UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > The total package
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wart
UKC Forum Member

The total package

What dog today that is living that you hunted with that has looks, big mouth or good clear mouth and coon treeing ability

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-06-2020 05:47 PM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

JMO

Big Country
I'm no Blueticker.But he's a all around total package day in day out.
Freak in that breed.Hope he reproduces like himself.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 04-06-2020 05:55 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

cheyenne cummings shack dog

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 04-06-2020 06:18 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nt Ch 2 Hutcheson's Big Walnut Creek Boone.

Old Post 04-06-2020 06:53 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Absolutely none.... But I have only hunted with my own in years.....lol

Old Post 04-06-2020 10:15 PM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Mrs tar thinks I am a dandy !!

Tar

Old Post 04-06-2020 10:32 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

You are a DANDY! LOL. Dave

Old Post 04-06-2020 10:44 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

They used to say ole so and so was a stem winder. I hadn't heard that in years don't know if that's a not s thing anymore or they don't make stem winders anymore.

Old Post 04-08-2020 12:41 AM
Clovis A Nailor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis A Nailor Click here to Send Clovis A Nailor a Private Message Click Here to Email Clovis A Nailor Find more posts by Clovis A Nailor Add Clovis A Nailor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

A stem winder was a dog that got gone and treed close up or a mile away...I never asked the definition but that was my interpretation of it...

Old Post 04-08-2020 03:26 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

A stem winder was a dog that got gone and treed close up or a mile away...I never asked the definition but that was my interpretation of it...

Old Post 04-08-2020 03:26 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Not sure if you're wanting to know male dogs or females?

Spoor's Little Dale : Good mouth, hustles around, runs tracks, trees them at 5ft or 3 miles, the type that can tree 3 coons in 20 minutes of hunt time, trees layups. I believe he took 11th place at the chck little world hunt last spring as a 15 month old pup. And I know he's been on a roll up here for cast wins.

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 04-09-2020 01:35 AM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

I don't know the true definition of stem winder but when it was said to me I took it as someone was packing some serious heat

Old Post 04-09-2020 03:55 AM
Clovis A Nailor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis A Nailor Click here to Send Clovis A Nailor a Private Message Click Here to Email Clovis A Nailor Find more posts by Clovis A Nailor Add Clovis A Nailor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

I do know every time I heard it the enthusiasm and volume always went up when stem winder came out usually some eye bulging and alot times they took their hat off to say it. It was said to impress.

Old Post 04-09-2020 04:30 AM
Cyoung
UKC Forum Member

Dog that Chad Ballard owns coonvally black Jack

Piney Creek Kennel
Pkc ch Grnitch Pr Hardtime Sue
(2018 St Jude 2nd over all hunt winner
High scoring grand nite Friday night
2018 Tennessee state hunt 2nd over all opposite sex winner high scoring grand night Friday night)
2020 Winter Classic overall winner.2nd Friday night 5th Saturday night.

Old Post 04-09-2020 04:23 PM
Cyoung is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cyoung Click here to Send Cyoung a Private Message Click Here to Email Cyoung Find more posts by Cyoung Add Cyoung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

The most complete hound I've seen in the last 20 years Is PKC CH GRNTCH DAVIS ROSEDALE PHROGGER . He won all of his NT Ch wins after the first of the year, all with stiff competition . Can tree any kind of coon in any weather conditions.
I've been with this outfit at least 15 nights never walked to a tree that I didn't see a Coon in ,from the heat of August through January.

He is also reproducing he has 3 pups on the ground (AI) around 9 months old , I know one has treed well over 100 coons.

I will be breeding my Hardtime Crow female to him when she comes in heat (AI).

He is a track driving , classy tree dog with the mouth to cover the distance.

He can tree them in thick or thin Coon.

Don't take my word for it, Burchell or Eric will take you hunting with him.

Forgot to mention , he is not two years old yet.

Old Post 04-09-2020 07:07 PM
ScottCK 6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottCK 6 Click here to Send ScottCK 6 a Private Message Click Here to Email ScottCK 6 Find more posts by ScottCK 6 Add ScottCK 6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane smith
UKC Forum Member

Wild Bill

Here is the definition of Coon dog

Grand Nite Ch. P.K.C. Ch Oak Run Shine

Grand Nite Ch P.K.C. Platinum Ch Wild Bill

Bills Wild Bear

Duel Stack Mack

NT. CH The Wild Bill Show

Minklers Kansas Thunder semen

Old Post 04-10-2020 02:16 AM
shane smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane smith Click here to Send shane smith a Private Message Click Here to Email shane smith Find more posts by shane smith Add shane smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Josh Howard's Train dog. The whole litter made top competition and great pleasure dogs. I forgot they are great reproducers as well. Male and females.

Old Post 04-10-2020 02:27 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

GrChNtCh T&R’s Homemade Trouble.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 04-10-2020 10:17 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

Roy. I got litter mate female to your dog she is the best handling dog I ever had. I bred back to a Bonecollector dog but she developed mastitis and lost all her pups last week.

Old Post 04-10-2020 11:26 PM
Rick St.Clair
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ScottCK 6
The most complete hound I've seen in the last 20 years Is PKC CH GRNTCH DAVIS ROSEDALE PHROGGER . He won all of his NT Ch wins after the first of the year, all with stiff competition . Can tree any kind of coon in any weather conditions.
I've been with this outfit at least 15 nights never walked to a tree that I didn't see a Coon in ,from the heat of August through January.

He is also reproducing he has 3 pups on the ground (AI) around 9 months old , I know one has treed well over 100 coons.

I will be breeding my Hardtime Crow female to him when she comes in heat (AI).

He is a track driving , classy tree dog with the mouth to cover the distance.

He can tree them in thick or thin Coon.

Don't take my word for it, Burchell or Eric will take you hunting with him.

Forgot to mention , he is not two years old yet.

Definitely not hunted with him as much as you have. Have heard a bunch of good things about ole Phrogger and unfortunately I got to see him in action about a month ago and he flat beat the wheels off from us. All around above average coon dog. Did it right and quickly!

Old Post 04-11-2020 03:03 AM
Rick St.Clair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick St.Clair Click here to Send Rick St.Clair a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick St.Clair Find more posts by Rick St.Clair Add Rick St.Clair to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ashley Pratt
UKC Forum Member

What’s the Phrogger dog out of?

Old Post 04-11-2020 03:53 AM
Ashley Pratt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ashley Pratt Click here to Send Ashley Pratt a Private Message Click Here to Email Ashley Pratt Find more posts by Ashley Pratt Add Ashley Pratt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ashley Pratt
What’s the Phrogger dog out of?

Wipeout Spinal Tap x Rosedale Phlare

Phlare is off of Akers little Joe and Phyling Dog ( I think )

If it's not Phyling dog it is one of Fred Bodenburgs reproducing females.

Old Post 04-11-2020 05:22 AM
ScottCK 6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottCK 6 Click here to Send ScottCK 6 a Private Message Click Here to Email ScottCK 6 Find more posts by ScottCK 6 Add ScottCK 6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

I’ve hunted with Phrogger several nights also, my buddy had him over here hunting him for Burchel when he was younger and he treed them like popcorn. One night we thought they wasn’t moving . . . Until we turned him loose lol.

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 04-11-2020 09:11 AM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duane Kehres
UKC Forum Member

Scott you are correct o his breeding. Tho I have not had the opportunity to hunt with Phrogger I have hunt with the Pharmer pup Burchel owns one night this fall. I believe he was coming 7 months old and to say the least I was impressed! I have been lucky enough to call Mr. Bodenburg and Mr. Davis my friends for over 30 years. These 2 men are stand up, straight up men that are truly a asset to the sport of coonhunting! Burchel and I have been fortunate to walk in the shadows of Mr Bodenburg and learn a few things from him about his breeding program!I am truly grateful for our friendships and wish both of my friends continued success on there journey in life. Duane

Old Post 04-11-2020 01:49 PM
Duane Kehres is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duane Kehres Click here to Send Duane Kehres a Private Message Click Here to Email Duane Kehres Find more posts by Duane Kehres Add Duane Kehres to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ashley Pratt
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys

Old Post 04-11-2020 05:38 PM
Ashley Pratt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ashley Pratt Click here to Send Ashley Pratt a Private Message Click Here to Email Ashley Pratt Find more posts by Ashley Pratt Add Ashley Pratt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote