UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Blue English out of timber crushing toad
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
boone30
UKC Forum Member

I don't have time to show him in the woods for five hundred the dog is running and treeing good with other dogs and has tree a turn loose coon by his self .He is not a finished hound just need hunted by his self more just knocked his first coon out on him by his self ,if I was asking more I would but I'm just asking a couple hundred above pup price and he is a good looking good bred hound that trees pretty hard if you want him ce get him if not I will just keep training him Thanks for your interest

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2016 01:34 PM
boone30 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boone30 Click here to Send boone30 a Private Message Click Here to Email boone30 Find more posts by boone30 Add boone30 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quigley
UKC Forum Member

Boone30

Would you take 300 and a belt light with led head, I live in Jasper tn not that far from you, give me a call at 423 762 2935 I'm interested.

(423) 762-2935

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-06-2016 01:37 AM
quigley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quigley Click here to Send quigley a Private Message Find more posts by quigley Add quigley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote