UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Top prospects out of L's Wendy
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Another cookie cutter, Rocky x Wendy. I wonder where that tree style comes from? Rabble, Sally, Little Zack. It comes from way on back there.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-19-2018 at 02:56 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2018 02:50 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, a 13 mos old Buck x Wendy puppy got a 3rd place UKC win in his first comp hunt.

Old Post 12-22-2018 05:15 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

L's Crosscountry Trump

Two for two tonight, DEEP AND LONEY!

Old Post 12-26-2018 05:55 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Look at what I found...

Old Post 01-01-2019 03:02 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Another 13 mos old cookie cutter, The Missouri Diamond...

Old Post 01-02-2019 04:44 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

L's Bella tonight.....

Old Post 01-04-2019 03:29 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Another Buck x Wendy pup from Ohio....

Old Post 01-30-2019 01:50 AM
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Buck x Wendy

The Queen of Diamonds got it done again tonight. Tonight she finally gave the big locate I've been waiting to hear! Looking forward to see what she can do this year!

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Old Post 02-05-2019 06:07 AM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Maybe the Buck x Wendy litter will be the best one. There is a Buck x Wendy pup entered in the Winter Classic. Diamond last night....

Old Post 02-05-2019 02:19 PM
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Diamond is putting it together and looking pretty good. Quick to get struck and likes to have the meat!

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Old Post 03-07-2019 01:05 PM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Excellant, Rocky x Wendy female that I have been hunting some looked pretty good Mon night. Jason Guilliams is using his Buck x Wendy female as his pup trainer to get his Roc x Willow pup started. This should be an exciting summer.

Old Post 03-07-2019 01:17 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, is it summer already? A Buck x Wendy pup has 2 UKC cast wins now.

Old Post 03-26-2019 08:56 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Whiskey has 3 CW's now, Kyle's Diamond is looking good, Bucky down in Ms is looking good and has a CW, there is a male in Pa that is ready to go to town and here is Jason's....

Old Post 04-11-2019 03:47 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The Buck x Wendy pups are 18 mos old now. Too Much Buck won a little PKC money last week.

Old Post 05-01-2019 12:49 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is Josie, a Buck x Wendy pup getting ready for American Redbone Days....

Old Post 05-17-2019 05:12 AM
Guy lucking
UKC Forum Member

Very nice buck was one of the studs I had picked out looks like I missed out. Nice bunch of dog there guys keep up the good work I will be watching.

Old Post 05-17-2019 02:22 PM
Guy lucking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Guy lucking Click here to Send Guy lucking a Private Message Click Here to Email Guy lucking Find more posts by Guy lucking Add Guy lucking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh My Goodness, they look purty too....

Old Post 05-19-2019 01:27 PM
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

Effort

It's good to see the time and effort that you have put into the redbone breed is paying off. I don't think people realize how much time, money and thought goes into making good crosses that not only can tree coon but can compete at a high level. There are a lot of dogs that can tree coon but can't compete. I hope it all pays off for you and everyone else promoting one of the pups you put so much time into. Keep it up.

Old Post 05-19-2019 03:18 PM
Crazy Luke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Luke Click here to Send Crazy Luke a Private Message Click Here to Email Crazy Luke Find more posts by Crazy Luke Add Crazy Luke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mark, but everyone else is putting their time and money into them now....

Who all is bringing their Wendy offspring to American Redbone Days this year? I have heard from some but a lot have been strangely silent. These I have heard from...

Trump... Rocky x Wendy
Josie......Buck x Wendy
Wade......Ranger x Wendy
Bella.......Jim x Wilma
Red.........Jim x Wilma

Old Post 05-20-2019 10:32 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, only 5? Maybe some are wanting to keep their pup a secret. I am real proud of mine, most nights that is. I wasn't too proud last night.

Old Post 05-23-2019 01:05 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I see a new name in the $KC Redbone Breed Standings... Too Much Buck... owned by Clark Mcelhaney. I wonder where he came from?

Old Post 06-04-2019 03:44 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Bella is out of action for American Days but may be back for National Days. One of Wendy's top offspring made the trip up to Nevergone this week and one of her grandpups will make the trip next week so her legacy lives on.

Old Post 06-07-2019 07:51 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness....

Old Post 06-15-2019 12:15 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-16-2019 01:22 AM
spencer smith
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations!!

Old Post 06-16-2019 06:58 AM
spencer smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spencer smith Click here to Send spencer smith a Private Message Click Here to Email spencer smith Find more posts by spencer smith Add spencer smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote