UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Banjo III x Moonlight May
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Deon Collins
UKC Forum Member

Pulling Post on Banjo III Pups

I pulled this post because I can’t stand dealing with people I guess... I put two really good prospects on here at a very fair price.. A guy called and said he would be here Sat night... I drove an hour Sat morning and picked them up from a guy I was paying to hunt them... The guy texted me two more times that he would be here and then never showed.. Everyone wanting pictures.. if you care more about a dogs looks than what they are doing I don’t want you to have one of my pups anyways... If anybody else is interested come to my house... I will not send any pictures or answer anymore questions... They are At my house if you want to see them come to my house with cash and talk in person... 30 days from today If they are still here I am going to find two young kids that I think will hunt them and give them half interest and if they make something out of them I will sign the other half over and hope they enjoy them or make some good money... i would just love to know what people get out of wasting their time and mine... if a mans word is no good he’s no good...

PR CH NITECH HTX Old Time Grit TSUNAMI (2 Win Toward Grand)
PR Old Time Grit Mystique (full sister to Tsunami)
PR Old Time Grit Slick (2 First RIP) (BANJoxHeidi)
NITECH Josie (Banjo III x Heidi)
PUP Rodeo Grit MaeB (GrNT May x Pigeon River Big Jim)
PUP RODEO GRIT LUNA (Penny x Pistol)

"If a dog can't tree a Coon by itself with out another dog or the owner walking it over a track it ain't a COONDOG".

"Without Grit You Can't Have A COONDOG"

Last edited by Deon Collins on 03-09-2020 at 01:06 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-05-2020 05:26 PM
Deon Collins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deon Collins Click here to Send Deon Collins a Private Message Click Here to Email Deon Collins Find more posts by Deon Collins Add Deon Collins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deon Collins
UKC Forum Member

Sold

I sold both of them to a nice gentleman in GA. These were the nicest pups I’ve had at my house.. Everone talks about wanting no reverse and here was two.. You will see these at some big hunts...

"If a dog can't tree a Coon by itself with out another dog or the owner walking it over a track it ain't a COONDOG".

Old Post 03-11-2020 02:46 AM
Deon Collins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deon Collins Click here to Send Deon Collins a Private Message Click Here to Email Deon Collins Find more posts by Deon Collins Add Deon Collins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jamesminton
UKC Forum Member

Bet

They didnt pay 1000 each for them

GRNTCH Minton's Still Water Red Rooster rip
PR Minton's Still Water Red Cherry
PR Minton's Still Water red Rockit
GRNTCH nighty nite Goose

Old Post 03-11-2020 04:58 PM
jamesminton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jamesminton Click here to Send jamesminton a Private Message Click Here to Email jamesminton Find more posts by jamesminton Add jamesminton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deon Collins
UKC Forum Member

Bet If

I bet if the first guy would have been honest and not wasted my time he wouldn’t have either... unlike others it was never about the money with me... anyone that’s been at this any length of times know that you can’t buy a semen straw of Banjo III, pay to put it in a female and raise the pups ti there 15 MO for $1000... Like I said it wasn’t about the money.. I mean I didn’t force the first guy not to show up or lie to me all he had to say is that he wasn’t interested at that price... That’s sort of like blaming water for being wet... I keep a list of guys that’s word is no good and he’s on it... Never to do business with or help in any way.. But I do pray that he will become a better person...

Old Post 03-11-2020 09:05 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I bet that with buying May, price of semen, shipping semen, AI charge and cost of raising pups he had a whole lot more than $1,000 a piece in those pups.

Old Post 03-11-2020 09:09 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deon Collins
UKC Forum Member

Your Right

James after you read the below do you think they were worth it? I am always open to suggestions.. I’m just a honest guy trying to better the breed.. Breeding for what I like.. If anyone else has two pups like these what do you think their worth... James I’ll be up at redbone days and maybe we can discuss it..

Banjo III Semen = $1000
Purchase May = $1800
Shipping Straw = $400
AI Breeding = $550
Total $3750
Got 4 pups and one was a B&T so really only 3..
$3750 / 3 = $1250
Raised them till they were 15 Months Old
Paid a guy to start them in a running pen... $200 each
6 Month Heat Worm Shot $50
Permanent papers $25

Pups are now up to $$1525

These pups are no reverse (Alone), loud, well bred, bawl mouth, that were treeing their own coons at the running pen.

Old Post 03-12-2020 01:23 AM