UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Diamond Natural
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WV Hound
UKC Forum Member

Diamond Natural

What's yalls opinon on this dog food ? I feed Purina dog chow but I'm trying diamond natural to see how the dogs do.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-01-2018 01:33 AM
WV Hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WV Hound Click here to Send WV Hound a Private Message Click Here to Email WV Hound Find more posts by WV Hound Add WV Hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rip
UKC Forum Member

My dogs have done better on it than anything. If you feed extreme athlete it will be hard for you to hunt one enough. Its expensive but they eat less so it costs less for me in the long run.

Old Post 07-01-2018 02:27 AM
Rip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rip Click here to Send Rip a Private Message Click Here to Email Rip Visit Rip's homepage! Find more posts by Rip Add Rip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NITESHIFT
UKC Forum Member

How is the stool with the Naturals?

Old Post 07-01-2018 01:57 PM
NITESHIFT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NITESHIFT Click here to Send NITESHIFT a Private Message Click Here to Email NITESHIFT Find more posts by NITESHIFT Add NITESHIFT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rip
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by NITESHIFT
How is the stool with the Naturals?

Good, no issues there.

I will be honest in that I am considering switching to Victor not because I have been unsatisfied with the Naturals, quite the contrary it has been the best feed I have ever used. I am considering switching due to the Iodine issue, Victor has Iodine and I can't find that Diamond does. I have heard good things about Victor so I am considering switching, but it is for the Iodine alone.

Old Post 07-01-2018 02:14 PM
Rip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rip Click here to Send Rip a Private Message Click Here to Email Rip Visit Rip's homepage! Find more posts by Rip Add Rip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

I’ve been feeding the Extreme Athlete and also fed the chicken in the past. I like the Diamond Naturals

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)
BPIG MBBPIG WINDAMIRS RED LIGHT DISTRICT V AMBERLANE
LEGACYK DARE TO DREAM V CBLUES
LEGACYK WHITE AS A GHOST V CBLUES

Gone but not forgotten
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH'PR'CLEMENTS' BLUE PRANCER

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SPIKE'S TWILITE HOOKER
'PR'PRANCER'S GETTIN DOWN N DIRTY (PrancerxHooker)
NITECH CH’PR’BUELL’S BLUE ROCKY(Whitey x Spice)

CKC BBPIG MARIES BABY BREEZE

Old Post 07-01-2018 02:19 PM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WV Hound
UKC Forum Member

So far I like it the stool of the dogs are good, and they seem to like it. I'm going to feed extreme athlete when the weather starts cooling down right now I'm feeding the chicken and rice

Old Post 07-01-2018 11:30 PM
WV Hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WV Hound Click here to Send WV Hound a Private Message Click Here to Email WV Hound Find more posts by WV Hound Add WV Hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote