UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Chaps on Snake Boots?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

Chaps on Snake Boots?

I have a ankle issue that I need to wear a brace for, but my Chippewa snake boots,I don’t need the brace.
Can chaps be sewed or glued on the Chippewa boots?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-05-2022 04:11 AM
Outback1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outback1 Click here to Send Outback1 a Private Message Find more posts by Outback1 Add Outback1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R.__Ratliff
UKC Forum Member

If it can be done Mr. Johnny Dalton ( Valley Creek Hunting Supply) is the one that can get you fixe up. His chapped boots is the best in my opinion. The Garnett chaps are extremely tough. My crew at our county road department has put them through the test installing aluminum box coverts over the years. Here is his contact info

Valley Creek hunting supply
434-865-HUNT (4868)
or 434-774-5634
Email: coonhunter1962@hotmail.com

Or find him on here. In my opinion he is the best in the boot and chap (froglegs) market.

Old Post 12-05-2022 11:04 AM
J.R.__Ratliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.R.__Ratliff Click here to Send J.R.__Ratliff a Private Message Click Here to Email J.R.__Ratliff Visit J.R.__Ratliff's homepage! Find more posts by J.R.__Ratliff Add J.R.__Ratliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

Thank you, I’ll call him

Old Post 12-05-2022 12:34 PM
Outback1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outback1 Click here to Send Outback1 a Private Message Find more posts by Outback1 Add Outback1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

I called valley creek but I recon he could not because he didn’t call back,
Any other suggestions?

Old Post 12-08-2022 12:53 AM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Not sure if you talked to my son or not if so he didn't mention to me..If so I apologize.
Does your snake boot have laces..Then the answer would be no..No way to Sew and seal and you get your foot un to lace up.
If they do not have laces and no plastic piece up backside of boot we can sew and seal.
Thank you! John B.Dalton

Old Post 12-08-2022 12:39 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John B.Dalton
Not sure if you talked to my son or not if so he didn't mention to me..If so I apologize.
Does your snake boot have laces..Then the answer would be no..No way to Sew and seal and you get your foot un to lace up.
If they do not have laces and no plastic piece up backside of boot we can sew and seal.
Thank you! John B.Dalton

Whoever I talked to said your business number was his cell phone.
I sent pictures of the boots
They are Chippaw pull up snake boots.

Old Post 12-08-2022 09:21 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

My son just sent a picture to my phone..They are super nice boots..Im gonna have to pass..When we sew the liner on it draws the boots up quite a bit and not sure they will not be hard to get off..Yoders will chap these if you send them to him with a note..The liner will need to be sewn about 6 inches from top..Hope you are able to get these done .

Old Post 12-08-2022 11:52 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John B.Dalton
My son just sent a picture to my phone..They are super nice boots..Im gonna have to pass..When we sew the liner on it draws the boots up quite a bit and not sure they will not be hard to get off..Yoders will chap these if you send them to him with a note..The liner will need to be sewn about 6 inches from top..Hope you are able to get these done .

Thanks,
How do I get up with Yoder ?

Old Post 12-09-2022 03:16 AM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

They were in Fredericktown Ohio but have since moved to western ohio..I dont have the new address. Thanks!

Old Post 12-09-2022 10:03 PM