UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Grch Pr' Hicks Six Time Albert
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

6 Time Albert

6x is back in Tennessee with Gene..
Going to miss the old boy been a pleasure and honor to hunt him for the last year..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2016 02:59 PM
blckntan337 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blckntan337 Click here to Send blckntan337 a Private Message Click Here to Email blckntan337 Find more posts by blckntan337 Add blckntan337 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Would just like to thank everyone who bought a pup out of 6x Albert X DELLA..
Please keep me up to date on how they are coming along.. should be some good ones..

Old Post 10-14-2016 03:30 AM
blckntan337 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blckntan337 Click here to Send blckntan337 a Private Message Click Here to Email blckntan337 Find more posts by blckntan337 Add blckntan337 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Thanks for going above and beyond to make it happen for me. I will keep you posted on DEE

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Old Post 10-16-2016 05:49 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 11-13-2016 02:34 PM
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Gene just breed 6x to a female in North Carolina.. if your looking or wanting a 6x pup get with Gene he will be able to put you in touch with the man when they are born

Old Post 11-13-2016 03:22 PM
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Six pups

Anyone got pictures of his pups n what is he throwing as far as ability looks etc thanks

Old Post 11-30-2016 01:26 AM
Darren barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

He's throwing some good dogs.. gene has a picture of his grandnight AJ which is a son of 6x.. I have a 3 year old female that's a real nice female.. she has a lot of natural independence.. medium nose, sold tree dog good about having a Coon.. never been trashy.. there is a picture of a Nitech litter mate to her above in the thread..

I just had a litter in august out of 6x and my dual grand female pups are almost 4 months old.. gentlemen in south Mississippi has a male pup that's run and treed his own Coon according to the owner.. Todd in Iowa has a female that went with his old dog about 378 yards n treed ever breath..

Male pup in Texas running and treeing a drag.. Gene has a male pup he hasn't messed with.. same with the one in North Carolina..

Hope it helps..

He's getting up in age n only has about 40 pups..

Old Post 11-30-2016 01:38 AM
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I thought he had 60 pups on the ground when this add came out on him ?

Old Post 11-30-2016 04:20 AM
Darren barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Type o I apologize

Old Post 11-30-2016 04:58 AM
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Six

How deep does six go if nothing's happening is he the type that gets outta dodge n find a coon I think I'll see if I can get ahold of me hicks n chat with him to

Old Post 12-01-2016 03:22 AM
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Six time will get struck n get treed some where.. he's an honest 1st strike dog.. he takes his tracks as they come.. he had a super nose on him.. he can get threw the country if need be.. takes his tracks as they come.. not trashy at all.. when he opens it's a Coon.. he had never left Tennessee before I hunted him for over a year.. never ran an armadillo, deer, opossum, coyote etc.. n I hunted him in Louisiana as well as Mississippi and Michigan. He hunts the same in any terrain.. Gene will tell you the same.. oh n the more you hunt him the better he likes it.. tough old dog with grit good kill dog.. ask gene what he did the 1st few days he was home n didn't get to go..

Old Post 12-01-2016 04:09 AM
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Six time will get struck n get treed some where.. he's an honest 1st strike dog.. he takes his tracks as they come.. he had a super nose on him.. he can get threw the country if need be.. takes his tracks as they come.. not trashy at all.. when he opens it's a Coon.. he had never left Tennessee before I hunted him for over a year.. never ran an armadillo, deer, opossum, coyote etc.. n I hunted him in Louisiana as well as Mississippi and Michigan. He hunts the same in any terrain.. Gene will tell you the same.. oh n the more you hunt him the better he likes it.. tough old dog with grit good kill dog.. ask gene what he did the 1st few days he was home n didn't get to go..

Old Post 12-01-2016 04:09 AM
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 12-20-2016 04:36 PM
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

Six time albert

Will six time Albert come south again in 2017

John 3:16

Old Post 12-29-2016 01:05 AM
Gary Hazel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Hazel Click here to Send Gary Hazel a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Hazel Find more posts by Gary Hazel Add Gary Hazel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

6x

Will he come more north in 2017 ? Lol

Old Post 12-29-2016 07:30 AM
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Gary and Darren

Gary as of right now there is no plans on my old buddy coming south.. Gene has been hunting him 2-3 nights a week and he's still treeing Coon as good as ever..

Darren I don't think he's going further north.. Gene is very picky about his dogs and where they go.. I don't know if he plans on bringing him to B&T Days this year for the stud barn..

I do have semen collected on him.. I have a limited number of straws that I may let be purchased.. I had him collected for Gene and my own personal use in the future..

Old Post 12-29-2016 07:08 PM
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

Six Time

I sent you a PM

John 3:16

Old Post 12-29-2016 09:40 PM
Gary Hazel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Hazel Click here to Send Gary Hazel a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Hazel Find more posts by Gary Hazel Add Gary Hazel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Blackntan man

Your on box is full

Old Post 01-11-2017 09:53 PM
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Darren

Just emptied it bud..

Old Post 01-11-2017 09:58 PM
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

6x and Della pup

5.5 month old male pup located in Texas..
I have gotten good reports on all the pups in this litter so far.. hope they continue to improve for all who has one.. thanks again for buying a pup..

http://rs103.pbsrc.com/albums/m125/rstewart7751/99FF9097-11E2-49C2-A869-E41788E9A1B7_zpsxsocath2.mp4?w=160&h=160&fit=clip

Last edited by blckntan337 on 01-30-2017 at 09:19 PM

Old Post 01-30-2017 06:32 PM
MR.RATMAN
Banned

The way these pups are starting you may have to make that cross again Ryan.

Old Post 01-30-2017 09:13 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Todd

Lol.. yeah I've thought about it.. But this next go around I'm going to breed her to his daddy Ryder.. Hope it works just as well..

Old Post 01-30-2017 09:30 PM
MR.RATMAN
Banned

I'm sure it will Della will do her part

Old Post 01-31-2017 12:51 PM
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Lol

Yeah I'm sure she will.. just like last time she'll have me waiting..

Old Post 01-31-2017 06:25 PM
xtremehunting
UKC Forum Member

Do you know if any of his off spring is being used to run cats? Thanks

Old Post 01-31-2017 08:29 PM
xtremehunting is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xtremehunting Click here to Send xtremehunting a Private Message Click Here to Email xtremehunting Find more posts by xtremehunting Add xtremehunting to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote