UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Tug River Jim
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
khissam1
UKC Forum Member

Tug River Jim

Who has hunted with him? What type of dog was he? But more importantly....what traits did he reproduce?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-11-2015 07:36 PM
khissam1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for khissam1 Click here to Send khissam1 a Private Message Click Here to Email khissam1 Find more posts by khissam1 Add khissam1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLM
UKC Forum Member

Have a female out of him. Don't say much on track hard tree dog does run the tree alot. Kennel quite hunts good handles nice average mouth

Old Post 06-18-2015 05:55 AM
CLM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLM Click here to Send CLM a Private Message Find more posts by CLM Add CLM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khissam1
UKC Forum Member

CLM

How's your female bred on the bottom side?

Old Post 06-18-2015 09:41 PM
khissam1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for khissam1 Click here to Send khissam1 a Private Message Click Here to Email khissam1 Find more posts by khissam1 Add khissam1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLM
UKC Forum Member

Nailor

Old Post 06-18-2015 09:46 PM
CLM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLM Click here to Send CLM a Private Message Find more posts by CLM Add CLM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khissam1
UKC Forum Member

CLM

Thanks for the reply. I sent you a pm.

Old Post 06-19-2015 01:13 AM
khissam1
UKC Forum Member

Has anyone else hunted or been around with any dogs directly off of Jim? I know he's been dead for a few years now, but would be interested in finding a direct daughter. Thanks.

Old Post 07-01-2015 11:28 AM
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

got a female off him and my Whitey gyp, she was only hunted in a few hunts and has 4 wins towards Gr.Nt.Ch., she has a big mouth and is independent. Had a male pup out of him that was the easiest pup I ever started. He was a natural.

Nt.Ch. 2010 World Hunt Finalist Tug River Stylish PJ, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Polly, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Cheyenne, Gr.Nt.Ch. Frieds Thunder Crank, Gr.Nt.Ch. Major Dan , Nt.Ch. Lil Red Rat, Stylish Tanks Style

Old Post 07-06-2015 01:28 AM
Cheyenne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cheyenne Click here to Send Cheyenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Cheyenne Find more posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khissam1
UKC Forum Member

Cheyenne

How old is your female? Has she ever been bred? If so, how did they turn out?

Old Post 07-08-2015 12:04 AM
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

she is 8 and never been bred. I have a lot of guys wanting to get a pup out of her whenever I breed her.

Nt.Ch. 2010 World Hunt Finalist Tug River Stylish PJ, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Polly, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Cheyenne, Gr.Nt.Ch. Frieds Thunder Crank, Gr.Nt.Ch. Major Dan , Nt.Ch. Lil Red Rat, Stylish Tanks Style

Old Post 07-09-2015 06:13 PM
Cheyenne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cheyenne Click here to Send Cheyenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Cheyenne Find more posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khissam1
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 08-05-2015 12:51 AM
hntwitcurs
UKC Forum Member

Jim was located rather close to me so I have gotten the chance to hunt with a few of his offspring and what I seen were tight built, good mouths, decent track dogs, pretty independent tree dogs. one was a rough sob but was hard to catch doing it. I wouldn't have a problem hunting a pup out of jim.

(pch big money x sch lil bit)

also future home to a bluetick that is going to hurt people's feelings just as soon as I find it!!!

Old Post 08-07-2015 04:01 AM
hntwitcurs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hntwitcurs Click here to Send hntwitcurs a Private Message Click Here to Email hntwitcurs Find more posts by hntwitcurs Add hntwitcurs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pettet
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted with 3 different dogs out of Jim. They were all accurate and naturally independent. My buddy bred his Jim female to flat run Pete he has one female left.

Old Post 08-07-2015 01:00 PM
pettet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pettet Click here to Send pettet a Private Message Click Here to Email pettet Find more posts by pettet Add pettet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pettet
UKC Forum Member

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928424115

Old Post 08-07-2015 01:01 PM
pettet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pettet Click here to Send pettet a Private Message Click Here to Email pettet Find more posts by pettet Add pettet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khissam1
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the replys. I had seen those pups earlier. Good looking pups too!!

Old Post 08-11-2015 12:09 AM
pratcliff
UKC Forum Member

I've got a daughter out of Jim. Real good track dog not the hardest teeing dog but you can tell she's treed. Pretty accurate and very well mannerd around the house.

Old Post 08-28-2015 01:10 PM
pratcliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pratcliff Click here to Send pratcliff a Private Message Find more posts by pratcliff Add pratcliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote