual Gr. Ch. Kiss female. She's a sweetheart and will never leave the place. I'm curious what happened to John Dunlavy's littermate female, though.

Old Post 04-15-2015 03:09 AM
Grant Noeske is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grant Noeske Click here to Send Grant Noeske a Private Message Visit Grant Noeske's homepage! Find more posts by Grant Noeske Add Grant Noeske to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul J Gray Jr
UKC Forum Member

Skuna River Doc

Do you have a female out of Slinger I am looking for one for a man In New York 3 to 5 years old if not do you know anyone that might have a Skuna River Female Fred or Bark Blood Please Comment

Old Post 04-20-2015 02:54 AM
Paul J Gray Jr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul J Gray Jr Click here to Send Paul J Gray Jr a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul J Gray Jr Find more posts by Paul J Gray Jr Add Paul J Gray Jr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul J Gray Jr
UKC Forum Member

Ukc Grntch AKC Grntch Pkc Ch Skuna River Doc

Move up Skuna River slinger

Old Post 04-25-2015 03:15 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Marsden had 350+NtCh cast win at the WIsc. State Bluetick Hunt she had a 225-dinger and had a coon by herself during a time out. 425+ got the win last night. Almost 40 dogs hunted at Brooklyn last night. Even a cast of GrNtCh's........hint hint hint

Old Post 04-25-2015 05:10 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Dave and Curt and Zee pick up there 1st NtCh win at the Wisconsin BBOA State Hunt @ Brooklyn,Wis. with 700+ on Saturday night. Heard she looked great.

Old Post 04-26-2015 11:00 PM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Paul you can call David Lee at 708 567 7431. The last I new he had two. Great news about Dave and Curt congrats. Jay if you are open Saturday let me know. I may have my pup back this weekend.

Old Post 05-07-2015 01:19 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Saturday will not work for me. Getting a dog ready for the 4 wheeler hunt next weekend in Mineral Point.

Old Post 05-08-2015 12:09 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

JJ did you do any good.

Old Post 05-17-2015 05:28 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

I decided to just guide at Mineral Point.

Old Post 05-30-2015 02:08 PM