UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Government Bailout
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Re: JAH

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
You are the first person to pick up on the fact that the government is writing checks that just puts them deeper in debt. We should have to have s balanced budget, can't spend more than you take in, no our government just extents the debt ceiling to fund more programs. In truth our government is bankrupt, they owe way more than they are worth. If our government was an individual, they would have no choice but to file bankruptcy. Government has way outspent what they take in for so long, there is NO chance ever of having a balanced budget. Everyone wants a piece of the pie that's free, but no one wants to pay for it.why do you think certain cities and states have filed for bankruptcy, theyowe more than they take in and can not pay the bills. Our government operates just like some kid with a bundle of checks, they just keep writing checks even though they do not have the funds to cover the checks, just going deeper and deeper in debt. Dave

They ain’t no debt they need more money they just print more. They ain’t no telling how much is setting down in Mexico in some cartel safe house that we ain’t never getting back. If they going to waste money waste it on ole tar it will be spent wisely here.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-26-2020 02:32 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Surely you know better, it is absolutely debt,, every year when they set their budget, they have to raise the debt ceiling that Congress sets. We are going deeper and deeper in debt. The good thing for old farts like me and you is we will be long gone, but the debt will remain for many generations to come. At some time the debt will bankrupt them period. This stimulus bill is equal to over half of the total taxes the government will collect this year, do the math. You can eat catfish and more is, you will not starve. Lol. Dave

Old Post 03-26-2020 02:43 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Tar

quote:
Surely you know better, it is absolutely debt,, every year when they set their budget, they have to raise the debt ceiling that Congress sets. We are going deeper and deeper in debt. The good thing for old farts like me and you is we will be long gone, but the debt will remain for many generations to come. At some time the debt will bankrupt them period. This stimulus bill is equal to over half of the total taxes the government will collect this year, do the math. You can eat catfish and more is, you will not starve. Lol. Dave

Dave we don’t even live in their world. That witch pelosi worth 271 million she don’t care if we eat or not. They are not even concerned about if they loose a million dollars. You think ole Bloomberg didn’t write that 500 million he spent on his campaign off his taxes ? They are going to keep throwing money away so they may as well throw it my way. Ain’t my job to fix their screw ups.

They eat them $1,000 a plate spaghetti charity lunches every day so they ain’t so ashamed of their self’s for the crap they have done.

Tar

Old Post 03-26-2020 02:54 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

I do not object to this stimulus bill at all, but I stated the facts and the truth, we are sinking in debt. Yes, I want to see the poor and middle class get the help they need, what really sucks is all the money leaching programs they have attached to this stimulus package. Dave

Old Post 03-26-2020 03:11 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JAH
Banned

If they have this money to pay out.Which anyone with two brain cells knows they don't.Why don't they use it to pay down the debt instead of giving it away? If you lost your job any other time for any other reason.Do you think they would send you a check like they are talking about doing now? Of course they wouldn't we all know that.Just because you or them have checks don't mean you have money.I don't care one way or the other if they send me a check or not.I'm working everyday and will keep on working.My job won't get shut down.My wife is working from home just like 99 percent of the company she works for is.I realize not everyone can say that.But like I said if you lost your job some other time you would get by without a government handout.Why can't people get by now? To many people wanting something for nothing.Plus the stupid government spending money they don't have.Like Dave said our debt will never be paid off.But thats no excuse to go deeper in debt

Old Post 03-26-2020 03:12 AM
JAH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAH Click here to Send JAH a Private Message Click Here to Email JAH Find more posts by JAH Add JAH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

You don’t think they take our money and invest it in the stock market at peak times they got money running out their ears.

All those people that spent all their food stamp money on toilet paper need some money lol.

Tar

Old Post 03-26-2020 03:27 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Every politician in Washington is way better off financially than 70% of the American people, all they do is fatten the pockets and dole out carrots to all of the donkeys pulling the wagons. Not replying on government handouts is the best way for folks to express their freedom, depending on the government to survive is slavery. Nuff said! Dave

Old Post 03-26-2020 04:41 AM
yadkintar
Banned

You got billions of $$$$$ worth of equipment on the moon and Mars .............. they ain’t nothing up there !

Tar

Old Post 03-26-2020 12:13 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Rumor has it that Nancy is arranging to send Mr. Lambert to Mars just to guard all that equipment, she is letting him take his Red bones with him. Lol. Dave

Old Post 03-26-2020 08:06 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Update

Richard told Nancy, shucks there ain't no coons on Mars for my red bones to tree, and Nancy told Richard he should be used to treeing no coons. Richard Saud well you can't argue with that logic, when do I have to go? Nancy told him the sooner the better! Now I have always heard about the man in the moon, but Mars is a different story, hope old Richard likes it up there. Allen said he would like to send Tar with him, they are considering this proposal as I type, sure would hate to loose old Tar and Richard both, will have to see how this plays out. Lol. Dave

Old Post 03-27-2020 03:31 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Update

quote:
Richard told Nancy, shucks there ain't no coons on Mars for my red bones to tree, and Nancy told Richard he should be used to treeing no coons. Richard Saud well you can't argue with that logic, when do I have to go? Nancy told him the sooner the better! Now I have always heard about the man in the moon, but Mars is a different story, hope old Richard likes it up there. Allen said he would like to send Tar with him, they are considering this proposal as I type, sure would hate to loose old Tar and Richard both, will have to see how this plays out. Lol. Dave

In the famous words of Richard oh my goodness!
On the bailout.... as of right now unless states can come up with software to adjust unemployment checks to actually what a person makes MANY will receive more being unemployed for up to 4 mo than working by recieving what ever their states unemployment $ are plus the $600 from federal bailout.
The one good thing I see is that AOC's panties are all in a twist because it is deemed to go to citizens none for illegals even if they file tax returns. I'm sure many will receive it through there stolen social security numbers (how it will be paid out) but many will not.
FYI the US does not own the federal reserve that prints all this money it is owned by a handful of banks and their uber wealthy owners we are deeply in debt and someday it will come to bite us quite squarely in the butt!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-27-2020 05:21 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Nightmare

They are trying to get all employees laid off up to a basic level of $1,000/week ($52,000/year equivalent). That's $25.00/hr for a 2080 hr. year. It's based on an estimate of $400/week state unemployment + $600/week federal subsidy. State UC varies.

Most of our employees don't make that much. They will want to be laid off. They'll make more money that way.

So, next week, we've got to tell our employees that we need them to work, even though they could make more by not working. I'm not looking forward to this situation.

Next week is going to be tough!!!

On the flip side, I'd rather give money to working America than Wall Street America. But, I think my work hours are going to go way up. Not thrilled about that!

Old Post 03-27-2020 06:56 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

A buddy of mine has been working the whole time. His employer gave all employees a $1.00/hr raise 2 weeks ago if they would continue to work. Now they are going to get a $1,200 bonus. They are doing great. And that is not to mention that their gas bills have been cut in half.

Old Post 03-27-2020 04:37 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Trump signed the bailout/stimulus bill last night. Steven Mnuchin says that the money will start being deposited directly into our bank accounts starting on April 17. Since I have plenty of dogs and my house is paid for, I guess that I will order my turbocharger next week.

Old Post 03-28-2020 03:21 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

we had a furlough at the company i work for they have 4 warehouse in a 20 mile radius with this going on they gave you the option of working or staying home we went down to about 1/2 all week so thursday they decide to combine all the workers to 1 differnt warehouse on any given day so i tok the furlough but im retire gives me extra spending money but not worth draging something like this home to my wife which has bad health but a bunch of folk's will take advantage of all this

Old Post 03-28-2020 03:40 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

You going to look good in that turbo charged blue truck, wrapped in a toilet paper turban and mask hauling red bones up and down the road, that is if Nancy don't get you first. Lol. Dave

Old Post 03-29-2020 12:29 AM
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

I'm going to need all that check to pay for ss the little Bonecollector puppies that should be born tomorrow.

Old Post 03-29-2020 03:16 AM
Clovis A Nailor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis A Nailor Click here to Send Clovis A Nailor a Private Message Click Here to Email Clovis A Nailor Find more posts by Clovis A Nailor Add Clovis A Nailor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, "The checks are in the mail", according to Secretary Mnuchin. Most will get them by Wednesday.

Old Post 04-13-2020 11:49 PM
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

ONE WORD

INFLATION

Iraq War Vet 03-04, 05-06
RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 04-14-2020 02:30 AM
Nathan Harder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Harder Click here to Send Nathan Harder a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Harder Find more posts by Nathan Harder Add Nathan Harder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Has anyone gotten their check yet? Is everyone checking their bank balance every day? You might be in for a pleasant surprise.

Old Post 04-14-2020 03:45 PM
JAH
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Has anyone gotten their check yet? Is everyone checking their bank balance every day? You might be in for a pleasant surprise.

We got our's yesterday.My wife was checking or doing whatever with the bank account and happened to see it had been deposited

Old Post 04-14-2020 09:11 PM
JAH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAH Click here to Send JAH a Private Message Click Here to Email JAH Find more posts by JAH Add JAH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Have all of the working people gotten their money?

Old Post 04-16-2020 11:05 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

IS ANYONE ON HERE THAT DONT LIKE THE IDEA GOING TO SEND THIERS BACK

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 04-17-2020 03:30 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

How could anyone not like the idea of free money?

Old Post 04-17-2020 03:33 PM
micooner
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
How could anyone not like the idea of free money?
geez richard isn't that socialism ?

Old Post 04-17-2020 03:40 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote