UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > SQ CH, TR CH Mountain Feist --
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JMiller
UKC Forum Member

SQ CH, TR CH Mountain Feist --

Thinking about selling my male Feist. I have always hunted hounds . I just can't get used to this little dog. He is NKC registered , he is a SQ CH and. TR CH . Yellow with a small white strip in chest. He hunts on the run and trees by smell, sight and ears. Handles great. He will be 3 in Nov. I have not hunted him this summer at all, so he is out of shape but want take long for him to get back. The only reason he is for sale ( NOT ON SALE) is I had rather have a bigger type dog. If I do sale him I will be looking for a cur to take his place. He is out of S GR SQ CH, S GR CH Bowling's Taff . I am not to up on the Feist breed but I think that is Caddalic Jack breeding. Interested give me a call 256-505-8501. I live in north Alabama

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-22-2014 04:24 AM
JMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JMiller Click here to Send JMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email JMiller Find more posts by JMiller Add JMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cripple Creek 1
UKC Forum Member

Do u ever come to wv? If so I have a SqCh male cur but I'd have to see your dog in action. Mine is outstanding and wouldn't want anything less than outstanding for him. That's why I ask do u come to wv.

Old Post 10-22-2014 01:14 PM
Cripple Creek 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cripple Creek 1 Click here to Send Cripple Creek 1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cripple Creek 1 Find more posts by Cripple Creek 1 Add Cripple Creek 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rdgarner
UKC Forum Member

sq ch

What would you want for him?

Old Post 10-22-2014 09:12 PM
rdgarner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rdgarner Click here to Send rdgarner a Private Message Click Here to Email rdgarner Find more posts by rdgarner Add rdgarner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GrizzTT
UKC Forum Member

Price would be nice .

n

Old Post 10-24-2014 06:46 PM
GrizzTT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrizzTT Click here to Send GrizzTT a Private Message Click Here to Email GrizzTT Find more posts by GrizzTT Add GrizzTT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cripple Creek 1
UKC Forum Member

He is coming to wv to my house. I'm the new owner. I realize I'm not the guy that started the post but I seen the post and felt like I should post this because this dog is headed here. Hope I'm not out of order. If i am I apologize. Thanks Mac

Old Post 10-24-2014 10:26 PM
Cripple Creek 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cripple Creek 1 Click here to Send Cripple Creek 1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cripple Creek 1 Find more posts by Cripple Creek 1 Add Cripple Creek 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote