UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Va Boys Fellowship
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Had a Great Time

Just wanted to say thanks to all who showed up this past weekend. It was a great and fun time to be with everyone. Thanks to Jason for washing dishes all weekend... ; Thanks to Richard for eating all the pie so we wouldn't have to throw any of it away.... ; Thanks to Danny for "keeping it real" and teaching us how to make our dogs obey us simply because they "love" us.....

In all seriousness though, It was a great time and it seemed like everyone else had a great time too, the weather was awesome and there was some coon treed in these old mountains. There were some tall tales being told on the front porch of cabin but that makes life all the better. Plenty of pictures and video were taken so that this moment in history will stand still and the memories can always be close to our hearts.

Thanks to all who brought snacks and goodies and a special thanks to my wife Allison for cooking on Saturday.

Ole Haze.....ready to load up.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Last edited by Pastor Mike on 11-13-2012 at 04:08 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-13-2012 04:03 AM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Va Fellowship hunt

Buck with one of them scrappy Va mountain raccons

Sheba on the wood...out of Haze and Sally owned by King Richard

Bond with Willow and Wilbur

Old Post 11-13-2012 08:43 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Re: Va Boys Fellowship

quote:
Originally posted by jguilliams
Well the fellowship has begun!! Richard and I met up last night and had a good hunt some good dog work and some sorry dog work.
Hope too see a bunch of folks this weekend.

3 Sally Pups gettin it done

Hey "Brother"
Didn't know Hulk Hogan hunted redbones....
Looks like you boys are having a good time out there.

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 11-13-2012 10:34 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Hey a great time sure was good to meet all of yall I am ready to do it again

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 11-14-2012 03:10 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Richard Link says to mail him the papers

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 11-14-2012 03:40 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

When I got ready to leave Sunday morning, I could not find Sheba. I thought that maybe she had slipped her collar and run off. At least I know where she is now. I went hunting tonight but I did not have my pup trainer, Sheba. So I just had to turn my 2 pups loose by themselves. They got treed 7/10's of a mile thru the ridges and it took me 20 min of hard walking to get to them. They hammered away until I got there and actually had a coon treed.

Old Post 11-14-2012 04:05 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

Hey Bond, you have to be careful about the pictures you post. Now I know where you have been hunting. I am going to go back behind and see if I can tree one.
Look at Penny up on that tree! I had a good time hunting her the other night. She is one of my all time favorite hounds. She and I have a few miles logged together.

Old Post 11-14-2012 01:34 PM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jason, you don't think that the "Outlaw" would go back to a spot that you showed him do you? Penney sure looked good on that tree that she made early Sat night. She showed those young dogs how it is supposed to be done.

Old Post 11-14-2012 01:37 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Richard Link says to mail him the papers

quote:
Originally posted by wbond

I see in the Bloodlines that there is a hunt in Pulaski Sat night.

Old Post 11-14-2012 01:41 PM
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Angry Re: Re: Richard Link says to mail him the papers

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I see in the Bloodlines that there is a hunt in Pulaski Sat night.

someone will have to figure out where the enter card is

Old Post 11-14-2012 01:56 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Richard Link says to mail him the papers

quote:
Originally posted by dlinkous
someone will have to figure out where the enter card is

Bubby has it but you can do a "Conditional Entry".

Old Post 11-14-2012 02:21 PM
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

I think there may be a couple of reds there.
Did you get Bear out yet? Or did you just take the pups?

Old Post 11-14-2012 03:37 PM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Hey Bond, you have to be careful about the pictures you post. Now I know where you have been hunting. I am going to go back behind and see if I can tree one.
Look at Penny up on that tree! I had a good time hunting her the other night. She is one of my all time favorite hounds. She and I have a few miles logged together.

Why have you seen that pvc pipe before with the orange ribbon tied on it

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 11-14-2012 06:57 PM
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

The mountains

Boone has really enjoyed being back home to these "easy" Indiana coons. We have treed 3 singles each night in less than 2 hours each time. The next time I come down I gonna have to make him try to find the hard ones first so he and I can be ready and be able to keep with with those mountains dogs . I have been walking thru are woods like its nothing. I come to a big hill last night and looked up at it and said to myself, My light can still see the top of this one and didn't even bother to try to go around it. You all have made me have a different outlook on these Indiana hills . Everyone in the midwest who thinks they have rough country needs to hunt with these fellows for a couple of nights. It will make ya think a little different. It still was a blast no matter how big the hill got .

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Last edited by jkhutch on 11-15-2012 at 02:40 AM

Old Post 11-14-2012 08:56 PM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Did you get Bear out yet?

Since my old dog was stolen up at the Fellowship Hunt, Bear is my new pup trainer. He hammered away for 30 min on one tree before I got there. His voice really carries through the ridges. A guy called me the next day and asked me if I had been hunting the night before. He said that he was hunting in a spot 2 miles from one of mine and he could hear a dog treed. Jared, now you know why I travel around so much. After I am back home for just a couple of nights, I am ready to hit the road again.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 11-15-2012 at 02:38 PM

Old Post 11-15-2012 02:36 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I think there may be a couple of reds there.

Is Pastor Mike going to hunt Frog? Are you going to take Chick? Who is Buck going to hunt?

Old Post 11-15-2012 02:53 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Is Pastor Mike going to hunt Frog? Are you going to take Chick? Who is Buck going to hunt?

Be warned of the MOH he may scratch you if you draw is buddy and you beat him

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 11-15-2012 05:30 PM
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

So what you are saying is that Link will be the MOH and you are in the draw?
Yea, Chick will be there!

Old Post 11-15-2012 06:06 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

no Link may be there with Sheba all I am saying if there is a ? its no use to bring it back me I want be there and you can take that to the bank

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 11-15-2012 06:27 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I have an easy solution to that problem. Just don't take a question back to the MOH.

Old Post 11-16-2012 02:30 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Fellowship Hunt 2012

Look at what I missed.....

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 11-17-2012 02:39 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It looks like somebody worked up a sweat.

Old Post 11-17-2012 03:59 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Richard the natural has Sheba's easy entry card now

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 11-17-2012 09:34 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Wish i would have been keeping up you guys could have come over here and hunted hate i missed it.

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes
'PR' Craigs Creek Soggy Bottom Savage
(Haze x SML PD RIVER Polly)

Old Post 11-20-2012 01:38 PM
Bubby Ponton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubby Ponton Click here to Send Bubby Ponton a Private Message Find more posts by Bubby Ponton Add Bubby Ponton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Had to bring this back up......what a great time.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 08-21-2019 07:29 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote