UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Smokey 7
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P.W. Chapman
UKC Forum Member

looking good gentlemen! good luck with him!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-07-2012 09:26 PM
P.W. Chapman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P.W. Chapman Click here to Send P.W. Chapman a Private Message Find more posts by P.W. Chapman Add P.W. Chapman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

Looks and sounds good fellas....

NTCH PKCSilverCH Coble & Stocking's Swamp Rat Poison

NTCH Coble & Stocking's Stinger (GRNTCH Troubles x GRNTCH Fancy)

NTCH ACHA WReserve Team Troubles Trippy
Black & Tan

Old Post 02-07-2012 09:36 PM
Lee Stocking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Stocking Click here to Send Lee Stocking a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Stocking Find more posts by Lee Stocking Add Lee Stocking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys! Here is an old one I found of Smokey 7 and Bonnie.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 02-08-2012 03:06 AM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Here is one of Smokey's mom Queen and Fly. This was a funny made tree with a lot of forks and the dogs were actually up in it. Can't really tell that on the video. These past 3 videos show 3 generations. Son of 7, Smokey 7, and Queen. Queen is on the right in this video.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 02-08-2012 03:15 AM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by blackdawg
Here is a video of a Smokey 7 male pup that James owns. Looks like a nice prospect...

Thanks! for the compliments guys!

Thanks for adding this video, Brock, wish it was longer an clearer.
I hunted this male pup mostly with old dogs, He need's singled out now.
He has only seen a caged coon two times.
We'll see how he turns out.

Old Post 02-08-2012 01:22 PM
James Tolliver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Tolliver Click here to Send James Tolliver a Private Message Click Here to Email James Tolliver Find more posts by James Tolliver Add James Tolliver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

I'm sure you will have him cranking soon! I'll try to get a video of my female and get it on here soon.

If John Davis see's this, maybe we can get him to post a video of R2, to get 4 generations on here.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 02-09-2012 02:55 PM
John D
UKC Forum Member

Looks like a pup that has it on its mind! Thats what you get when you start breeding coondogs to coondogs. I'm looking forward to getting something out of S7 to work with, myself.

Here's one of S7's grandmothers, GrNtCh Blackwater Ruby Too. The picture is from this past fall but click on the picture and it will show a video of her from a couple years ago:

I can probably dig around and find pictures and video of generations 5 and 6.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Last edited by John D on 02-09-2012 at 04:48 PM

Old Post 02-09-2012 04:44 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, John! I hunted with R2 many years ago, and she is NICE! That would be great if you could get some of the 5th and 6th generation on here. Pretty neat to track that far back and see the traits passed down through the generations.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 02-09-2012 06:48 PM
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Here is one of his grand sires on the bottom side, workin on getting som video from an 8mm to a hard disc..

This is Markhams Smokey(Combs and Smokey X Scaggs Queen) he would be four generations back.Might be able to get some video on him to..

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Last edited by Billy George on 02-09-2012 at 11:43 PM

Old Post 02-09-2012 11:32 PM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

John D,
Nice photo and video of Ruby Too! She sure is a REPRODUCER!
We look forward to making a cross with S7 on anything you have in mind.

Billy George,
Those are some fine hounds you posted too!
I'm thinking that large photo is of: Nite Ch, B and B's Black Hoss?

Thanks.

Old Post 02-11-2012 09:13 AM
James Tolliver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Tolliver Click here to Send James Tolliver a Private Message Click Here to Email James Tolliver Find more posts by James Tolliver Add James Tolliver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the pic's, fellas! Keep them coming...

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 02-14-2012 01:59 AM
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by James Tolliver

Billy George,
Those are some fine hounds you posted too!
I'm thinking that large photo is of: Nite Ch, B and B's Black Hoss?

Thanks.

Thats right james,lookin for another one just like him, got any leads??

Past Home of:

Old Post 02-14-2012 03:59 AM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Billy George
Thats right james,lookin for another one just like him, got any leads??

Billy,
I would like to have had the chance to hunt with Black Hoss,
I'd say those kind are like finding a needle in a hay stack!

Old Post 02-14-2012 07:46 PM
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

I want to thank Everyone,
for the calls and their interest in Smokey 7.

We appreciate it.

Old Post 02-21-2012 03:00 AM
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

Brock,
My male pup off Smokey 7 x Sis looked very impressive the other night, he was deep with an english dog, treed hard for an hour, they had a double. he needs some alone hunt time, asap..

I can't wait til those booked female's come in heat to cross on Smokey 7. I have high expectations crossing on 2 of those females.

Old Post 03-06-2012 03:33 PM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like he's ready to be singled out, and have the fur hunted off him. I'm looking forward to those crosses also! Any sign of Party Girl coming in heat yet?

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 03-06-2012 07:26 PM
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

Party Girl is not in heat yet, I'm hoping she comes in soon.

I like my S7 Pup!

Old Post 03-06-2012 10:27 PM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Yearbook Ad for this year. Same pic from last year, just some new info. Thanks, Lovis!

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 03-09-2012 04:59 AM
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by James Tolliver
Billy,
I would like to have had the chance to hunt with Black Hoss,
I'd say those kind are like finding a needle in a hay stack!

From what I hear about 7 tail gate to tree they sound a whole lot alike...

Past Home of:

Old Post 03-10-2012 01:06 AM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the interest in S7. I've had several calls this past week from people wanting to breed their females to him. Also several calls lately looking for pups out if him.

We've been hearing good reports on his pups! Thanks for putting them in the woods!

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 03-19-2012 02:35 AM
John247
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Billy George

Here is one of his grand sires on the bottom side, workin on getting som video from an 8mm to a hard disc..

This is Markhams Smokey(Combs and Smokey X Scaggs Queen) he would be four generations back.Might be able to get some video on him to..

Markham's Smokey looks a whole lot like his dad, C&S Smokey... What kind of mouth did he have? .....C & S Smokey and Scagg's Queen were line bred off of the original Ragin Bk Hoss, one of the main dogs in the line. I hunted with Hoss one night and he put on a show....

Old Post 03-19-2012 03:41 PM
John247 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John247 Click here to Send John247 a Private Message Click Here to Email John247 Find more posts by John247 Add John247 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

He had short bawl on track,quick strike dog,real nice locate,into a steady chop,classy treedog, to bad he died at 4,I think he would have had imo huge reproducing numbers... lookin for a video of him....

Past Home of:

Old Post 03-20-2012 12:39 AM
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

^^^

Past Home of:

Old Post 03-22-2012 04:44 PM
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Got some plans to get S7 back on the road and in some hunts within the next month or so. He's had an extended break, but he's not retired.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 03-29-2012 02:31 AM
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

The plan is:
Smokey 7 will be hunted professionally in central Ohio, through out April and probably the rest of the year to see how he stacks up in some major hunts.

Anyone still wish to breed to Smokey 7, give me a call and we can get it done.

Thanks, everyone, for your interest! we appreciate it!

Old Post 03-29-2012 05:41 PM