UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > CH GRNITECH 'PR' Bastean's MO Black Smokey
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Ch.GR.NiteCh."PR"Bastean's MO Black Smokey

Smokey and his son Shadow on the wood.

--------------------------CH GRNITECH'PR'DARK HOLLOW HOBOS HOSS
--------------------GRNITECH'PR'BAUERS KANSAS JUNIOR
--------------------------GRNITECH'PR'BAUERS KANSAS JEWELL
------------GRNITECH'PR' KANSAS HAYES
--------------------------NITECH'PR'B AND B'S BLACK HOSS
--------------------GRNITECH'PR' HOSS' SMOKIN' LIZZY
--------------------------NITECH'PR' SMOKEYS RAGIN RUBY

SMOKEY ( Nominated 2013 Performance Sire)

--------------------------GRNITECH'PR' OZARKS' SCREAMING BO
--------------------NITECH'PR' MYERS' MIGHTY HOSS
--------------------------'PR' SWAMPGHOST RAGIN JODY
--------------GRNITECH'PR' BLACKWATER RUBY TOO
---------------------------GRNITECH'PR' CHENOWETH'S SMOKEY II
--------------------NITECH'PR' SMOKEY'S RAGIN' RUBY
---------------------------NITECH CH'PR' COLLINS' SMOKIN QUEEN

Smokey's mother is Presently #1 on the top reproducers list and his sire is at #3. He is bred to reproduce coon dogs and I am getting some good reports on his first litter including my Shadow dog who is really turning it on for me. Give me a call if you want to see them go. 636-462-3741

Treego's Smokin Bo (One-eye X Treego)

Last edited by davebastean on 07-06-2017 at 03:49 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-30-2012 11:26 PM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myles
UKC Forum Member

Good picture David,looks like you need to back off Shadows feed bucket.

TRAVIS'MIDNIGHT KENNELS
Myles L & Clint Conder
Bellflower,M0
573-549-2476 cell 636-795-5038

Ch Travis'Minnie Rose Peices(ChGrNiteCh Northern Rebel Hawkeye Viper x
-----NiteChCh Davis'Reeses Peices)
Ch Travis'Midnight Moon Patsie(GrNiteChGrCh Nelsons Northern Cash x
-----NiteCh Blands Ozark Mtn Dixie)

Old Post 12-31-2012 12:16 AM
myles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myles Click here to Send myles a Private Message Click Here to Email myles Find more posts by myles Add myles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Looking good, Dave.

The dog, the pedigree, the proof, and can show it in the woods.....it doesn't get much better than that.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 12-31-2012 08:01 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by myles
Good picture David,looks like you need to back off Shadows feed bucket.

TRAVIS'MIDNIGHT KENNELS
Myles L & Clint Conder
Bellflower,M0

Ch Travis'Minnie Rose Peices(ChGrNiteCh Northern Rebel Hawkeye Viper x
-----NiteChCh Davis'Reeses Peices)
Ch Travis'Midnight Moon Patsie(GrNiteChGrCh Nelsons Northern Cash x
-----NiteCh Blands Ozark Mtn Dixie)

Thanks Myles, Shadow likes to eat and also chews up a lot of things like the roof on his dog house and his feed dish.

Old Post 12-31-2012 10:15 PM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John D
Looking good, Dave.

The dog, the pedigree, the proof, and can show it in the woods.....it doesn't get much better than that.

Thanks John, you are to be commended on your successful breeding program. I would like to see some females bred to Smokey. My Lucy didn't stick this time but I will try again and I have a few others interested for next year. Time will tell.

Old Post 12-31-2012 10:20 PM
longshot
UKC Forum Member

It's good to see a nice male out of Hayes available since he is gone. I always liked Hayes alot.

Good luck with him Dave.

Old Post 01-01-2013 03:22 PM
longshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longshot Click here to Send longshot a Private Message Find more posts by longshot Add longshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Best of luck with him! You don't find them bred any better than that!

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 01-01-2013 04:48 PM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Don't over look Smokey,he will do his part... Any luck with brandy yet ?

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 01-02-2013 11:05 PM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mark and Brock. Would like to hunt with you guys if you're ever out this way.

Billy- I'm still watching Brandy but no luck yet. Kind of worried she might be too old but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Old Post 01-03-2013 02:28 PM
josh neeley
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking pic

Nite ch 'PR' C+N Sweet Little fatty(rambler and ash)
Nite ch 'PR'Northern Rebel High Strung Diva "co-owned with Jr Kingsley"

Old Post 01-03-2013 03:05 PM
josh neeley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh neeley Click here to Send josh neeley a Private Message Click Here to Email josh neeley Find more posts by josh neeley Add josh neeley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Here is a pic of Shadow from last nights hunt with Myles Conder.

Last edited by davebastean on 07-06-2017 at 03:57 AM

Old Post 01-06-2013 06:36 PM
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Looks good Dave !!!!

Past Home of:

Old Post 01-06-2013 07:22 PM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myles
UKC Forum Member

We sure had a nice hunt last night Dave.I see alot of improvement in
Shadow as I haven't hunted with him for awhile.He is really a nice young treedog!!Sure like the way he gets on the tree and stays in one spot.Makeing four trees and seeing three coon with a young dog and my new off colored dog,was,t bad.Poor Chief getting lefted out.LOL !!!!

TRAVIS'MIDNIGHT KENNELS
Myles L & Clint Conder
Bellflower,MO

Ch Travis'Minnie Rose Peices(ChGrNiteCh Northern Rebel Hawkeye Viper
----- x NiteChCh Davis'Reeses Peices)
Ch Travis'Midnight Moon Patsie(GrNiteChGrCh Nelsons Northern Cash
----- x NiteCh Blands Ozark Mtn Dixie)

Old Post 01-06-2013 07:53 PM
myles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myles Click here to Send myles a Private Message Click Here to Email myles Find more posts by myles Add myles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myles
UKC Forum Member

Lady & Charlie

David heres a picture of the two females we sold to Micah Walker for his boys,in Tenn.They are real happy with them.

The one jumping on tree is Lady & Charlie is the dark one.
This is one of Lady by herself.

Looks like we made a good cross with Smokey & Minnie.

TRAVIS'MIDNIGHT KENNELS
Myles L & Clint Conder
Bellflower,Mo

Old Post 01-09-2013 02:43 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Glad to hear they like them. That one sure is dark, I remember you debated on keeping that one for yourself.

Old Post 01-09-2013 02:19 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Here is a short video of our hunt the other night Myles.

Old Post 01-13-2013 05:53 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Billy George
Don't over look Smokey,he will do his part... Any luck with brandy yet ?

Billy, BRANDY IS IN HEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Very excited about this cross. Hope the old girl can still do it.

Old Post 01-17-2013 08:33 PM
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Thats awsome.!!!!

Should be a heck of a cross!!!!

Past Home of:

Old Post 01-21-2013 12:13 PM
treestroker
UKC Forum Member

dave

glad she came in dont worry if you bred her late in her cycle i've bred her on the 21st 23rd 25th day hope you get a nice batch of pups

Old Post 01-26-2013 09:19 PM
treestroker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treestroker Click here to Send treestroker a Private Message Find more posts by treestroker Add treestroker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Re: dave

quote:
Originally posted by treestroker
glad she came in dont worry if you bred her late in her cycle i've bred her on the 21st 23rd 25th day hope you get a nice batch of pups

Thanks for the info. I was starting to get a little worried. This is around day 11 or 12 and she is still showing some red and snapped at him today. I will keep them together for awhile every day and hope for the best.

Old Post 01-27-2013 01:58 AM
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

hey dave

Any luck yet...?

Past Home of:

Old Post 02-01-2013 03:54 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Re: hey dave

quote:
Originally posted by Billy George
Any luck yet...?

Yes they got together today. I was worried a few days ago and had her tested at the vets and also had him do AI while I was there with the dogs but the test came back that she wasn't ready yet. Anyway they got it done today and I will keep them together and hope for a nice litter!!

Old Post 02-01-2013 10:32 PM
bluetickcooner
UKC Forum Member

tonights hunt

Just got in from hunting with Dave with smoke and shadow for the first time. For a frosty night they muscled out two bad tracks and fell on two dens. Shadow seemed independent and seemed like he was coming along very nice. I was impressed on how they worked those cold tracks and made something outta nothing. These two dogs have a lot of drive too. Seems like a really nice guy and look forward to hunting with him in the future.

Old Post 02-04-2013 04:13 AM
bluetickcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickcooner Click here to Send bluetickcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickcooner Find more posts by bluetickcooner Add bluetickcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Re: tonights hunt

quote:
Originally posted by bluetickcooner
Just got in from hunting with Dave with smoke and shadow for the first time. For a frosty night they muscled out two bad tracks and fell on two dens. Shadow seemed independent and seemed like he was coming along very nice. I was impressed on how they worked those cold tracks and made something outta nothing. These two dogs have a lot of drive too. Seems like a really nice guy and look forward to hunting with him in the future.

Was good hunting with you too Jesse. I've seen the dogs look better but was glad you at least got to see them tree a couple of times. I really liked the looks of your Star female. Good luck with her and hope we can try another hunt sometime.

Old Post 02-04-2013 02:18 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Smokey X Star

Jesse Kleinheider has just bred his Star female to Smokey. Star is out of Dark Hollow Tige and is a hard tree dog. Should be a great cross.

Old Post 02-09-2013 02:24 AM