UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH CH LOCKED AND LOADED JAKE HTX @ STUD
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Jake

I love the breeding on this hound. I bet he is a nice one.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-17-2016 12:45 AM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Chris

One of the best I ever got to walk behind

Old Post 12-17-2016 04:27 AM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Chris

One of the best I ever got to walk behind

Old Post 12-17-2016 04:27 AM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lrhone
UKC Forum Member

I'm really hoping to have a girlfriend for Jake in a few months. Should make some tree dogs!

Past home of...
NITECH FCH GRCH 'PR' Timber Shocker Phil HTX (Shocker x ntch Yeller)

NITECH CH 'PR' Hesston's Midnite Bandit (Buzz x ntch Queeny).... (R.I.P)

NITECH FCH GRCH 'PR' Hesston's Midnite Buck HTX (grnt Aftershock x ch Music)

Present home of...
NITECH CH 'PR' Wades Big Red Style (Grnt Red x Grnt Hope)

Hesston's Midnite Tater Tot (Nitech Ch Style x Ch Music)

Old Post 12-18-2016 04:17 AM
lrhone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lrhone Click here to Send lrhone a Private Message Click Here to Email lrhone Find more posts by lrhone Add lrhone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Luke

THAT will be the cross to watch, hope you get it done!

Old Post 12-20-2016 05:47 AM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Where is Jake located these days and how old is he?

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 12-21-2017 11:01 AM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Stewart
UKC Forum Member

Bill Stump in West Virginia has him. Can't remember how old he is. Should have had more dogs bred to him though.

Old Post 12-21-2017 07:34 PM
Mike Stewart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Stewart Click here to Send Mike Stewart a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Stewart Find more posts by Mike Stewart Add Mike Stewart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

West Virginia is a long way from Missouri unfortunately.

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 12-23-2017 02:13 AM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ace12
UKC Forum Member

i hope to get a female pup outa the female that was just bred

Old Post 04-12-2018 02:47 AM
Ace12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ace12 Click here to Send Ace12 a Private Message Click Here to Email Ace12 Find more posts by Ace12 Add Ace12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ace12
UKC Forum Member

i hope to get a female pup outa the female that was just bred

Old Post 04-12-2018 02:47 AM
Ace12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ace12 Click here to Send Ace12 a Private Message Click Here to Email Ace12 Find more posts by Ace12 Add Ace12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Has any semen been stored on Jake ? I just bred a female to Bandit and if I get a female pup I'd like to line breed back to Jake . I know he's getting up there in age .

Old Post 10-12-2018 12:53 AM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter25573
UKC Forum Member

Any good bred female pups out of jake in or close to West Virginia

Old Post 11-13-2018 06:45 PM
coonhunter25573 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter25573 Click here to Send coonhunter25573 a Private Message Find more posts by coonhunter25573 Add coonhunter25573 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pastorgary
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Give me a call or text.

Old Post 11-13-2018 08:23 PM
pastorgary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pastorgary Click here to Send pastorgary a Private Message Click Here to Email pastorgary Visit pastorgary's homepage! Find more posts by pastorgary Add pastorgary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Swan
UKC Forum Member

I've been getting several calls about the Jake pups I raised last Summer. The owners are very pleased with them at only 6 or 7 months old. Jake can reproduce and he is getting old. Anyone with a good Female should contact Bill and get her bred to Jake. I sold Jake to Bill and don't own a hair on him, but I will tell you it is a shame this dog has been so under used. Had it not been for my health issues Jake would of never left here.

Last edited by Ron Swan on 04-18-2019 at 04:28 PM

Old Post 01-27-2019 09:04 PM
Ron Swan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Swan Click here to Send Ron Swan a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Swan Find more posts by Ron Swan Add Ron Swan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Jake

Any female's for sale started or not doesn't matter if it's younger or older missed my opportunity to buy one and I am looking for another .

Old Post 02-02-2019 01:09 PM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

I’m looking for female out of Jake or a male I really like a female but take what I can get please call if anyone know of anything out there. Thanks

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 02-04-2019 12:43 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

I’m looking for female out of Jake or a male I really like a female but take what I can get please call if anyone know of anything out there. Thanks

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 02-04-2019 12:43 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

There are four straws of semen stored on Jake, but I don’t own a lick of any of them.

Old Post 02-13-2019 07:25 PM
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Corey Gruver
There are four straws of semen stored on Jake, but I don’t own a lick of any of them.

Who owns them and are they willing to part with one ?

Old Post 02-15-2019 12:36 AM
Ron Swan
UKC Forum Member

Bill has some real nice pups out of Jake and a T-Top Female for sale. They are ready to go give Bill a call 304-252-0040 Home or 304-575- 9145 cell. Pups are UKC and PKC registered.

Last edited by Ron Swan on 08-09-2019 at 08:44 PM

Old Post 08-09-2019 08:16 PM
Ron Swan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Swan Click here to Send Ron Swan a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Swan Find more posts by Ron Swan Add Ron Swan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Swan
UKC Forum Member

Jake has been under used and hasn't been bred to in over a year. He has been over looked and should have been bred to a lot more.

Last edited by Ron Swan on 06-22-2020 at 12:49 AM

Old Post 06-16-2020 07:17 PM