UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > PKC World Champion Hardtime Awesome-GRNTCH Hatchie River Dottie
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pinehillkennels
UKC Forum Member

PKC World Champion Hardtime Awesome-GRNTCH Hatchie River Dottie

Sire:PKC World Champion UKC GRNTCH Hardtime Awesome
Dam:GRNTCH Ragan's Hatcie River Dottie
(She was also a PKC Truck hunt Semi finalist)
DOB:2/3/2013
Female
big leggy ,almost solid white,blue eye
goes hunting by herself needs nothing to take her hunting,has not opened her mouth on anything other than a coon, likes to be by herself,we have plenty of water running & standing she has had no isssues here,she opens on track has a good change over & is a good treedog , you can hear her as far as you would like to walk.I have hunted this dog hard by herself since November.

The only reason I am even considering selling her is she is in heat & I hunt November through March & she is coming in HEAT.

I have owned some nice ones & winners,Most of you Know the Pearl female I sold Seth Isch ,I could give a pretty long list of others.

Text or Call
803-646-6447

Price will be between myself & buyer , but before you call she want be cheap

I have a VIDEO of her treeing (Please be serious about buying before you ask for me to send you a video)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2016 12:59 AM
pinehillkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinehillkennels Click here to Send pinehillkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email pinehillkennels Find more posts by pinehillkennels Add pinehillkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hardtymes
UKC Forum Member

Is she is good as Trip my Trigger honey bun !!!

COONHUNTER =since 1969 RETIRED>2010
<>OVER THE HILL TRAINER! !! 606-286-4690

Old Post 02-05-2016 01:46 AM
hardtymes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hardtymes Click here to Send hardtymes a Private Message Visit hardtymes's homepage! Find more posts by hardtymes Add hardtymes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinehillkennels
UKC Forum Member

She might be one day, Tack but you know he had a big place in my heart.You know as good as anyone that I have been blessed by the Good LORD to have owned some good ones.I really like her alot other than she just came in and I'm done for the rest of the kill season .If she is here when she goes out she will probably stay.

I owe all of him GRNTCH ENGLISH DAYS CH PKC CH TRIP MY TRIGGER to you David Tackett for all your hard work breeding & hunting ol Tymes & Good Tymes...............Oh yeah & I'm glad to call you my friend.

Old Post 02-05-2016 02:29 AM
pinehillkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinehillkennels Click here to Send pinehillkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email pinehillkennels Find more posts by pinehillkennels Add pinehillkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hardtymes
UKC Forum Member

Any Tyme!

your welcome and you are my FRIEND !!!!

COONHUNTER =since 1969 RETIRED>2010
<>OVER THE HILL TRAINER! !! 606-286-4690

Old Post 02-06-2016 04:48 PM
hardtymes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hardtymes Click here to Send hardtymes a Private Message Visit hardtymes's homepage! Find more posts by hardtymes Add hardtymes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinehillkennels
UKC Forum Member

I have had a overwhelming number of texts & phone calls , I think I have gotten back to everyone .If I have missed you contact me again.I work 12.5 hour shifts & we are not allowed to take our cell phones in due to the cameras,so if I don't answer its because I am working & when I get in the truck I will get back with you.

She is about 3-4 days from being ready to be bred if someone wanted to breed her .A litter of pups would pay for her if thats what your into.I thought about breeding her to World Champion John the Baptist but have since talked myself out of it.

Old Post 02-08-2016 08:25 PM
Harry Middleton
UKC Forum Member

Can't go wrong dealing with this man. Straight as a string and knows what a dog is.

Old Post 02-08-2016 10:02 PM
Harry Middleton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Harry Middleton Click here to Send Harry Middleton a Private Message Find more posts by Harry Middleton Add Harry Middleton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinehillkennels
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words Harry,I try to be .I have always been satisfied dealing with you your a honest man & do what you say.

Old Post 02-09-2016 12:44 AM
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Ky bound,thanks Steven.

Old Post 02-09-2016 02:15 AM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinehillkennels
UKC Forum Member

10 4

Old Post 02-09-2016 02:18 AM