UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Black and Tan puppies
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JAH
UKC Forum Member

Black and Tan puppies

UKC Registered Black and Tan coon hound puppies.Born July 9th. Hunting homes only.If you are looking for a pet these puppies are not for you.Will have been wormed twice and had first vaccines.300 each,3 males and 1 female left. Located in Stafford,VA.If you need or want me to I'm willing to meet halfway within reason to bring you one of these pups for a additional fee to be determined by how far I have to drive.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2018 04:16 PM
JAH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAH Click here to Send JAH a Private Message Click Here to Email JAH Find more posts by JAH Add JAH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outlaw12
UKC Forum Member

What are your puppies out of?

Old Post 09-17-2018 03:48 PM
Outlaw12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outlaw12 Click here to Send Outlaw12 a Private Message Click Here to Email Outlaw12 Find more posts by Outlaw12 Add Outlaw12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JAH
UKC Forum Member

On the top side a bunch of Breezy Hill dogs along with Dark Hollows Hobo Hoss,Nelsons Northern Rex Hicks Three Time Albert,Hicks Diamond Bill just to name a few.
On the bottom side some Cypress Creek dogs,Smithhurst Okla Preache,Smithhurst Okla Tara to name a couple.I have no clue how to post a picture of the papers or I'd just do it the easy way.

Old Post 09-17-2018 07:45 PM
JAH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAH Click here to Send JAH a Private Message Click Here to Email JAH Find more posts by JAH Add JAH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outlaw12
UKC Forum Member

Is breezy hill steel or sting on paper?

Old Post 09-17-2018 10:09 PM
Outlaw12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outlaw12 Click here to Send Outlaw12 a Private Message Click Here to Email Outlaw12 Find more posts by Outlaw12 Add Outlaw12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JAH
UKC Forum Member

breezy hill stainless steel? yes he is on them and breezy hill sting is on them twice

Old Post 09-17-2018 10:30 PM
Outlaw12
UKC Forum Member

Can you give me a number to call you Thanks

Old Post 09-17-2018 10:45 PM
JAH
UKC Forum Member

sent you a pm

Old Post 09-17-2018 11:17 PM
Outlaw12
UKC Forum Member

What about Westfall Bandit and June?

Old Post 09-19-2018 01:28 AM
JAH
UKC Forum Member

I'm at work right now I'll have to look when I get home this evening. If you want to send me your number and I'll text you a picture of their papers

Old Post 09-19-2018 12:50 PM
Outlaw12
UKC Forum Member

304 359 0588 TThanks

Old Post 09-19-2018 08:54 PM