UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Reinstate Yadkintar poll
Should Yadkintar be reinstated
This poll is closed.
YES 152 64.96%
NO 82 35.04%
Total: 234 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Vic, I was inquiring about that myself cause I think some of that kool aid from time to time might be nice.

All I could come up with is that every now and then he did the Hokey Pokey and Turned Himself Around.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-01-2018 06:43 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

jmo

i usally don't post much on here lately but i have read some of his post i belive it's all in fun he shouldn't be ban

Old Post 04-01-2018 07:13 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
awolf
UKC Forum Member

It's sad when the best post on Ukc is about banning Tar!

Old Post 04-01-2018 07:42 PM
awolf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for awolf Click here to Send awolf a Private Message Find more posts by awolf Add awolf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

It's interesting though that several of these people talk out of both their faces.

Old Post 04-01-2018 08:12 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JAH
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
It's interesting though that several of these people talk out of both their faces.

Funny you said that.I was thinking the same thing as I read the post on this thread.I can think of some who talked to him like crap at times.Now they act like they are the best of friends.

Old Post 04-01-2018 08:21 PM
JAH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAH Click here to Send JAH a Private Message Click Here to Email JAH Find more posts by JAH Add JAH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Yakinriver

Funny that you should say that, Tar had a way of making people do that! With Tar, you sometimes felt one way and other times another way! Myself, I really enjoyed challenging some of his opinions [ in a thoughtful way] made for some interesting debates[imo]. I sure miss him, he has a way of endearing himself. Tar was from the school of hard knocks, definitely not polished, but a true coonhunter. Dave

Old Post 04-01-2018 08:31 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:

After i got home from the hospital tar would call or I would call him and we would decide on what to argue about just to pull other people in so they could pick sides LOL, most times it was rattler versus Lipper or Lipper versus UKC, and by the way Team Tar was my idea, told him to be a Team Player go along with everyone But that Never happened LOL.

Mr Tim.

Old Post 04-01-2018 09:04 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Tim you two kept this forum interesting. It was easy to see you two kept poking each other. You know who I was referring to.

Old Post 04-01-2018 09:09 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

I've gotta defend Tar. After what he did last night and had 6 dogs on the bench and one nt.ch. and two registered dogs and stayed until the end. Fixing sandwiches before the hunt and breakfast after the hunt. If all clubs put forth that much effort we would have better turnouts.
Tar some of us appreciate your effort.

Old Post 04-01-2018 09:19 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Tim you two kept this forum interesting. It was easy to see you two kept poking each other. You know who I was referring to.

Jack I quoted the wrong quote, my eyes ain’t as good as they ounce was.

Mr Tim.

Old Post 04-01-2018 09:28 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greg Coots
UKC Forum Member

quote:

True that.

Old Post 04-02-2018 12:37 AM
Greg Coots is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg Coots Click here to Send Greg Coots a Private Message Click Here to Email Greg Coots Find more posts by Greg Coots Add Greg Coots to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I think what some might be missing is we could be laughing on the phone in the morning and arguing about Lipper or Thyroid issues on the board in the afternoon. Bring Tar back so I can argue with him. I had to quit mentioning wipeout dogs. That would set him off on a three day tagent.

Old Post 04-02-2018 01:57 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Yadkinriver

Make no mistake, one always know where they stand with me at all times. I am not Tars best friend, we probably won't be eating dinner together, no pretend friendship. I would still want him back on the board , he was entertaining. Maybe you confuse leniency.with double talk, if so, you are barking up the wrong tree. Dave

Old Post 04-02-2018 05:07 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

2 things gotta happen

1. I need to get off of night shift so I don't get bored and keep reading this crap. Robert would call and laugh and say go read it. knowing that someone would get pissed.

2. People need to realize if they let Redtick, Dave Haugh, back after I would say being banned 4-5 times, Robert will be back. I mean heck he has only been banned 2 times, One time over donuts and the second for basically saying UKC was stupid.

As long as Robert can still read this Lipper was the Greatest!!!!

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 04-02-2018 06:58 AM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Re: Yadkinriver

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Make no mistake, one always know where they stand with me at all times. I am not Tars best friend, we probably won't be eating dinner together, no pretend friendship. I would still want him back on the board , he was entertaining. Maybe you confuse leniency.with double talk, if so, you are barking up the wrong tree. Dave

He still loves ya.

Make Lipper Great Again!
Mr Tim.

Old Post 04-02-2018 11:43 AM
shane_atchison
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I've gotta defend Tar. After what he did last night and had 6 dogs on the bench and one nt.ch. and two registered dogs and stayed until the end. Fixing sandwiches before the hunt and breakfast after the hunt. If all clubs put forth that much effort we would have better turnouts.
Tar some of us appreciate your effort.

He loves the sport and wants his club to succeed and don't mind giving his opinions to a registry that don't seem to care either way anymore. That's commendable..

Old Post 04-02-2018 12:25 PM
shane_atchison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane_atchison Click here to Send shane_atchison a Private Message Click Here to Email shane_atchison Find more posts by shane_atchison Add shane_atchison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

Re: 2 things gotta happen

quote:
Originally posted by MIKE CARDER

2. People need to realize if they let Redtick, Dave Haugh, back after I would say being banned 4-5 times, Robert will be back.

...now that's the truth...old tar aint near as bad as the old dog trader redtick..

Old Post 04-02-2018 12:48 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

when they banned him he called and canceled the rest of his UKC hunts , There are more waiting n line to do the same if tar is not brought back soon , you better call and make up with him UKC! It takes a small man to ban someone but a bigger one to call and straighten out there differences on the phone or in person.

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 04-02-2018 02:48 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wjoey
when they banned him he called and canceled the rest of his UKC hunts , There are more waiting n line to do the same if tar is not brought back soon , you better call and make up with him UKC! It takes a small man to ban someone but a bigger one to call and straighten out there differences on the phone or in person.

Oh my goodness... Is this going to become a "movement"?
.......The Tar's Life Matters Movement........

Old Post 04-02-2018 03:18 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness... Is this going to become a "movement"?
.......The Tar's Life Matters Movement........

Yes sir we gonna lay in the road and stop all the traffic going to UKC clubs, Dave, Richard, Mike and FastEddy will be in front 😳.

Old Post 04-02-2018 03:24 PM
shane_atchison
UKC Forum Member

No more traffic than they got these days, it should only take 1 of ya..

Old Post 04-02-2018 03:38 PM
shane_atchison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane_atchison Click here to Send shane_atchison a Private Message Click Here to Email shane_atchison Find more posts by shane_atchison Add shane_atchison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I went to a hunt at our local UKC club Sat night and they had 46 dogs entered. It also looked like everyone was having a great time. There were 12 casts and I didn't hear any questions, arguements or complaints about cheating. I wonder what was going on? There were 2 guys standing out front with "Reinstate Tar" signs.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-02-2018 at 04:17 PM

Old Post 04-02-2018 03:45 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DMG_3
UKC Forum Member

when they banned him he called and canceled the rest of his UKC hunts , There are more waiting n line to do the same if tar is not brought back soon , you better call and make up with him UKC!

Is this a threat? How much $$ did UKC miss out on? Think i read were he had 2 more hunts....maybe 6 or 8 dogs...if those hunters are interested in UKC hunts, they will find another club.

Old Post 04-02-2018 04:53 PM
DMG_3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DMG_3 Click here to Send DMG_3 a Private Message Find more posts by DMG_3 Add DMG_3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Richard
Is there more to the amount of entries than your telling? There are RQE hunts that are not drawing that amount of entries. Maybe we need to talk to some of the club members to learn something to help with our attendance. JesseJ

Old Post 04-02-2018 04:59 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rooster731
UKC Forum Member

Relay for Life benefit hunt at Decatur i would assume

Old Post 04-02-2018 05:06 PM
rooster731 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rooster731 Click here to Send rooster731 a Private Message Find more posts by rooster731 Add rooster731 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote