UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Looking
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kevintrent
UKC Forum Member

Looking

Im looking for mountian cur female pup... brindle,or yellow in color.trimmed in white...in Kentucky

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-22-2019 03:04 PM
kevintrent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kevintrent Click here to Send kevintrent a Private Message Click Here to Email kevintrent Find more posts by kevintrent Add kevintrent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daivdh
UKC Forum Member

pup

may have what you want little over a year had her since 8 wks old been I woods ounce wired 440 little female not the dogs fault in no way work keeps me from starting her but I do have faith in her if hunted she did hunt her sire is ace same blood as shadow Maggie mae and black jack sniper on bottom can tex a pic 606=493-5043

Old Post 06-22-2019 10:10 PM
daivdh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daivdh Click here to Send daivdh a Private Message Click Here to Email daivdh Find more posts by daivdh Add daivdh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kevintrent
UKC Forum Member

Looking

Still looking for a mountain cur female pup ...in Kentucky

Old Post 08-23-2019 04:20 PM
kevintrent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kevintrent Click here to Send kevintrent a Private Message Click Here to Email kevintrent Find more posts by kevintrent Add kevintrent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crooked ridge
UKC Forum Member

I have a female bred, won't have them for another month. Brindle dam and sire. Probably 60 miles in WV from Ashland, KY. Won't do you much good if you are wanting a pup right now. In case you don't find what you are looking for and not in a hurry, you can contact me. Both good dogs.

Old Post 08-23-2019 05:34 PM
crooked ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crooked ridge Click here to Send crooked ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email crooked ridge Find more posts by crooked ridge Add crooked ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tony.beals
UKC Forum Member

Female

I have a female Black Brindle with white trim, 4 months old Sire is Porcupine Mnt Briar UKC GrSqCh, OMBCA and NKC SqCh. Mother is good pleasure dog Streak and Jukebox bred. Will have at Autumn Oaks next week or if not sold may be down to Jamestown Tn in Sep $300.00

MSG, US ARMY RETIRED
President of Michigan State United Coon Hunters Association

Old Post 08-24-2019 02:33 AM
tony.beals is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony.beals Click here to Send tony.beals a Private Message Click Here to Email tony.beals Find more posts by tony.beals Add tony.beals to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote