UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Grch Pr' Hicks Six Time Albert
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech Grch Pr' Hicks Six Time Albert

If your looking for a well balanced hound Six Time is what you are looking for. He's an honest quick strike dog strikes a track as they come and can move any kind of track. He has a super nose and trees coons that some dogs can't even smell. He has a nice bawl mouth on track and a stay put chop mouth tree dog. very Accurate. I've hunted Six Time for 2 months now and he flat out trees coons in any terrain. I've hunted him in the ridges and hills of TN, the swamps and brier thickets of Louisiana, and the cornfields of Michigan and has done nothing but tree coons in all of them. He's a well built hound with good head and ears as well as bone structure. He's bred to reproduce. Gene has a very nice GRNITECH he calls AJ outta Six Time. There is also a dog called Moon outta the same litter that is an outstanding hound that has won in multiple registries. I also have a very nice young female out of him that I like a lot and am planning on putting in the hunts at the 1st of the year. There are several other nice hounds outta the same litter as her.
I honestly think he would help the breed a lot if given the opportunity.

-------GRNITECH GRCH PR' HICKS TWO TIME ALBERT
----GRNITECH GRCH PR' HICKS THREE TIME ALBERT
-------GRNITECH PR' FLIPPO'S DRIVING MISS RUBY
--GRCH GRNITECH PR' HICKS SUNDOWN RYDER
-------GRCH GRNITECH PR' ROCKY'S RAGIN BUCK
----CH GRNITECH PR' HOLLOWAY'S TENN BLACK LADY
-------PR' BROWN'S BECKY SUE
GRNITECH GRCH PR' HICKS SIXTIME ALBERT
-------GRNITECH GRCH PR' HICKS TWO TIME ALBERT
----CH GRNITECH PR' ALBERT'S LAST CHANCE
-------GRNITECH PR' FLIPPOS DRIVING MISS RUBY
--PR' THUNDER MOUNTAIN BLACK BEAUTY
-------GRNITECH PR' BLACK CREEK CHARLIE
----PR' MULKEY'S DIXIE
-------PR' ROSE'S ROSETTE

Mr.Gene and six time (right) and his littermate sundown sassy (RIP)

Last edited by blckntan337 on 12-18-2015 at 07:38 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-02-2015 05:27 PM
blckntan337 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blckntan337 Click here to Send blckntan337 a Private Message Click Here to Email blckntan337 Find more posts by blckntan337 Add blckntan337 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-02-2015 06:17 PM
blckntan337 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blckntan337 Click here to Send blckntan337 a Private Message Click Here to Email blckntan337 Find more posts by blckntan337 Add blckntan337 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-02-2015 06:22 PM
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

How old is 6 time now? Any idea how many pups he has on the ground? Thanks.

Last edited by Doug A on 12-02-2015 at 11:07 PM

Old Post 12-02-2015 09:49 PM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Not sure if your asking how old he is but he is 7.. Only has around 60 pups on the ground

Old Post 12-02-2015 10:16 PM
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

Edited that last post to read right.

Thanks, that's what I meant. Looks like a nice one.

Old Post 12-02-2015 11:10 PM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harveycmd
UKC Forum Member

Can you post a pedigree?

Old Post 12-03-2015 01:34 PM
harveycmd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harveycmd Click here to Send harveycmd a Private Message Click Here to Email harveycmd Find more posts by harveycmd Add harveycmd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

HARVEY

i posted his pedigree up above

Old Post 12-03-2015 02:43 PM
harveycmd
UKC Forum Member

Thanks. Is he PKC SS?

Old Post 12-03-2015 02:45 PM
harveycmd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harveycmd Click here to Send harveycmd a Private Message Click Here to Email harveycmd Find more posts by harveycmd Add harveycmd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

he was leading the black and tan SS sire for fall of 2012 for a long time I think he's number 3 now. but he is a performance sire and im sure gene would SS him again if there was interest.

Old Post 12-03-2015 02:47 PM
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Read Mr. Harvey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Ped/ is in the original thread if you care to read.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 12-04-2015 01:12 AM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harveycmd
UKC Forum Member

I did read Bruce. The pedigree wasn't there when I made my request. Look at the fine print that says when the first post was edited.

Old Post 12-04-2015 01:56 AM
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

I've had the pleasure of hunting with 6 Time a few times. He has as good a nose as I've seen on a hound. Highly recommended.

Old Post 12-05-2015 09:30 PM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Back in the late 80's I had a hound out of two time Albert he was the best hound I have ever owned. I got out of hunting and sold him when he was 8 to a guy in the Dakotas. 18 years later I get back into hunting again and have now went 3 years trying to get that type of hound back in the kennel. Why I have not went back to the Albert blood is beyond me I guess you could say stupid. I would love to get my hands on a heavy Albert breed female pup and get the bloodline that works back into my kennel

Last edited by MR.RATMAN on 12-12-2015 at 09:46 PM

Old Post 12-12-2015 09:39 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Mr.Ratman

You know where to find it just give Mr.Gene a call..

Old Post 12-13-2015 06:22 AM
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-16-2015 01:39 PM
Gene Rogers
UKC Forum Member

6 Time

I've been to the woods with 6 Time a bunch and like what I've saw each time! Had a female pup off him that got stole off tree coon huntin just aint been the same since. Went a spent some time with Mr. Gene yesterday, now that's a man who enjoys his hounds I spoke some but set and listened mostly. Think the world of him and his line of hounds.

"PR" Ch. Took's TwoPaw Blk Betsy
"PR" Black'd Out's Slam'n Blk Bear
"PR" R&M's Backwoods Blk Boomer

Old Post 12-28-2015 01:44 PM
Gene Rogers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gene Rogers Click here to Send Gene Rogers a Private Message Click Here to Email Gene Rogers Find more posts by Gene Rogers Add Gene Rogers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

GENE

I enjoy hunting 6x unsnap him and he's going hunting.. He gives you his best every time you turn him loose with out a question.. I have a pretty nice young female out of him that I like a lot and hope she keeps it up.. Thanks for your reply Gene..

Old Post 12-28-2015 02:40 PM
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 01-08-2016 12:12 PM
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-11-2016 07:32 PM
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

Six time

Clean out your box. So I can send you a message

John 3:16

Old Post 02-01-2016 02:51 PM
Gary Hazel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Hazel Click here to Send Gary Hazel a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Hazel Find more posts by Gary Hazel Add Gary Hazel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

Six time

Clean out your box. So I can send you a message

John 3:16

Old Post 02-01-2016 02:51 PM
Gary Hazel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Hazel Click here to Send Gary Hazel a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Hazel Find more posts by Gary Hazel Add Gary Hazel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gene Rogers
UKC Forum Member

ttt

"PR" Ch. Took's TwoPaw Blk Betsy
"PR" Black'd Out's Slam'n Blk Bear
"PR" R&M's Backwoods Blk Boomer

Old Post 02-13-2016 12:34 AM
Gene Rogers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gene Rogers Click here to Send Gene Rogers a Private Message Click Here to Email Gene Rogers Find more posts by Gene Rogers Add Gene Rogers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Gene

Old Post 02-13-2016 01:39 AM
blckntan337
UKC Forum Member

6x will be back at Gene's around the 1st part of March.. Going to miss the ol boy

Old Post 02-13-2016 01:42 AM