UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > pups for sale MO
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

pups for sale MO

I have a few pups for sell out of two different litters. both litters are sired by BJ and the females are related.

1st is a repeat cross. the previous litter just turned 9 months old and are good looking pups, and I've been told they all have good mouths. 1 made conformation champ at 7 months old and mine is lacking a few points from being a show champ. one guy has his running and treeing squirrels. The female out in KY got ran over. I've not tried to start mine yet, been to hot, plan on starting him next month, but he sure does like to run the cats around the house. He is here at the house and I can send pics of him or his sister if you would like. Bj has 2 htx titles on him and Caleb passed another hunt with him so he is on his way for a 3rd. Foxxy is a littermate to Mad Dog Ata girl who is currently #5 on the reproducers list. Foxxy will still be out of shape when the pups are ready but if there is any question to her ability we can cut her loose I have no problem showing any dog on my place. And yes sometimes they look stupid but not normally.

-----GRNITCH 'PR' SMOKEY RIVER CHEIF'S JOE
---NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER BLUE BUCK
-----PR SMOKEY RIVER MUGGINS
-NITECH GRCH 'PR' SMOKEY RIVER BLUE BUCK JR HTX2 (SIRE)
-----GRNITECH GRCH PR FROSTY BLUE BO BO
---PR BAKER'S CAN DO MAGGIE
-----NITECH PR HIGH RIDGE BLUE TOPSY

PUPS DOB JULY 20TH

-----GRNITECH 'PR' MAD DOG ANTE-UP JOKER
---'PR' MAD DAG BIG BOY BLUE
-----'PR' CLEAR'S LADY BLUE BELL
-CH 'PR' RATLIFF RAMBLIN FOXXY LADY (DAME)
-----CH 'PR' SWEET SPRINGS SPIDER
---'PR' HAZEL HILL SASSY
-----'PR' SAMANTHA BLUE NITE

NEXT LITTER IS OUT OF BJ AND A DUAGHTER TO FOXXY. SHE IS OWNED BY A MAN IN Iowa BUT WE BOTH WAS INTERSTED IN THIS CROSS. PUPS ARE AT MY HOUSE HERE IN MO, BUT SOME WILL BE TRAVELING TO IOWA IF THAT HELPS ANYONE. THE DAME HAS ONLY BEEN IN ONE HUNT AND WON A FIRST PLACE WIN. SHE HAS A NICE MOUTH ON HER.

-----GRNITCH 'PR' SMOKEY RIVER CHEIF'S JOE
---NITECH PR SMOKEY RIVER BLUE BUCK
-----PR SMOKEY RIVER MUGGINS
-NITECH GRCH 'PR' SMOKEY RIVER BLUE BUCK JR HTX 2(SIRE)
-----GRNITECH GRCH PR FROSTY BLUE BO BO
---PR BAKER'S CAN DO MAGGIE
-----NITECH PR HIGH RIDGE BLUE TOPSY

PUPS DOB JULY 14TH

-----CH PR SWEET SPRINGS BLUE SPIDER
---GRNITECH GRCH PR BAKER'S CAN DO CHARLEY
-----'PR' PR SMOKEY RIVER FAT PATTY
-PR (DAME)
-----PR MAD DOG BIG BOY BLUE
---CH PR RATLIFF RAMBLIN FOXXY LADY
-----'PR' HAZEL HILL SASSY

For any questions call me at 660-351-0293. Thanks

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 08-08-2018 at 03:30 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-07-2018 10:59 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

whats your prices on your pups

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL
e-mail,,,hazelhillbluetick@yahoo.com

Old Post 08-09-2018 08:26 AM
hazel hill bluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hazel hill bluetick Click here to Send hazel hill bluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email hazel hill bluetick Visit hazel hill bluetick's homepage! Find more posts by hazel hill bluetick Add hazel hill bluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

price

150 dollars cash yes they are priced to sell. I got what I wanted out of this deal if that price helps somebody than great. I made these crosses to get a pup not get fat.

Old Post 08-11-2018 11:47 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

i might be inter.in a female out of Foxxy and BJ to give to a kid do you have pictures by chance

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL

Old Post 08-12-2018 05:32 AM
hazel hill bluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hazel hill bluetick Click here to Send hazel hill bluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email hazel hill bluetick Visit hazel hill bluetick's homepage! Find more posts by hazel hill bluetick Add hazel hill bluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

hazel hill

Sent you a pm

Old Post 08-13-2018 01:23 PM
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

SORRY I DIDN'T GET A PM FROM YOU

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL

Old Post 08-16-2018 08:49 AM
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

did you sale your pups

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL

Old Post 08-22-2018 10:22 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Pups males

Still have a male from each litter available.

Old Post 08-22-2018 02:15 PM
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

i'll ask if a male would work

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL

Old Post 08-23-2018 10:22 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

my information

Just give the kid my number and we'll see what we can make happen. But there's a few people in your area I don't do business with. Regardless of money if they are to worthless of a human being to take care of what they takin on them in my opinion they should be walked over the hill.

Old Post 08-23-2018 12:56 PM
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

KID NOT AROUND HERE,, BUT I ALREADY BOUGHT A NICE FEMALE PUP FOR HIM ,,,THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL

Old Post 08-25-2018 06:34 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hazel hill bluetick
KID NOT AROUND HERE,, BUT I ALREADY BOUGHT A NICE FEMALE PUP FOR HIM ,,,THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
no problem and I hope the kids pup turns out to be a go getter. Hopefully if the kid gets the right start he'll be hooked forever. That is what this sport needs to stay alive. Thank you hazel hill for given the opportunity to the kid and the pup. When we run into each I'll give you the list of people I was talking about, but they all ready know who they are, some are just trying to back door it if you know what I mean. Good luck hunting and hope your health stays good

Old Post 08-27-2018 04:27 PM
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

thank you ,,,take care

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL

Old Post 08-30-2018 10:29 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

To the top

Last call still two male pups out of foxy left

Old Post 09-17-2018 04:38 PM
5s Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Where you located?

Old Post 09-20-2018 03:25 AM
5s Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 5s Kennels Click here to Send 5s Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by 5s Kennels Add 5s Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Higginsville Mo

I live outside Higginsville

Old Post 09-20-2018 02:55 PM