UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Bluetick Lion/Cat/bear pups. Linebred Smokey River. The hard to find kind
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
G Cunningham
UKC Forum Member

Bluetick Lion/Cat/bear pups. Linebred Smokey River. The hard to find kind

Pups due in April. Will be ready mid June, located in Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Dam is linebred Smokey River JBS Chief with all of my best dogs in the last 40 years of breeding. Thanks to Doug GRUENER in Iowa for making a great cross few years ago for the dam of this litter. Dam- Clare is one of the most natural dogs I’ve ever had, big tenor bawl on track with locate and steady chop on the tree.

Sire is also linebred Smokey River and is top lion and bobcat dog owned by Tyler Wilson in Montana. Sire -Oakley is top shelf and one of the nicest Blue males I’ve seen in a long time. I couldn’t find any holes in him. I drove 1100 miles straight last weekend to breed and hunt with Oakley. Great conformation, minds like a kid, with excellent demeanor and looks exactly like the dam. Big tenor long bawl with a good locate and hard tree dog. Has a big motor and hunted hard day after day. Oakley has made quite a name for himself in Montana treeing hard tracks and tough conditions. Many times took 2 day old lion tracks and treed the lion. Oakley is reproducing, Tyler reports several litters on ground and most are making above average dogs to outstanding on big game. He is very honest and was like that from pup. Lots of sense and ability to tree bobcats and lion on dry ground.

I’ll share photos and updates. Pups are $600 and five are already booked. Will book ten and list for others. These will be the hard to find kind, linebred best to the best for generations. They will make lion, bobcat, or bear dogs of the kind we all look for. The whole package and you will be able to hear them far off.

UPDATE 4/17/21: 10 pups booked with others listed
Can’t figure out to post photos on here. Ive sent them to many that have reached out and called or texted. Appreciate the great response. Clare is huge and one week to go.

Update 4/24/21: Clare had 11 pups, lost 4. 7 healthy pups. Thanks to all for your interest and new pups. All pups are going for big game all over the country. Can’t wait to hear how they progress.

We will be making this cross again one more time at her next heat cycle. There are 2 females and 4 males currently booked for the second cross. Let me know if you’d like added to the list.

UPDATE: Clare is bred to Oakley for second cross. Due Dec 2, 2021. If you like added to the list please let me know ASAP. Currently have 4 females and 3 males confirmed booked.

1st cross is developing great. Photos and videos available upon request.

Update: 10 pups in second litter. All pups sold for either bear or cat hunters. Appreciate all of the calls and contacts about these pups. Look forward to seeing great things from them.

1st cross update: Female in Montana has been in and treed quite a few lion and bobcat this winter at 8-9 months old. Owner Tyler Wilson really pleased with her exceptional abilities.

2nd pup in lower Michigan, owner Jim Scott loves his young male, 8-9 months old. Says he’s been in on 4 bobcat track to tree and loves how easily he started and is turning out extremely well. Beautiful bawl mouth and built like we like them.

Thanks again for the interest and getting these pups into the hands of the hard big game hunters across the country. Appreciate it, God Bless!
2-3-22

I highly encourage those of you with top big game bred blue females to consider Tyler Wilson’s Oakley. He’s the real deal and super special.

Home: 906-446-3172. Cell/text: 906-241-2486 Thanks, Gregg Cunningham

Blueticks used for Coons Bear & Cat Upper Peninsula of MI

Last edited by G Cunningham on 02-03-2022 at 08:26 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-28-2021 03:48 AM
G Cunningham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G Cunningham Click here to Send G Cunningham a Private Message Click Here to Email G Cunningham Find more posts by G Cunningham Add G Cunningham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roger Smith
UKC Forum Member

Bullet

Have you ever tried any Running Bullet dogs out there!

Old Post 03-16-2021 09:07 PM
Roger Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Smith Click here to Send Roger Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Smith Find more posts by Roger Smith Add Roger Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G Cunningham
UKC Forum Member

Bullet dogs

Hi Roger,

No I have not but have hunted with many that were excellent dogs. Appreciate the response.

Old Post 04-17-2021 11:39 PM
G Cunningham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G Cunningham Click here to Send G Cunningham a Private Message Click Here to Email G Cunningham Find more posts by G Cunningham Add G Cunningham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G Cunningham
UKC Forum Member

UPDATE. 2nd cross due 12-2-21

UPDATE: Clare is bred to Oakley for second cross. Due Dec 2, 2021. If you like added to the list please let me know ASAP. Currently have 4 females and 3 males confirmed booked.

1st cross is developing great. Photos and videos available upon request.

Home: 906-446-3172. Cell/text: 906-241-2486 Thanks, Gregg Cunningham

Old Post 11-16-2021 01:52 AM
G Cunningham
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Update

Old Post 02-03-2022 08:27 PM