UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > fun black and blue get together.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

fun black and blue get together.

at dark loaded minn, trix, and sky. good buddy brought couple blues buzz and sara. met up with another friend and couple of his friends wanting to hear some music, they had never heard hounds go. had bunch of trees with coon, den with coon, and brush pile. throughout the night all dogs treed own coon with couple times dogs covering and treeing great together and some trees where dogs got together whole race. last run of night was fun had 3 way split tree with dogs in every direction. perfect hunting conditions with much needed rain yesterday then tonight heavy dew and cool plus not a bug chewing on us. first time ive hunted sky with strange dogs, only hunted her solo or with old girls and didnt matter she still did good which was a relief. young dumb dog you never know if will act the same. only took small handful of pics but they turned out good.

minn with a single, broke bracket on my caplite on walk in. buddy found ear of coon when it moved then other guy squalled and we all seen it. i was mad broke light would of never found it. LOL. huge old growth cottonwood. ear and head dead center of pic.

mama dog.

this coon sky and trix were together. sky struck and treed way ahead. other 3 dogs came in.

this was last drop ended with 3 way split tree. black dogs put this one up, trix kept bad track going with the meat. minn even fell out of race for awhile looking for another.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-29-2015 11:00 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

buddies blue female got this one in style.

casualty of the night, crawling through some nasty downers snapped bracket off my caplite. LOL. good thing i through in spare light tonight.

Old Post 08-29-2015 11:02 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a ton of fun! Looks like you will how good customer service is on that light as well.

Old Post 08-29-2015 02:32 PM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Doug A
Sounds like a ton of fun! Looks like you will how good customer service is on that light as well.

superior sam davis lights have best customer service in the business. no worries there doug!

Old Post 08-30-2015 10:54 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Great Pix!

Really awesome! Again... you are the best at finding those hidden critters. SOrry bout your cap light!

HappyHunting, Heather and Bob

Old Post 09-03-2015 02:26 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote