UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Yearbook Time is fast Approaching!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

Yearbook Time is fast Approaching!!!

Ok Guys and Gals, your second favorite time of the year other than hunting will be upon us soon. Last year our number of ads were down even though we still had a good yearbook. Our yearbook should be packed ever year. I encourage you all, weather you Competition Hunt, Pleasure Hunt, Show dog or Big Game hunt. Put an ad in the year book. We can all benefit from knowing who has what.

I always hear I'm gonna wait till I get a nice dog. And most are thinking of a competition dog. You don't have to have a title on your dog to advertise it. You may have to "Missing Link" sitting behind your barn. That someone has been looking for.

Also if you have a dog that has won any type of title during this year please submit it in the "Parade of Champions". It's only $5.00. They deserve the recognition. And it you had a dog that past away, submit in the "Past Hounds Section" they deserve the recognition.

Continue to support the Kids that are our fine sport.

And if you've never been to Black and Tan Days make plans to come and bring the family. And if you haven't been to Black and Tan days in a few years come back we miss you. Support the breed and this sport.

Here is all the information you need for submitting your ad. And if you need any help contact me and I will help get you fixed up to send it in to George Estes. And he is chomping at the bit ready to work so lets get him busy.

2016 ABTCHA Yearbook Information
NEW Chairman!!! 2016 ABTCHA Yearbook Information.

The new Chairman/editor of the 2016 ABTCHA Yearbook is George Estes
George Estes
PO Box 415
Vinita, OK 74301
918-857-6709

Please send your yearbook ads to George along with payment.

Member Prices
Full Page Color $175.00/3 photos per ad, $5.00 per extra photo (color ads must be full page ads).
Full page B & W $75.00/3 photos per ad $5.00 per extra photo.
1/2 page B & W $45.00/2 photos per ad $5.00 per extra photo.
1/4 page B & W $30.00/1 photo only

Photos of Hounds past $5.00 each.
Photos of Champions of Champions $5.00 each.

All ads must be received by Jan 31. 2015. So your ads should be mailed early in order for us to get all ads to the publisher on time.

BACK COVER will be put out to bid with a $300.00 minimum bid. Bids must be postmarked by Jan. 31, 2016 with a delivery address to George Estes PO Box 415 Vinita, OK 74301

Comercial Prices
Full page color $200.00/advertiser gets 1 free yearbook with ad.
Full page B & W $150.00/advertiser gets 1 free yearbook with ad.
1/2 page B & W $75.00/advertiser gets 1 free yearbook with ad.
1/4 page B & W $45.00/advertiser gets 1 free yearbook with ad.
Comercial ads need to be received by Jan. 31, 2015.

Send all Payments/ads to:
George Estes
PO Box 415
Vinita, OK 74301
918-857-6709

Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2015 01:43 PM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

btt

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 09-08-2015 02:35 PM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

George Estes is ready and waiting for those ads. This is his first year guys please send those ads in and get him busy.

Also email or snail mail me your Parade of Champions, Grand Champions, Hounds of the past photos.

midnightthunderblackandtans@yahoo.com

Lovis Burns
5706 Chickenfoot Rd.
St. Pauls, NC 28384

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 10-22-2015 07:35 PM
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

Btt

PR. Missouri Hi-Dollar Slowpoke HTX

PR. Missouri Nite Hunt Hitman - R.I.P
08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015
Starved to death by a S.O.B named Austin Tibbits.

American Black and Tan Coon Hounds
----------------------------------------------------------

Nt.Ch. "PR." Wildside's BugEyed Betty (W)

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 10-29-2015 02:35 AM
Slowpoke 2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slowpoke 2012 Click here to Send Slowpoke 2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Slowpoke 2012 Find more posts by Slowpoke 2012 Add Slowpoke 2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

guys and ladies our cool this year is to hit that century mark with adds. So get them in.

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 10-30-2015 02:19 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

Ok guys and gals, I hope you all have got your ads together and sending them in to George! Lets have another great yearbook.

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 01-02-2016 02:01 PM
billy anderson
UKC Forum Member

Lovis what is the cut off date to send them in

home of:

PKC Champion GRANDNITECH GRCH "PR" "Raw Dawgs" Big Black

PKC Champion FIELDCH GRNITECH GRNDWATERCH GRCH "PR" Raw Dawgs Batmans Joker

PKC Champion GRNTCH GRCH SMOKIN MINDY

GRNTCH BLACK RIVER BOOTS
"the good ones dont always start early, but the great ones do"

Old Post 01-08-2016 01:57 PM
billy anderson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billy anderson Click here to Send billy anderson a Private Message Click Here to Email billy anderson Find more posts by billy anderson Add billy anderson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

January 31st

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 01-08-2016 07:19 PM
J I Allen
UKC Forum Member

Lovis, I have a question and you can probably take care of it. I was looking through an old breed album (1982) and noticed it stated " this standard has been in existence for more than 60 years, etc. That was 34 years ago which means these standards have been in existence for more than 94 years. Can we get that statement changed to show we have been following these black & tan standards for close to a 100 years. Thanks.

Old Post 01-14-2016 12:53 AM
J I Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J I Allen Click here to Send J I Allen a Private Message Find more posts by J I Allen Add J I Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black LICK
UKC Forum Member

I think it has been tweaked several times since then. I was also looking at the '83 yearbook and then several years later and the wording changed under the coat standard. What I really enjoyed seeing was the old "SCRAP BOOK" section in the '80's it had candid picks that people just sent in from around the country.....Really nice. K.McKenzie

Old Post 01-14-2016 01:36 AM
Black LICK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black LICK Click here to Send Black LICK a Private Message Find more posts by Black LICK Add Black LICK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J I Allen
UKC Forum Member

Black Lick, they have made a few minor changes in the standard over the years, but it says the same thing as far as we have used these standards for over 60 years. I looked in ever yearbook since 1982 and it makes the same 60 year statement which means we have had these standards for over 94 years. In 1989 they changed the color standard from "no white on feet and tip of tail" to the current "no white elsewhere". In 1999 they added the section concerning a dogs bite and in 2009 they added the disqualifications.

Old Post 01-14-2016 03:53 AM
J I Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J I Allen Click here to Send J I Allen a Private Message Find more posts by J I Allen Add J I Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black LICK
UKC Forum Member

Yep! Your correct! Obviously the "white thing" has been an issue for sometime even back then.....maybe cause it is too vague in the description on the amount on the chest, BUT the feet and tail thing seems to have been nailed down...when it says NO or nothing elsewhere....seems pretty simple to understand that part. I love our Black and Tan breed and hope the white chest issue could be better defined for future reference. K.McKenzie Don't you enjoy looking back at and seeing all those wonderful hounds and people who have made the breed?

Old Post 01-14-2016 02:25 PM
Black LICK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black LICK Click here to Send Black LICK a Private Message Find more posts by Black LICK Add Black LICK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

Last week, ladies and gentlemen. Lets get those yearbook ads in.

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 01-25-2016 05:54 PM
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by J I Allen
Lovis, I have a question and you can probably take care of it. I was looking through an old breed album (1982) and noticed it stated " this standard has been in existence for more than 60 years, etc. That was 34 years ago which means these standards have been in existence for more than 94 years. Can we get that statement changed to show we have been following these black & tan standards for close to a 100 years. Thanks.

I will look into it for you.

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 01-25-2016 05:54 PM