UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > TOC finals
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tntelkhntr
UKC Forum Member

TOC finals

Why such a big gap between zones and finals? Waiting for the leaves to grow?😳

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-13-2021 10:11 PM
tntelkhntr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tntelkhntr Click here to Send tntelkhntr a Private Message Find more posts by tntelkhntr Add tntelkhntr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bork
UKC Forum Member

Last weekend was the super stakes that might of had something to do with it

Old Post 04-13-2021 11:31 PM
Bork is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bork Click here to Send Bork a Private Message Click Here to Email Bork Find more posts by Bork Add Bork to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

yes, last week was Super Stakes. I think I remember it originally being scheduled the same week, but UKC and PKC worked together to make it work so that people could do both and didn't have to choose.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 04-14-2021 01:34 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

Re: TOC finals

quote:
Originally posted by tntelkhntr
Waiting for the leaves to grow?

This is pretty funny when you remember you are talking about the registry that requires plus points to win a cast.

Old Post 04-14-2021 02:56 PM
Paul Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Frederick Click here to Send Paul Frederick a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Frederick Find more posts by Paul Frederick Add Paul Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: TOC finals

quote:
Originally posted by Paul Frederick
This is pretty funny when you remember you are talking about the registry that requires plus points to win a cast.

It’s also the registry that the guys will plus anything because they know it takes plus points to win. No need for anyone to hide their head in the sand and say that’s not so. I been to 3 county fairs and a goat roping and they where more honest than some of the cast that goes on.

Not knocking UKC. I hunt it and they will always be King of the coonhound registry but,

In $KC a cw is a cw no matter how so you don’t have to get the knot plussed, the spider eye, draw short stick, flip a quarter, split the prize package etc for the CW

Old Post 04-18-2021 01:57 AM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: TOC finals

quote:
Originally posted by high ridge
It’s also the registry that the guys will plus anything because they know it takes plus points to win. No need for anyone to hide their head in the sand and say that’s not so. I been to 3 county fairs and a goat roping and they where more honest than some of the cast that goes on.

Not knocking UKC. I hunt it and they will always be King of the coonhound registry but,

In $KC a cw is a cw no matter how so you don’t have to get the knot plussed, the spider eye, draw short stick, flip a quarter, split the prize package etc for the CW

Billy, Not saying this does not happen, it does, but only in casts that are not HONEST. I would never let it happen in any cast I was in and I would never want to win on a questionable call, now that's just me. Lol. Dave

Old Post 04-19-2021 01:17 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: TOC finals

quote:
Originally posted by high ridge

There’s a reason we only had three dogs in the final of TW days. They only scored on dens and I don’t plus trees with nothing. Plus those guys were gentlemen and didn’t try to act like there was something.

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Old Post 04-19-2021 02:16 AM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote