UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > All Breeds Classifieds > American pit bull puppies, nanny dogs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Thepithouse
New UKC Forum Member

American pit bull puppies, nanny dogs

These puppies were bred to be nanny dogs. They will naturally gravitate towards kids. They are extremely gentle and very protective. Puppies are ready for homes in 2 weeks. Taking dep. to hold. There r 8 boys and 3 girls. The boys a 500 (the pick is 700) the girls are 600. They have beautiful colors. Dad (papa smurf) is gotti grandson of the famous Juan gotti. Mom (Alaska sky) is gottisline Otto/razorsedge.. I have pics and videos on ig @thepithouse and fb: thepithouse. Puppies will have 1st set of shots, be dewormed and come with their ukc papers. They are indoors and have been pee pad trained. I'm taking a 200 dep to hold pup of your choice but they must be picked up by 9 weeks old. They were born on December, 12. I will not let them go into new homes until they have reached a lil over 8 weeks. I will also give you a weeks health guarantee to give you time to have them vetted. Puppies are gonna be left unaltered. Dad has the beautiful gotti ears

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-13-2016 05:45 PM
Thepithouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thepithouse Click here to Send Thepithouse a Private Message Click Here to Email Thepithouse Visit Thepithouse's homepage! Find more posts by Thepithouse Add Thepithouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote