UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Hackberry La
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nathan Reynolds
UKC Forum Member

Hackberry La

Any coon hunters near Hackberry la

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-01-2015 05:21 AM
Nathan Reynolds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Reynolds Click here to Send Nathan Reynolds a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Reynolds Find more posts by Nathan Reynolds Add Nathan Reynolds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Coon hunters in south Louisiana are not plentiful. I've been hunting alone for 20 years. I got lucky last year and my old hunting buddy started back.

Old Post 07-02-2015 01:16 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I got to ask how you deal with the alligators this flooding has brought some out we didn't know we had !!

Old Post 07-02-2015 01:35 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I've never seen an alligator while coon hunting. I don't hunt the big deep swamps. They usually stay in or near bayous or rivers. I've seen thousands while frogging or coming in from fishing at night.

Old Post 07-02-2015 03:34 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Reynolds
UKC Forum Member

I was asking because my parents own a house on little florida beach and just bought 200 acres just north of there no just wanting to know if someone would mind taking me hunting here Louisiana I'm from Illinois and would like to hunt a night here

Old Post 07-02-2015 04:59 PM
Nathan Reynolds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Reynolds Click here to Send Nathan Reynolds a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Reynolds Find more posts by Nathan Reynolds Add Nathan Reynolds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Did you move down here or just visting? Shadinc and myself will take you, but Hackberry is a long ways from Ascension Parish. You ever near Baton Rouge?

Old Post 07-06-2015 02:33 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote