UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Need to get ahold of Randy Ficken
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MyrandaMiller
New UKC Forum Member

Post Need to get ahold of Randy Ficken

Hello fellow Redbone owners!

My name is Myranda, and last July I bought one of Randy Ficken's pups off of Marissa at Grandriver Redbones. She's from his Jenneweins Heads Creek Moonshine x Ficken's Lockdown Lilly litter, born April 12.

I'm attempting to dual-register her with the AKC (she's already UKC registered) but I don't have Randy Ficken's contact information. I've done searches here and I've tried messaging him on the email address I found and here on the forums, but his email address I found is no longer available and his inbox here on the forums is full.

I'm trying to get ahold of him to let him know my little red girl has been an absolute dream, and to get her set for some titles. If anyone has a way to get ahold of him, that would be amazing!

Thanks in advance!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-29-2019 04:10 PM
MyrandaMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MyrandaMiller Click here to Send MyrandaMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email MyrandaMiller Find more posts by MyrandaMiller Add MyrandaMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Ficken
UKC Forum Member

314-805-1904
Fickenrandy@gmail.com

Old Post 07-30-2019 08:31 PM
Randy Ficken is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Ficken Click here to Send Randy Ficken a Private Message Find more posts by Randy Ficken Add Randy Ficken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What a good guy.

Old Post 07-30-2019 11:47 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote