UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > 2nd Annual Track Down Cancer
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

2nd Annual Track Down Cancer (UPDATED 8/30/15)

Hey everyone! We are in the process of getting our cancer hunt on again. Last year we had crumb weather but still managed to raise 1400 dollars to donate to the American Cancer Society while also paying out 650 dollars to our final 4. This does that even count the raffle cash, 4 Dakota cap lights, Black Creek squalls, Garmin shock system, leashes, leads, Taters ear remedy and dog food we gave out.
We are striving to make a difference. This is not just for coon hunters. We have a bbq and bench show as well. I would like to extend an invitation to all. Let's put an end to this dreaded disease that has cause so much pain and hardship in each of our lives.
Please contact me if you have any info on interested sponsors (it is a tax write off) or have any ideas. I'm open to all suggestions.
Trevor Wade 423-435-3229
Email-twade09@gmail.com

Last edited by trevorwade09 on 08-30-2015 at 04:44 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2015 05:17 PM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

Would anyone be interested in donating a breeding to your stud dog for an auction to raise money for the American Cancer Society? I'm really looking into ways to make a difference with this hunt! Anything would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to message me, comment or you can call my number below. Thanks!

Old Post 08-30-2015 04:44 PM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

THIS SATURDAY! Hope some of you all can make it. Its for a great cause and you have a chance to win some good money!

Old Post 09-28-2015 05:08 PM