UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > redstick Ann
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations Sleepy, I've hunted hounds like that.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-08-2016 01:18 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

ANN

Congrats on that win Sleepy!

Old Post 03-08-2016 12:53 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys. Hope that foot heal up soon.

Mr. Tommy I don't no about smoke and ann going to school but I been out of school I no where I was and not on wheels and dogs running in that around a river is bad all alone and going to work the next morning I was glad to find a road that got close to them I cought smoke and ann and came on oout.lol. Jack I appreciate the hunt and holding on to my friends. Lol. I'll be back!!!!

Old Post 03-08-2016 04:35 PM
sleepyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepyblues Click here to Send sleepyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email sleepyblues Find more posts by sleepyblues Add sleepyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

rebelet

Last year I was hunting a nice female off rebel and white grass Sally I put her in one hunt and she did a real good job, but didn't win, and we had a young lady on the cast with her dad guiding the cast. After the hunt they were impressed with rebelet,ask could they buy her took me awhile but I did and was regretting it every since. I have been trying to buy her back for awhile and today it happen she will be back home. Thanks u Tracy for letting me bring her home. And she is the real deal. Just stay tune.

Old Post 03-14-2016 05:39 PM
sleepyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepyblues Click here to Send sleepyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email sleepyblues Find more posts by sleepyblues Add sleepyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Ann & Rebelet

[IMG]http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa369/BigCountry11/NiteCh. %20PR%20Redstick%20Ann%20and%20PR%20Redstick%20Reb
elet.jpg[/IMG]

Beautiful!!!!

Old Post 03-16-2016 10:31 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-16-2016 10:35 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

redstick

Thanks mr. Tommy
This is my nt.ch Ann and rebelet . I sold rebelet last spring. And after a year of trying to buy her back I did and have been hunting her hard and still enjoy both of these hound. I can just about make the first tree together then they r split the rest of the night. These two girls are very accurate treeing coons and no trash problem.
Rebelet is off natural smokey river Rebel/ white grass Sally )( Ann is off Rebel )( I'll Ann of ed,mauney.

Old Post 03-17-2016 11:27 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 04-16-2016 06:16 PM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

2 nice looking females!

Old Post 04-16-2016 08:10 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRP
UKC Forum Member

How's Ann bred? Good looking gal!

Old Post 04-17-2016 12:10 AM
DRP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRP Click here to Send DRP a Private Message Click Here to Email DRP Find more posts by DRP Add DRP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

Sent you a pm mr. Sleepy

Old Post 04-17-2016 12:34 AM
BornAganBeagler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BornAganBeagler Click here to Send BornAganBeagler a Private Message Click Here to Email BornAganBeagler Find more posts by BornAganBeagler Add BornAganBeagler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Ann

Thanks again for the compliments,
Ann is off natural smokey river Rebel / IL Ann ll of ed . mauney Dennis elbrider

Old Post 04-18-2016 05:23 AM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Rebelet

I've been hunting rebelet alone and with a few strange dogs and can't figure out y she having problems moving out with bad tracks, she won't move out if other dogs get it and go somewhere with it, she won't pick up and move out she will take her time and get it on her own,even if I hunt her with Ann she won't go to her right off but eventually she will go to ann if it get good, but if ann trails and don't open on the track much she won't go to her. She won't open on the track until she figure out which way to go, if it don't go far she will just locate and tree hard, with a coon or if I don't find a coon it won't be slick. Hunted her a night this week alone in bad weather, she went out around 220 yards came back not a bark. Move in a 100 put her back out watch her mess around in front of me for awhile left her and went to the truck to get out the rain for 20 min. Came back out and she was still there dog nothing, I broke a stick and used it for a min, cut her out and waited, look at my garmin and she was 350 a long side of a creek, I can tell she was trailing but did not open at this point, at 650yards I got on the bike road around to get closer , I cut my bike off and listen for her she was at 260, about this time my tree switch came on and she came treed at 380 from me, it was in some 15 to 20 year old cut over not to bad that I could ride all the way to her it took a while, black berries all the way there to the tree with a coon. ? Will she get it quicker to move out?

Old Post 04-22-2016 09:03 PM
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

Sleepy thanks for answering my pm a few days ago and thanks for the invite to join your thread on Ann. She sure is a looker and sounds like you have her on the right track. As i stated in the pm i sent you there is something about her that caught my attention and i would love to have a pup off her. I have the fever for a new pup. Coons are getting pretty thick around here and the kids are big enough to get through the woods

Old Post 04-23-2016 07:59 PM
BornAganBeagler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BornAganBeagler Click here to Send BornAganBeagler a Private Message Click Here to Email BornAganBeagler Find more posts by BornAganBeagler Add BornAganBeagler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 04-28-2016 03:31 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Ann

Been down for the last week, rebelet has made me angry and my truck was down also , rebelet just can't put it all together yet to be that independent and can tree a coon anywhere,so now that my truck is back on the road I'm going to be hunting Fly this week, Took ann and my new transmission for a Lil test run sat. And they did a pert good job, I made it there and back no problems with the drive, and ann hunted good enough to get a win. I'm going to be hunting Fly very hard this week to figure out which one I'm going to settle down on.

Old Post 05-10-2016 01:10 AM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 05-18-2016 03:48 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Ann

Redstick Ann was has been breed today.

Old Post 05-28-2016 09:34 PM
farmerblues
UKC Forum Member

What stud did you use?

Old Post 05-28-2016 09:46 PM
farmerblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for farmerblues Click here to Send farmerblues a Private Message Click Here to Email farmerblues Find more posts by farmerblues Add farmerblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Ann

After a long time of wondering about all the different types of stud dogs that is repoduceing good pups I breed ann to the dog I raised and sold at a young age call glass, Glass is of a half brother and sister cross crank and stormy , The breeding on crank goes back to Ed Mauney, Frank Erwing, I hunted with a lot of dogs come from their breeding, I bought Glass from Frank at 8 months old, He was running around his yard at that time he was the last one because of his blue eye, But it didn't take a lot to get him running and treeing, he did it easy and natural, I sold glass to a guy after he bought a female and wasn't happy with it, so to please the guy I gave him glass. I bought him back 3 years later, the guy had his legs amputated and wasn't able to hunt anymore. Glass is a very good looking dog with a loud bawl mouth track and short bawl on tree, . He is my opinion to independent but very accurate on treeing coons,.my Ann female goes back to the same breeding on her bottom side. So it wasn't about convince or saving money, It was about try to get the same traits out of these two .

Old Post 05-29-2016 07:13 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Ann is a First and first type of dog, she is very clean hunting and treeing coons, Ann has back a dog on one pussum on a pleasure hunt since she been with me and other than that no off game at all. Can tree coons other dogs can't bark on running coons or lay ups. And she is still a dog, if coons not moving and it's 80 degree in south Louisiana she my hunt out or hunt until she finds me. I can put her in the truck a haul her anywhere and she goes hunting alone or company. She will open out of a moving dog box or u won't no a dog is in the box. At home I have to go look to see if she is here even if the other one bark she dont. She is off natural smokey river Rebel, I'll Ann 2 which is from Ed Mauney breeding. Ann needs 1 win to be grand and Glass haven't been in any. But he have been in the woods with a lot of grands and shows he is a coon dog . I do believe this will produce what I'm looking for for my type of hunting, a dog that will be able to trail tree coons and be competitive if hunted in the hunts or pleasure hunted. If you have any questions call me, ,2256781247,

Old Post 05-29-2016 07:50 PM
Danny Perez
UKC Forum Member

Crank

Ole Crank, was a dandy get struck, drifting opening here, there, and yonder, come treed like a lion, and have his coon all with a big mouth! Not many out of Crank, would like to see a nice female out of Crank bred to Tuff! If anyone has a good female out of Crank and would be interested in crossing on Tuff, get a hold of me.
Tuffs pedigree is posted on this forum " NiteCh Ballz Rush Creek TUFF Luck"

2018 BBOA DAYS KING OF HUNT
2019 Ashland Spring hunt King of Hunt and show
2020 World Ch Bluetick
2022 PKC bluetick breed championship runner up
GrNtCH (4) GrCH PKC Silver Ch BUFFALO CREEK POP EM UP WOODROW

NiteCh Ch Buffalo Creek Driftwood

Gone but not forgotten and true measuring sticks

GrCh GrNiteCh Gold Ch. 2011 PKC MO.State Ch. Hard Knockin Mister J

GRNiteCh Silver Ch Harry J

BBOA H.O.F.
GrNiteCh Silver Ch. 2006 PKC MO.State Ch. Buffalo Creek to tuf Betty

GrCh GrNiteCh 2002 BBOA days King of Hunt Judges Smokey River Bandit

Old Post 05-30-2016 04:14 PM
Danny Perez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Perez Click here to Send Danny Perez a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Perez Find more posts by Danny Perez Add Danny Perez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Good luck on your cross Sleepy.
Should make some go getters. I have hunted with Ann a few time and she is sure enough a coon dog, super nice female. I only hunted with Glass once, and I can tell you he is deep and alone type of dog. Boys, if yall want a comp dog, you better take notice.

Old Post 05-31-2016 10:23 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks mr. Tommy, Your hunt with glass was a Lil funny by u not not knowing that he will get gone, But he will flat out tree as many as any if u cut him loose, He had to burn off a year of laying around but u can go with him now and he might not end up so far,.It's a few guy's went hunting with him back when I was hunting him last winter brought there best and look at him tree 6 singles on a work night and the next night he treed 4,, His only bad thing I don't like is he would get run over if it's a lot of roads around. I can hunt him in wma all night and look at coons, Me and Toby will be taking a ride to a real nice hunting camp this week, Hopefully they haven't drain those crawfish ponds into the woods yet, but if they drain we may need to bring some needle and thread to sew them up from catching them in the ponds. It's a good ride but u won't be disappointed.

Old Post 06-01-2016 03:00 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Redstick blue frost, is my Lil pup off grntch tangi river Dan and grntch Thor . This pup is going to be a very quick starting pup with a mouth that will be heard until you wake up the next day. Thanks mr. Tate for giving me the first call to buy this pup.
I don't won't to tell u to much yet but I'm waiting for this heat to pass before I do to much put I no she is going to go crazy if I don't turn her lose.

Old Post 06-08-2016 04:19 PM