UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (121): « First ... « 82 83 [84] 85 86 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Ephesians 6:12-13

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-27-2020 09:25 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 4:24

"God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-28-2020 08:01 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Mark 9:35

Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said,

“Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-29-2020 05:08 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 86:5

You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-31-2020 03:42 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 59:16

But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

Amen!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-03-2020 02:11 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 18:1-2

I love you, Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-04-2020 05:33 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 33:4-5

For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-05-2020 08:57 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 97:10

Let those who love the Lord hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Trust in HIM.... for he will never forsake YOU!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-07-2020 09:03 PM
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

Brad, thank you for providing us with scripture and daily passages.
The 1st thing I check when I come to this site, is your post.

Thank you for your devotion and I pray God blesses you.

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Old Post 02-10-2020 11:55 PM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Corinthians 13:4-5

Ringtail,
You are most welcome Brother. ! Your reply has provided much needed wind unto the sails of my vessel for CHRIST! Thank you for the prayers.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

I LOVE JESUS CHRIST..... Because HE first loved me!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Last edited by BRAD E. ISAACS on 02-12-2020 at 03:24 PM

Old Post 02-11-2020 05:46 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Corinthians 13: 6-7 NIV

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-12-2020 03:23 PM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Proverbs 18:10

The name of the Lord is a strong tower;the righteous run into it and are safe.

Old Post 02-13-2020 10:34 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Good to hear from you JesseJ!

John 13:34-35

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-14-2020 04:44 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 3:11

For this is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.

Plain and simple.....

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-16-2020 07:02 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 8:35,37

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

There is POWER IN THE BLOOD!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-17-2020 03:12 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 4:11-12

Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

AMEN!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-19-2020 06:10 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Proverbs 17:9

Whoever would foster love covers over an offense, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.

Amen!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-20-2020 03:49 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

JESUS died for YOU and ME......

John 3:16

Thank you God for your only begotten Son!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-22-2020 12:32 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Jeremiah 29:11-13

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-24-2020 09:29 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Mike of Mike Reed's Outdoors has been giving some testimonials and they pretty good if anyone is interested here's a link to his latest

https://youtu.be/rJWSnJ65Kxg

Old Post 02-25-2020 02:10 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 22:37-39

Thanks, sleepy head.

Jesus replied:

“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it:

"Love your neighbor as yourself."

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-25-2020 10:52 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 4:9

This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-27-2020 12:31 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Timothy 1:7

For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-28-2020 03:51 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 120:1

I call on the Lord in my distress, and he answers me.

I personally have called upon the Lord equally in times of distress and times of triumph and I have indeed learned to count burdens or sorrow along the way as true joy for afterwards his blessings will soon be made abundantly known.

Praise Jesus Christ for willingly dying for MY sins while obeying Father GOD!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-01-2020 12:26 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Isaiah 55:8-9

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts"

Thank you LORD for your omnipotence!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 03-03-2020 05:29 PM