UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Vaccine Deaths Video
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
4play
UKC Forum Member

Vaccine Deaths Video

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yYNtb9yJ1Bi4/

Take the 1 hour to watch.Starts out slow/weird.Gets the going good about 5-10 min. in.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2023 09:15 PM
4play is online now Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bsmith921
UKC Forum Member

Video

I posted that video on here a few weeks ago and the post was deleted. It’s a great watch. Lots of stuff we are not hearing about on the main stream media on either side.

Old Post 01-19-2023 01:44 AM
bsmith921 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for bsmith921 Click here to Send bsmith921 a Private Message Click Here to Email bsmith921 Find more posts by bsmith921 Add bsmith921 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Video

quote:
Originally posted by bsmith921
I posted that video on here a few weeks ago and the post was deleted. It’s a great watch. Lots of stuff we are not hearing about on the main stream media on either side.

I'm waiting for 'some' to post it's fake news & the jabs are safe.....lol

The jabs ARE obviously causing 'Clots',Myocarditis and Miscarriages!!!

Read a lot of Obit. with the wording 'died suddenly or 'unexpected'
Had 2 52 yr old friends of mine both drop dead "suddenly" a month apart with no prior health issues.One has viewing today.

Seen where Lisa Marie Presley autopsy came back as 'deferred'
Wonder if they checked for clots...yet?

Sad & scary world we are forced to live in now.Thanks to a Man Made flu and Dr Fauci.

Last edited by 4play on 01-19-2023 at 05:44 PM

Old Post 01-19-2023 02:37 PM
4play is online now Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

The video scares people because it shows how evil people/ our government can be. It’s hard to imagine people that evil, but they definitely can be!

*GrNitech Buck Creek Country
*Nitech Buck Creek Susie
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Last edited by Boondok Kennels on 01-19-2023 at 05:35 PM

Old Post 01-19-2023 03:14 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Boondok Kennels
The video scares people because it shows how evil people/ our government can be. It’s hard to imagine people that evil, but they definitely can be!

I'm not 100% it was intentional? Definitely untested long term in humans is the problem 2 yrs later.

35+/- to 55+/- dropping all over the world is the real fact.
Other countries investigating but not Ole USA....yet

Fauci 100% needs to be charged and prisoned for funding Wuhan Lab,lying to Congress and the USA.Forcing the Vaccines into BILLIONS around the world w/his lies and scare tactics

Last edited by 4play on 01-30-2023 at 05:22 PM

Old Post 01-30-2023 05:19 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Covid Vaccine

Now you would think that if the Covid Vaccine wasn't safe that Former Presidents Trump, Obama, Bush 43 , Carter wouldn't have gotten the Jab ?
They would know whether it was a made up story or not ?
😉😁😁😁
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**B & K HuntingSupply

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 01-30-2023 at 11:26 PM

Old Post 01-30-2023 09:52 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Good news on excess deaths, fourth quarter deaths in the ten least vaccinated States is equal to fourth quarter 2019 for 25 to 64 year olds. Even in the ten most vaccinated States it came down 2 percent to just over nine percent over 2019 level

Last edited by sleepy head on 01-30-2023 at 10:25 PM

Old Post 01-30-2023 10:22 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone remember when millions decided that government mandated childhood vaccines caused autism in children? They quoted all kinds of "evidence" and stopped getting their children vaccinated. It sure is a good thing that we didn't have Facebook and Tik Tok back then.

Old Post 01-30-2023 10:22 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Re: Covid Vaccine

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Now you would think that if the Covid Vaccine wasn't safe that Former Presidents Trump, Obama, Bush 43 , Carter wouldnhave gotten the Jab ?
They would know whether it eas a made up story or not ?
😉😁😁😁
Tim

I would bet the shot they got wasn't the shot that was given to the general public

Old Post 01-30-2023 10:53 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Covid Vaccine

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
I would bet the shot they got wasn't the shot that was given to the general public

So you are saying all of them including Trump, Pence and Hundreds of Politicians on Capitol Hill lied to the American People ......they wouldn't be any better than Fauci or China for that matter if this is what happened.
These are the same ones you Voted for and you would Trust them ?
Exactly what I have been saying.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**B & K HuntingSupply

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 01-30-2023 at 11:27 PM

Old Post 01-30-2023 11:08 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver

I’ve thought the same thing…

Old Post 01-31-2023 12:42 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Covid Vaccine

quote:
Now you would think that if the Covid Vaccine wasn't safe that Former Presidents Trump, Obama, Bush 43 , Carter wouldn't have gotten the Jab ?
They would know whether it was a made up story or not ?
😉😁😁😁
Tim

I 100% bet if they knew then what we know now NOBODY would take it!! Glad I didn't.
It was all too way too soon definitely untested long term,unless you think tested on 8/9 mice is a quality enough for human use? lol

2 of my friends both 52 healthy died 'suddenly'.No prior health issues.
If only Biden would..................

Vaccine did NOTHING FAUCI & Big Pharma lied and said it would if you took the Sheeple Shot{s} and 'Boosters";
You can still get Covid
You can definitely transmit Covid {even shed mutated variants}
You can still die from Covid
Now you can die from Vaccine complications whether you want to believe it or not it's happening !!

But like you say 'Spin it till it sounds good'

Last edited by 4play on 01-31-2023 at 04:01 PM

Old Post 01-31-2023 03:49 PM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
I 100% bet if they knew then what we know now NOBODY would take it!! Glad I didn't.
It was all too way too soon definitely untested long term,unless you think tested on 8/9 mice is a quality enough for human use? lol

2 of my friends both 52 healthy died 'suddenly'.No prior health issues.
If only Biden would..................

Vaccine did NOTHING FAUCI & Big Pharma lied and said it would if you took the Sheeple Shot{s} and 'Boosters";
You can still get Covid
You can definitely transmit Covid {even shed mutated variants}
You can still die from Covid
Now you can die from Vaccine complications whether you want to believe it or not it's happening !!

But like you say 'Spin it till it sounds good'

Data has shown that young children death rate from Covid is almost nonexistent…but their chance of dying from the Covid vaccines or just having complications from the jab is considerably higher…WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD VACCINATE THEIR CHILDREN KNOWING THIS DATA…
Or just

Old Post 02-01-2023 12:34 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Covid Vaccine

quote:
So you are saying all of them including Trump, Pence and Hundreds of Politicians on Capitol Hill lied to the American People ......they wouldn't be any better than Fauci or China for that matter if this is what happened.
These are the same ones you Voted for and you would Trust them ?
Exactly what I have been saying.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**B & K HuntingSupply

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 02-01-2023 11:15 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Covid Vaccine

quote:
Originally posted by Reuben
Data has shown that young children death rate from Covid is almost nonexistent…but their chance of dying from the Covid vaccines or just having complications from the jab is considerably higher…WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD VACCINATE THEIR CHILDREN KNOWING THIS DATA…
Or just

What is the death rate for children from the vaccine?

Old Post 02-01-2023 02:10 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bsmith921
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Covid Vaccine

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert

We will never know because they are hiding deaths possibly due to vaccines. Blaming them on other stuff. Same with Covid they were inflating the death numbers from Covid to make everyone more scared.

Old Post 02-01-2023 02:18 PM
bsmith921 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for bsmith921 Click here to Send bsmith921 a Private Message Click Here to Email bsmith921 Find more posts by bsmith921 Add bsmith921 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Then how can anyone say that the death rate is higher? Sounds like he made that up. Y'all need to stick to the facts and quit making things up like your cult leader.
By the way, thanks to the vaccine the panicdemic is over. I didn't make that up, Congress said so today. Y'all can quit worrying about the vaccine now.

Old Post 02-01-2023 02:28 PM
bsmith921
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Then how can anyone say that the death rate is higher? Sounds like he made that up. Y'all need to stick to the facts and quit making things up like your cult leader.
By the way, thanks to the vaccine the panicdemic is over. I didn't make that up, Congress said so today. Y'all can quit worrying about the vaccine now.

Lol and where exactly are you getting these “facts”? The main stream media, CDC, federal government? You should get outside your bubble and do some of your own research and come to a conclusion. I have first hand seen people in my family with side effects from the Covid vaccine. Am I supposed to ignore that because our government says it’s not true?

Last edited by bsmith921 on 02-01-2023 at 02:35 PM

Old Post 02-01-2023 02:33 PM
bsmith921
UKC Forum Member

Pfizer exposed.

https://rumble.com/v274lsi-pfizer-e...ines-via-d.html

Old Post 02-01-2023 02:41 PM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:

In reality the exact truth won’t be known because the governments will hide the reality of the actual truth…but there is real data out there…I won’t go and find it just for you but when new updates come up again I will post them for you…

Two actuals that weren’t reported but can not prove…
My second and last Covid vaccine that was given in my arm caused severe arthritis pain for almost 2 years and the pain is now minimal but still there…I asked my dr. what he thought and he casually said it was how the vaccine was administered to me…

My brother in law has his arm swollen and with red streaks and his dr. doesn’t know what is causing it but my guess is that it has to do with the jab…

So what’s happened to my brother-in-law and myself is not documented as issues with the vaccine…a good lawyer can defend that…but as a realist I think otherwise…

Old Post 02-01-2023 03:12 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Trust

quote:
Lol and where exactly are you getting these “facts”? The main stream media, CDC, federal government? You should get outside your bubble and do some of your own research and come to a conclusion. I have first hand seen people in my family with side effects from the Covid vaccine. Am I supposed to ignore that because our government says it’s not true?

If you Voted for the Government Politicians.....Surely you Trust them ?
😉😆😆
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**B & K HuntingSupply

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 02-01-2023 04:28 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:

They believed what lying Fauci and Big pharma told them and got Jab{s}
Over 65 what did they have to lose?
When it hits your family member or close friend 'maybe' you'll pull your head out of the denial sand box?

Over 300 prof. athletes have dropped dead in 2022
Miscarriages UP 300% in 2022
Funeral homes finding clots when trying to embalm dead people..They making it up.
Did you watch video I posted? You see part when they pulled clots out on camera?

Old Post 02-01-2023 04:33 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Covid Vaccine

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
They believed what lying Fauci and Big pharma told them and got Jab{s}
Over 65 what did they have to lose?
When it hits your family member or close friend 'maybe' you'll pull your head out of the denial sand box?

Over 300 prof. athletes have dropped dead in 2022
Miscarriages UP 300% in 2022
Funeral homes finding clots when trying to embalm dead people..They making it up.
Did you watch video I posted? You see part when they pulled clots out on camera?

Yeah....Yeah.....Yeah.....LOL
Keep Twisting & Believing......😁😁
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**B & K HuntingSupply

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 02-01-2023 06:09 PM
bsmith921
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Covid Vaccine

quote:
Yeah....Yeah.....Yeah.....LOL
Keep Twisting & Believing......😁😁
Tim

And you keep getting your boosters so you stay safe!!🤣🤣💉💉

Old Post 02-01-2023 07:14 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Covid Vaccine

quote:
And you keep getting your boosters so you stay safe!!🤣🤣💉💉

Yep.....sure do.
Hopefully they come out with a New one in a few days.....😁
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**B & K HuntingSupply

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 02-01-2023 07:27 PM