UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > When's TAR get to come back ??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MR.RATMAN
Banned

When's TAR get to come back ??

I know he is missed on here and it would be nice to get some answers on when he can come back. If moderators are going to ban people or delete post it sure would be nice to send an email stating why and for how long. I talked to Robert the other night and he got no feed back on anything, it was nice to actually talk to the legend on the phone the other night he sure has a lot to offer if people listened

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-20-2018 03:32 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

So, has Tarbaby called UKC to say that he would abide by their rules and to ask them when he can be reinstated? Or is he waiting for UKC to call him and beg him to come back?

Old Post 04-20-2018 04:38 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

LOL

I wondered when this post would start.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 04-20-2018 06:24 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

What happens when an unmovable object meets an unstoppable object!

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 04-20-2018 06:46 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

BOOOOOM!!!

Old Post 04-20-2018 07:22 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Bunch of dummies. No, no not UKC. That's what got Tar.

Old Post 04-20-2018 09:19 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Getting Banned

Used to be this guy Named Todd Morgan, he banned me once for mocking Michigan people. They were just easy targets. LOL. Actually I probably deserved it. Then there was J.N., that guys was something else. PM me and I can tell you a real good story on that guy.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 04-20-2018 09:39 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mike Carder

Shame on you for mocking anyone! I hold Tar responsible for you doing that. Lol. Dave

Old Post 04-20-2018 11:39 PM
Dave Richards is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote