UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Need info. On plott dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
trueplotts
UKC Forum Member

Need info. On plott dog

Sire is niteCh 'pr' trumbo's sandy hook simbadam is grch 'pr' coffee creek sissy wondering what kind of dogs they produced thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-13-2016 04:45 PM
trueplotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trueplotts Click here to Send trueplotts a Private Message Find more posts by trueplotts Add trueplotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trueplotts
UKC Forum Member

Nobody had any pups off of simba ?

Old Post 06-18-2016 05:40 PM
trueplotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trueplotts Click here to Send trueplotts a Private Message Find more posts by trueplotts Add trueplotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tntelkhntr
UKC Forum Member

I have a 6 month old pup whose dams' sire is grfch grwch grnitech grch 'pr' Trumbo' s Sandy Hook Smokey. He is directly out of Simba. Even at 6 months I think this pup is something special!! Hope that helps.

Old Post 06-18-2016 07:29 PM
tntelkhntr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tntelkhntr Click here to Send tntelkhntr a Private Message Find more posts by tntelkhntr Add tntelkhntr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TBO kennels
UKC Forum Member

My dad owned Simba. He was a nice dog. Good mouth for a plott. He was a lighter colored big headed plott. I think he was sold to Bill Reddick in Illinois whom I believed has past away. He was bred a few times and through some nice pups. Smokey is out of him and he was the first 4 way grand Plott and treed coon fast as anything. Smokey has also thrown some nice ones and at one time was on the top reproducers list. Lots of his pups didnt get in competition hands.

Dave Trumbo II
Kouts, IN
219-309-9257
Home of :
"GR NT CH TBO's Lucy Lawless"

R.I.P. :
"GR NT CH Chief Executive"
"GR NT CH Trumbos Lady"

Old Post 06-23-2016 04:19 PM
TBO kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TBO kennels Click here to Send TBO kennels a Private Message Find more posts by TBO kennels Add TBO kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trueplotts
UKC Forum Member

Thanks the dog was never coon hunted was used for bobcat and bear in New Mexico I got her to run her on bear she is silent on track

Old Post 06-24-2016 02:14 AM
RiverBluff
UKC Forum Member

Send me a private message with your phone number I can tell you all the info you want to know and about littermates

Original Home Of:
W Ch Gr F Ch Nt Ch Gr Ch River Bluff Brindle Cowboy Up

Gone but not forgotten!
Nt Ch River Bluff Brindle Tiger
Gr Nt Ch River Bluff Coon Crazy Toad
Gr Ch River Bluff Grindstone Heater
Nt Ch Rancho Ruff
Nt Ch Gr Ch Simmon's IN Daybreak Gotcha
Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Cliff's Blue Streak

Old Post 06-28-2016 06:54 PM
RiverBluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiverBluff Click here to Send RiverBluff a Private Message Click Here to Email RiverBluff Find more posts by RiverBluff Add RiverBluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote