UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Plott pups in north central Indiana
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
usmcdjb
New UKC Forum Member

Plott pups in north central Indiana

Have a littler of Plott pups in north central Indiana. Nice active pups. Born on 7/28/2018. 6 males - 5 females. Planning to keep one of the males though.

Got the dam mid 2016. She is pretty timid and shy, though she’s made good progress with us. She is a good looking, well-built dog. She is out of Russell’s Milky Way Riley and Russell’s Milky Way Max.

The sire came from a litter of Chris Miller’s here on the board, early/mid 2017, out of Shepherd’s Batman and Miller’s Pocahontas Monster. From what I’ve heard, all his litter mates are phenomenal hunters.

Sadly, I have not hunted the sire or dam. I received a cancer diagnosis late last year, and am just coming to the end of treatment for it. So hunting last year was limited.

A couple of the pups also have a condition the vet has said is puppy strangles. We continue to treat them. They act like normal pups, but lost some hair. Looks like it’s coming back, but not sure what’s going to come of it.

Registered the litter but haven’t received the paperwork yet. Getting shots next Friday (9/14), and they should be ready to go 9/22 if I’m thinking right.

Just looking for $0 per pup to help with the cost of registration and shots.

Email me at my username AT yahoo if you have any questions

Last edited by usmcdjb on 09-22-2018 at 08:19 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2018 09:32 PM
usmcdjb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usmcdjb Click here to Send usmcdjb a Private Message Click Here to Email usmcdjb Find more posts by usmcdjb Add usmcdjb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
usmcdjb
New UKC Forum Member

Here's a video when I let them out to run around the other day. Treeing their food in the chair!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=...Cf7UFFyOe4051ay

Old Post 09-13-2018 08:43 PM
usmcdjb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usmcdjb Click here to Send usmcdjb a Private Message Click Here to Email usmcdjb Find more posts by usmcdjb Add usmcdjb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Miltons
UKC Forum Member

Great

Pups look Great!!! You've done well for them!!

Old Post 09-14-2018 04:37 PM
Pat Miltons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Miltons Click here to Send Pat Miltons a Private Message Click Here to Email Pat Miltons Find more posts by Pat Miltons Add Pat Miltons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
usmcdjb
New UKC Forum Member

Really would like to find these guys and gals someone who will hunt them.

They've had their first shots and wormed. Got the UKC papers.

No charge for these puppies.

Old Post 09-19-2018 11:29 PM
usmcdjb
New UKC Forum Member

4 males and 1 female left

Old Post 09-22-2018 08:18 PM
TedH71
UKC Forum Member

Wish you weren't too far. I'm in central Kansas.

Old Post 09-29-2018 01:14 AM
TedH71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TedH71 Click here to Send TedH71 a Private Message Click Here to Email TedH71 Find more posts by TedH71 Add TedH71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote