UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Reinstate Yadkintar poll
Should Yadkintar be reinstated
This poll is closed.
YES 152 64.96%
NO 82 35.04%
Total: 234 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wjoey
Banned

Reinstate Yadkintar poll

As you may know someone has banned yadkintar vote in this thread to show your support

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2018 12:12 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rip
UKC Forum Member

What was he banned for? LOL

Old Post 03-30-2018 12:23 AM
Rip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rip Click here to Send Rip a Private Message Click Here to Email Rip Visit Rip's homepage! Find more posts by Rip Add Rip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Some of Tars aliases Tarbaby, Team player Tar, toein the line Tar, but this one, thorn in the back side Tar was probably the one that did the damage.

Old Post 03-30-2018 12:34 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Un-ban and while your at it reinstate llyle I would love to read the convervation him and tar could have lol.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-30-2018 12:48 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Ya, bring him back. I argued with him all the time but I never was mad at him. You knew when you had him in an argument because he would just change the subject with some off the wall comment that had nothing to do with the conversation. lol

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 03-30-2018 01:49 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

#free Tar.... Bring back the "voice" aka: Tar-zan.

I don't always agree with everything Robert says on here. But he does have a lot of knowledge that he shares.

He cracks me up when he gets on those honey bun highs.

You can tell he likes to poke & stir the pot.

I believe he sincerely wants to see these hunts be successful & get more youngsters involved. He has some (not all), but some good ideas on how to achieve it.

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Old Post 03-30-2018 02:12 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Michael

I, along with you liked to debate old Tar, and yes, he would change the subject when you got the best of him! He definitely kept the board entertained, you never knew what he was going to post next, I really don't think he did. Lol. Bottom line, I already miss him, Heck I think he had started mellowing out, as he was getting more humble with his posts. If I could, I would bring him back. Dave

Old Post 03-30-2018 02:15 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

poll didnt do the sambo dog much good .lol good luck tar .your post were entertaining and will be missed .

Old Post 03-30-2018 02:21 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Un-ban and while your at it reinstate llyle I would love to read the convervation him and tar could have lol.
Here, Here, My thoughts exactly!!!!!

Old Post 03-30-2018 02:22 AM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

Bring back my HERO!! ..... PLEASE!!!

Old Post 03-30-2018 02:38 AM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
100%hunter
UKC Forum Member

bring him back I like reading his comments and ideas besides he keeps you guys fired up lol. (I see most all the regulars on here wanting tar back except two hummmm wonder why?

Old Post 03-30-2018 03:08 AM
100%hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 100%hunter Click here to Send 100%hunter a Private Message Find more posts by 100%hunter Add 100%hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

lol

quote:
Originally posted by 100%hunter
bring him back I like reading his comments and ideas besides he keeps you guys fired up lol. (I see most all the regulars on here wanting tar back except two hummmm wonder why?

which 2?

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 03-30-2018 03:55 AM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tln70
UKC Forum Member

Wow the rules are the rules, give Sambo the world title back. Rules don't matter. Oh I forgot Sambo's handler and owners aren't in the right click. Lol

Old Post 03-30-2018 04:31 AM
tln70 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tln70 Click here to Send tln70 a Private Message Click Here to Email tln70 Find more posts by tln70 Add tln70 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane_atchison
UKC Forum Member

To many moderators doing to much moderating has ruined many good post on this board. On the plus side it's helped Facebook substantially over the last few years & I have a few shares of stock with them..

Old Post 03-30-2018 12:27 PM
shane_atchison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane_atchison Click here to Send shane_atchison a Private Message Click Here to Email shane_atchison Find more posts by shane_atchison Add shane_atchison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Tar.....

Nope......let him do his Time.....LOL......😊😆
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 03-30-2018 12:47 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness I can't believe that 37 people don't want Tar back. But as someone said, "If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime". Just imagine what Tar will be like when he comes back all rested up and full of ideas to share with us.

Old Post 03-30-2018 02:32 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness I can't believe that 37 people don't want Tar back. But as someone said, "If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime". Just imagine what Tar will be like when he comes back all rested up and full of ideas to share with us.

If someone can show me where he broke the rules I will change my vote to no, I know he hurt a few people’s fillings but that is not against the rules!

Old Post 03-30-2018 02:40 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davtay_jr
UKC Forum Member

Welcome To The Current Generation

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
If someone can show me where he broke the rules I will change my vote to no, I know he hurt a few people’s fillings but that is not against the rules!

Now Tim, you can’t hurt people’s feelings anymore. It makes them feel threatened. I thought this board was somewhat immune to that. Guess not.....

Old Post 03-30-2018 02:48 PM
davtay_jr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davtay_jr Click here to Send davtay_jr a Private Message Click Here to Email davtay_jr Find more posts by davtay_jr Add davtay_jr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

He called one of the moderators a dummy and it hurt the moderators feelings. I think that the straw that broke the camel's back was when he said something about Hobo.

Old Post 03-30-2018 02:48 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

quote:
He called one of the moderators a dummy and it hurt the moderators feelings. I think that the straw that broke the camel's back was when he said something about Hobo.

I VOTED YES !!!!!!!!!!

MR LAMBERT, I REMEMBER THAT DAY. HE WAS ALL JACKED UP ON THEMM HONEY BUNS, THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF HIS ADDICTION.
RELEASE MY FRIEND,, TAR .........

LOL, THANKS, MARTY....................

MARTY VINCENT,, 859/489/1421
259 GLENDALE AVE. LEXINGTON, KY.40511

Old Post 03-30-2018 02:58 PM
Marty Vincent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marty Vincent Click here to Send Marty Vincent a Private Message Visit Marty Vincent's homepage! Find more posts by Marty Vincent Add Marty Vincent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:

I noticed hobo ain’t one of us anymore, but when they get all they can get out of him an spit him out we will take him back in but may need to start a pole first.

Mr Tim

Old Post 03-30-2018 03:00 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I think that Tar bullied Hobo so much that he quit posting. Maybe now that Tar can't comment Hobo will start posting pictures of his dogs again.

Old Post 03-30-2018 03:07 PM
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

Dram, whining. and no clear set of rules. We must be at a night hunt.

Old Post 03-30-2018 04:23 PM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Make this a sanctuary post and let him come back

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 03-30-2018 04:40 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Why would anyone vote to not bring him back? If you don't like his posts, there's a simple solution to that.

Old Post 03-30-2018 05:30 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote