UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Unban yadkintar
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wjoey
Banned

Un ban yadkintar

Un ban yadkintar This is nonsense !!

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Last edited by wjoey on 03-29-2018 at 11:25 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2018 11:20 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog2345
UKC Forum Member

Never met tar in person but what I have read from him he is straight forward and tells good and bad about all not everyone else's his to fill today have thin skin little shoulders and think they should be pamperedtell the truth it might hurt but it will set you free .

Old Post 03-29-2018 11:33 PM
treedog2345 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog2345 Click here to Send treedog2345 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog2345 Add treedog2345 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blacksc1
UKC Forum Member

maybe he can come back on with a new handle such as lipperbeliever Lol. Board may get rather stagnant without him.

#freetar

Old Post 03-29-2018 11:48 PM
blacksc1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blacksc1 Click here to Send blacksc1 a Private Message Click Here to Email blacksc1 Find more posts by blacksc1 Add blacksc1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
100%hunter
UKC Forum Member

bring him back !!!!!!

Old Post 03-30-2018 12:25 AM
100%hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 100%hunter Click here to Send 100%hunter a Private Message Find more posts by 100%hunter Add 100%hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by blacksc1
.........Board may get rather stagnant without him.

#freetar

X2 ..... #freetar

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Old Post 03-30-2018 02:19 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ralph Williams
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by blacksc1
maybe he can come back on with a new handle such as lipperbeliever Lol. Board may get rather stagnant without him.

#freetar

That’s the good thing about UKC a person can have as many names as he wants on here and keep posting unlike $KC where you have to use your real name! LOL

Old Post 03-30-2018 02:49 AM
Ralph Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ralph Williams Click here to Send Ralph Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Ralph Williams Find more posts by Ralph Williams Add Ralph Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Ralph Williams
That’s the good thing about UKC a person can have as many names as he wants on here and keep posting unlike $KC where you have to use your real name! LOL
He will not come back under another name tar plays by the rules put pushes them sometimes

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 03-30-2018 03:32 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

If a new name pops up on here with too many mentions of possums and honey buns, we'll know who it is. I always enjoyed Tar's post. I never took him too serious because he didn't seem to take things very serious. I like his sense of humor.

Old Post 03-30-2018 04:01 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

What in the world did tar do now? kiss a porcupine! LOL

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 03-30-2018 08:29 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Chuck Allen

He was testing the Big Dog and got bit. Lol. Dave

Old Post 03-31-2018 12:56 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Ptmike

Since you are a new member, what makes you think you have the knowledge to make such a statement? No one has to read any post by anybody, just pass up those post you don't want to read. It's all about freedom of choice, read or don't read, it's your choice, you can put people on your ignore list and their post won't even show in your screen. Dave

Old Post 03-31-2018 03:04 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness Mr Richards, doesn't ptmike also have the freedom to post his opinion?

Old Post 03-31-2018 03:29 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Richard Lambert

Yes, he is entitled to his opinion, but was questioning his choice of words for such a new member to be so knowledgeable about the other board members,. Personally, it took me much longer to properly ascertain whose post to read and whose posts to ignore. Maybe, I am not as sharp as some others. Lol. Dave

Old Post 03-31-2018 03:44 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Double post

Ignore

Old Post 03-31-2018 03:44 AM
Ptmike
UKC Forum Member

Let me tell u some thing I am not new to this board or coon hunting .you need ban to u guys made the forms boring. Y'all bunch internet hunters

Old Post 03-31-2018 05:46 AM
Ptmike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ptmike Find more posts by Ptmike Add Ptmike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Ptmike

Welcome aboard, looks like you became a member feb2018, so I guess you aren't new, after all this is March 2018! You can take Tars spot while he is off, kinda like your spunk. Dave

Old Post 03-31-2018 06:05 AM
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Dave do they need a rule for grouchy handlers at the keyboard, or what do we do if they are light broke? LOL

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 03-31-2018 02:01 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

That is better Mr Dave, you are going to need someone to argue with now that Tar is banned. Arguing with yourself is no fun. If you win, you lose.

Old Post 03-31-2018 02:53 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

#FREETAR

ISNT THE SILENCING OF SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE WHAT THEY SAY THE SAME THING THE COMMUNIST AND THE NATZIS WERE ALL ABOUT?? JUST WONDERING....IS THIS SIMPLY A FREEDOM OF SPEECH MATTER OR HAS TAR CONSPIRED TO DO SOMETHING MORE HEINOUS??? JUST WONDERING OUT LOUD

Old Post 03-31-2018 08:37 PM
khester7923 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for khester7923 Click here to Send khester7923 a Private Message Click Here to Email khester7923 Find more posts by khester7923 Add khester7923 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Kheaster it is not exactly that way here. First I voted for TAR to return and I miss him. But with that said this board is paid for UKC and they allow us to have our fun. They share a responsibility with us on what we say. That is why post condemning someone about a shady dog deal is removed. It is not proven and just someones statement on a bad deal. UKC can not be part of that and can be liable for allowing their board to be part of slandering someone. In most cases it is true but UKC cannot take that chance. UKC has slacked off this, but promoting other KC's on a board they pay for is not right. Go to walmart with a sign saying shop at AMAZON and bragging how good AMAZON is and see how long you last there.

If you have something and every action a person makes being part of what you have makes you responsible partly for that action because it is using your outlet to voice it. You would have rules to protect yourself and UKC has rules. I didn't see what happen but UKC deemed that Tar crossed the line on the rules. I don't know if he did or not. At some point UKC might change their mind and I, like many others would welcome Tar back. With or without a honey bun.

Last edited by Bruce m. Conkey on 03-31-2018 at 08:57 PM

Old Post 03-31-2018 08:54 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
Kheaster it is not exactly that way here. First I voted for TAR to return and I miss him. But with that said this board is paid for UKC and they allow us to have our fun. They share a responsibility with us on what we say. That is why post condemning someone about a shady dog deal is removed. It is not proven and just someones statement on a bad deal. UKC can not be part of that and can be liable for allowing their board to be part of slandering someone. In most cases it is true but UKC cannot take that chance. UKC has slacked off this, but promoting other KC's on a board they pay for is not right. Go to walmart with a sign saying shop at AMAZON and bragging how good AMAZON is and see how long you last there.

If you have something and every action a person makes being part of what you have makes you responsible partly for that action because it is using your outlet to voice it. You would have rules to protect yourself and UKC has rules. I didn't see what happen but UKC deemed that Tar crossed the line on the rules. I don't know if he did or not. At some point UKC might change their mind and I, like many others would welcome Tar back. With or without a honey bun.

NOT ONE WORD OF THAT PERTAINS TO TAR! Now with that said, what you just posted should result in a guy down in the swamp to be banned but guess what? He continues to slander good people!

Old Post 03-31-2018 09:16 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I can't speak for what happen to Tar as I don't know. I just wanted to share with khester that UKC shares responsibility in in whats posted and since they pay for whats posted. They have rules and the right to have rules. If you have an issue with someone down in the swamp. I am sure a UKC moderator and yourself should have a chat. They will enlighten you or you can enlighten them. When I saw Tar making threats about future hunts and saying they were the last. I got concerned about his well being on here. What else was said to cause the house of cards to tumble I don't know and its really none of my business. I do think Tar brought experience to this board and the positives of those experiences were good for the board. Then again he had bad days like all of us have.

Old Post 03-31-2018 09:43 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

I don’t have any issues with any one that I know of, I do take the responsibility to check the box that hides my signature along with my Kennel and stud dogs cause it only belongs on the stud page! But that’s just me.

Old Post 03-31-2018 10:00 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Well you have always represented the dogs you have and the breed well. Like I said once. Many years ago we were set up at SETWD's and I sent my Grandson down to the stud barn with the intentions of buying a bean pup. We had talked about getting one for six months. He ran into a buddy mine down there that knew him and talked him into a xxxx pup. I will probably leave this sport one day wishing it was a bean pup he purchased.

One of the better dogs and perhaps the favorite in my heart was Boss. Who was out of Stylish Harry. He sure wasn't the type of dog I see people saying here they have out of Harry. He was clam, peaceful and loyal to me. I think we share respect for the same line of hounds.

My bad if I took what your wrote as having an issue with the guy in the swamp.

Old Post 03-31-2018 10:16 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

No iv just read a few of his post, one thread got deleted because of him this week.
Thanks for the kind words, I think you are one of best and honest dog supply dealers, But sometimes I don’t know where you stand on topics, you seem to always be in the middle of the road and not stand for anything, And there’s nothing worng with that. Have a great day.

Mr Tim.

Old Post 03-31-2018 10:29 PM