UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Stormwatch, ZBar,Rugged Hills pup for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gottabered
UKC Forum Member

Stormwatch, ZBar,Rugged Hills pup for sale

I have one female pup for sale out of my Nt CH Stormwatch female and Impressive Zeb who is off of Amy's Bayou Revenge x Rugged Hills Brindle Jazz. Zeb is also a performance sire. Pup is 8 weeks old. Price 300.00 located in central VA. Contact number is 434 960 2737

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-05-2016 10:46 PM
gottabered is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gottabered Click here to Send gottabered a Private Message Click Here to Email gottabered Find more posts by gottabered Add gottabered to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gottabered
UKC Forum Member

I don't believe you could find a better breed pup any where there great grand father is Stormwatch in the top 5 on historical reproducers list there grandmother is Brindle Jazz also in top 5 on historical reproducers list and there momma goes back Tack or Tack 2 17 times in 7 generations ! Does not get much better than that.

Old Post 06-08-2016 10:46 PM
gottabered is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gottabered Click here to Send gottabered a Private Message Click Here to Email gottabered Find more posts by gottabered Add gottabered to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gottabered
UKC Forum Member

After much thought and a lot of interest the pup is no longer for sale I have decided to give him away to a select person. Thanks for all the calls!

Old Post 06-12-2016 02:24 AM