UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Time For a New Tracker--Opinions
Time for a new system--which one???
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Garmin 26 70.27%
Dogtra Pathfinder 10 27.03%
Lealaps 1 2.70%
Total: 37 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Melody Creek Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Time For a New Tracker--Opinions

I'm sure Garmin will be the favorite, I am just curious by how much. Time to upgrade from my Garmin 320 to a new system. Preferably track and train but doesn't necessarily have to be. I like my Garmin and have friends who really like the Pathfinder. Never seen the Lealaps in person but here they work good as well

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-18-2018 01:54 PM
Melody Creek Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melody Creek Kennels Click here to Send Melody Creek Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Melody Creek Kennels Add Melody Creek Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dale Yates
UKC Forum Member

GARMIN ALPHA WITH T15 COLLAR. ALL CHARGERS $550
270-223-8325

Old Post 09-18-2018 02:34 PM
Dale Yates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dale Yates Click here to Send Dale Yates a Private Message Click Here to Email Dale Yates Find more posts by Dale Yates Add Dale Yates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

I tried the pathfinder. I was not a fan, you have to make sure the batteries are good in 3 devices. I'm bad enough with 2 and I do not like taking a phone in the woods with me. I get wet to much. Nothing was wrong with the system its self I just liked the alpha better, a lot of guys like the pathfinder better.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 09-18-2018 02:48 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote