UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > 2018 MLB Contest & Conversation
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cliff Thornburg
UKC Forum Member

Todd I hope you aren’t at this game. Looks completely miserable!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-03-2018 08:18 PM
Cliff Thornburg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff Thornburg Click here to Send Cliff Thornburg a Private Message Visit Cliff Thornburg's homepage! Find more posts by Cliff Thornburg Add Cliff Thornburg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Especially miserable for Tiger fans! Geez can't even put 1 run on the board? I'm surprised they are even playing. Cold and drizzly in Kalamazoo today.

Old Post 04-03-2018 08:27 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cliff Thornburg
UKC Forum Member

They said the record coldest game played took in Denver -- Rockies against the Braves. 23 degrees. 8-4 Braves. It was the first of a double header.

Old Post 04-03-2018 08:48 PM
Cliff Thornburg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff Thornburg Click here to Send Cliff Thornburg a Private Message Visit Cliff Thornburg's homepage! Find more posts by Cliff Thornburg Add Cliff Thornburg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Angry

Linkous's favourite all time player Bryce Harper goes yard against the Braves

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-04-2018 02:00 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Tigers have set 2 all-time MLB records in the first week!

One was for the longest season opener in history. 5 1/2 hours.

Next was for the earliest double-header in a season. Games 2,3.

Old Post 04-04-2018 02:32 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Oh my the the Braves win again win the series with the nats

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-04-2018 08:31 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Tigers swept White Sox in Chicago for the first time since 2011.

However, I'm afraid it's going to be a rough four nites in Cleveland. lol

Old Post 04-09-2018 04:24 PM
Cliff Thornburg
UKC Forum Member

Todd they sent my man Mahtook down to the minors! I trust Ron Gardenhire but I do question it considering how early it is and how brutal the weather had been.

Old Post 04-12-2018 05:16 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

With Tigers taking on the Yankees can we expect anther brawl

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-13-2018 06:42 PM
Cliff Thornburg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
JMO:
Tigers are really gonna stink this year!! Traded off or let go of all their good Players to save $$$$ for what?
A group of young overrated Cameron Maybins again?
Bullpen still sucks for the 5th+ year now.
Zimmerman pitches like he don't care.
Miggy 'hits' like he don't care.
Castellanos is Horrible in outfield.
SS cocky with decent glove,can't hit a beach ball of a Card Table.
V Martinez was great in his day....has WTP now,can't even jog 'fast' enough not to get thrown out on a legit base hit to R. field!!

Prob won't waste my time or $$$ to go watch this carnage.

I wish the royals were half as talented on offense as the tigers. This team will have to really improve not to lose more than 100 games.

Old Post 04-15-2018 01:08 PM
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

I know it's early but what happened to the Yankees, Nats, Cubs and Dodgers? Playing 500 ball? Don't like the cold or what? Plenty of time to make up ground but you have to admit the season is off to an interesting start.

Old Post 04-18-2018 05:41 PM
Tyson McComber
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
I know it's early but what happened to the Yankees, Nats, Cubs and Dodgers? Playing 500 ball? Don't like the cold or what? Plenty of time to make up ground but you have to admit the season is off to an interesting start.

Just my opinion, weather has a lot to do with it, had more postponed games this year in the first three weeks since 2007. Hard for teams like my cubbies to get in a rhythm, especially with such a young roster. But watch out boys, they’ll come around. 😀

Old Post 04-20-2018 01:25 AM
Tyson McComber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyson McComber Click here to Send Tyson McComber a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyson McComber Find more posts by Tyson McComber Add Tyson McComber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

One Manager gone already and the Orioles must be terrible

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-20-2018 03:19 PM
Tyson McComber
UKC Forum Member

NL central race is going to be a fun one this year.

Old Post 04-29-2018 04:35 AM
Tyson McComber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyson McComber Click here to Send Tyson McComber a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyson McComber Find more posts by Tyson McComber Add Tyson McComber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Tayron Guerrero threw a pitch at 101.8 mph last night TK could you hit that ?

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-01-2018 06:16 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Game delay

https://www.mlb.com/cut4/deer-cause...ame/c-274952530

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-03-2018 01:51 AM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Great time of day who do you think is leading the National League East

Braves
Braves
Braves
Braves
Braves
Braves
Braves
Braves
Braves
Braves !!!!!

What ya think.skeets

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-03-2018 02:45 AM
skeets
UKC Forum Member

mr bond iam in shock!i think they have one of the best infields in the league and pitcher sean newcomb is going to be a hoss before the seasons over.i celebrated the braves victory tonight by going out treeing 2 huge grinners and a coon,life is good.lol

Old Post 05-03-2018 11:31 AM
skeets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeets Click here to Send skeets a Private Message Click Here to Email skeets Find more posts by skeets Add skeets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by wbond
Tayron Guerrero threw a pitch at 101.8 mph last night TK could you hit that ?

I probably could. Probably doesn't have any life to it. It's not all about the speed. They go out of the yard just as fast.

Old Post 05-03-2018 03:36 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by skeets
mr bond iam in shock!i think they have one of the best infields in the league and pitcher sean newcomb is going to be a hoss before the seasons over.i celebrated the braves victory tonight by going out treeing 2 huge grinners and a coon,life is good.lol

Linkous will proud of.them grinners

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-03-2018 04:27 PM
skeets
UKC Forum Member

mr bond my ugly old cur has done declared war on them grinners,this dog would be right down linkous alley lol.

Old Post 05-04-2018 10:27 AM
skeets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeets Click here to Send skeets a Private Message Click Here to Email skeets Find more posts by skeets Add skeets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by skeets
mr bond my ugly old cur has done declared war on them grinners,this dog would be right down linkous alley lol. [/QUOTE

He loves a good grinner dog

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-04-2018 06:28 PM
skeets
UKC Forum Member

mr bond tell linkous i got just the right grinner dog for him and shes even red ish kinda sorta and when she barks get ready to shake the tree cause she will have the fat.lol

Old Post 05-05-2018 10:41 AM
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC

Looks like all of them but the Dodgers got loose.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 05-15-2018 03:51 AM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

What the heck is going on in the NL East??????

Tigers play great for three games then stink for 5. Two steps forward and three steps back!

Old Post 05-23-2018 02:26 PM