UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Down right excited :)
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

I am not done with this pup yet yall got me wanting anouther one boy them pups are good looking !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-30-2015 12:25 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Thanks yadkintar! Hopefully we will have some more in the fall.

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Old Post 06-30-2015 12:33 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCH. Hardwood Ranger

Old Post 07-06-2015 01:51 AM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

Beautiful dog

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John3:16

Old Post 07-06-2015 06:08 AM
Jason Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Baldwin Click here to Send Jason Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Baldwin Add Jason Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bobby Ellis
UKC Forum Member

dog

Boy that is a nice one. Whats his back ground

Old Post 07-06-2015 05:30 PM
Bobby Ellis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby Ellis Click here to Send Bobby Ellis a Private Message Find more posts by Bobby Ellis Add Bobby Ellis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Hardwood Psycho x Fryar's Liza Jane
Psycho was directly out of Hardwood Swamp and bobbysue( all house bred) he was brother to Medley's Clint dog.
Liza Jane was Looking Up Jeb x babe's stylish banjo female, Liza is mother to Paulding Forest Bubba and Ranger.

Ranger is not for the weak of heart, independent and hard going.Nice bawl mouth and skips a track then falls treed, hard chop mouth tree dog. If there's To many dogs he will get quiet and get deep with the meat.

Old Post 07-06-2015 06:07 PM
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

Prowler

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John3:16

Old Post 03-03-2017 07:54 AM
Jason Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Baldwin Click here to Send Jason Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Baldwin Add Jason Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

Tell us about him, Jason.

Old Post 03-03-2017 01:58 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John Carroll
Tell us about him, Jason.

He's about 22 months old. Good track dog ( possibly fantastic - well see what the future holds ) , Hunting ability is improving , hes going hunting better now, showing signs of being like his daddy, ole bubba. He started tracking and treeing coons at 7 1/2 months old. Very very good locate bark. Bawl on track. Unique bawl. You can pick him out in a crowd. Bawl and chop on the tree. Most nights he is accurate. Some nights he gets crazy and goes on a spree and I think its squirrels. Due to the loss of some hunting land , I went about 5 months and the dog didn't get to go hunting from about June through October. Even at that and also splitting some hunting time with my female , he has still treed 23 single coons all by hisself ( mostly on Public WMA land in the mountains ). From about 7 months old to 9 months old he ran deer and then all of a sudden and all by his own choice he completely stopped. Possums were basically the same way. Straightest 22 month old ive ever owned. Maybe by this time next year I will start putting him the hunts. I like one to be a little older and plenty of confidence and experience before I put them in the hunts.

Old Post 03-03-2017 08:08 PM
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Baldwin
He's about 22 months old. Good track dog ( possibly fantastic - well see what the future holds ) , Hunting ability is improving , hes going hunting better now, showing signs of being like his daddy, ole bubba. He started tracking and treeing coons at 7 1/2 months old. Very very good locate bark. Bawl on track. Unique bawl. You can pick him out in a crowd. Bawl and chop on the tree. Most nights he is accurate. Some nights he gets crazy and goes on a spree and I think its squirrels. Due to the loss of some hunting land , I went about 5 months and the dog didn't get to go hunting from about June through October. Even at that and also splitting some hunting time with my female , he has still treed 23 single coons all by hisself ( mostly on Public WMA land in the mountains ). From about 7 months old to 9 months old he ran deer and then all of a sudden and all by his own choice he completely stopped. Possums were basically the same way. Straightest 22 month old ive ever owned. Maybe by this time next year I will start putting him the hunts. I like one to be a little older and plenty of confidence and experience before I put them in the hunts.

Sounds like a dandy.

Old Post 03-04-2017 03:09 AM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John Carroll
Sounds like a dandy.

Thank you

Old Post 03-04-2017 04:44 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

good luck to both you guys. I like the pups markings a lot

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 03-05-2017 05:58 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

Thank you. I used to be " anti - walker " until I hunted with bubba. Ended up buying him. 😀

Old Post 03-05-2017 11:21 PM
Mike Knuckols
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Baldwin
Thank you. I used to be " anti - walker " until I hunted with bubba. Ended up buying him. 😀

I had the pleasure of owning Bubba and now own Ranger and Im blessed . There are a quite a few dandies out of Bubba in my area and Kansas . I don't have anything out of Ranger or know anything about his pups but Ranger is deadly accurate and can compete with any dog . Big motor

Home of :
CH NITECH Whitemans Poison
GRCH NITECH Cold Traxx Extra Man
CH GRNITECH Kings Hardwood Ranger
UKC CH PKC CH CHKC CH Cold Traxx Man Child
GRNTCH PKC CH Hunt it off Bella
Cold Traxx Southern Honey
Cold Traxx Mattie
Cold Traxx Super Freak

Gone but never forgotten :
NITECH McFarlands Joe
Knuckols Hooker
NITECH Cypress River Chance
NITECH Cypress River Honey
NITECH Cypress River Princess
NITECH Newcombs Miss Molly
NITECH Wilsons Hardwood Ann
GRCH GRNTCH Paulding Forrest Bubba

Old Post 03-14-2017 07:41 PM
Mike Knuckols is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Knuckols Click here to Send Mike Knuckols a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Knuckols Find more posts by Mike Knuckols Add Mike Knuckols to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

It's about time for some more Paulding Forest Bubba Pups

Old Post 03-14-2017 08:28 PM
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CONRAD FRYAR
It's about time for some more Paulding Forest Bubba Pups

Yes !

Old Post 04-09-2017 06:05 AM