UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Who has the closest stock to Brunswick's Little Man??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Britt Bear Comp
UKC Forum Member

Who has the closest stock to Brunswick's Little Man??

I was curious as to who might have the pups with closest blood to Brunwick's Little Man? Any info appreciated.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-13-2018 09:23 AM
Britt Bear Comp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Britt Bear Comp Click here to Send Britt Bear Comp a Private Message Click Here to Email Britt Bear Comp Find more posts by Britt Bear Comp Add Britt Bear Comp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Closest you will find

GrNtCh Too The Maxx semen pups
Too The Maxx's sure was GrNtCh Timberjack and his dam was a GrNtCh daughter of Littleman.
Closer you find to that blood is going to be the closest thing around anymore.
There was supposed to be frozen semen from Littleman but it's origins were in question by some and it also was no good. So that's off the table.
If you could find some of that crossed to some heavy Fireball stuff then that would be a proven mixture. Outlaw hounds also had some real good luck with it too.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

http://atomicfireballkennels.webs.com/
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=341228
Steve Bell

Old Post 08-30-2018 02:42 AM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Britt Bear Comp
UKC Forum Member

Do you have any of it?

I had some down out of him that I got back a round 2000 from a man named David Duncan Jr. From the Winnabow, NC area. He told me he got his dogs from Mr. Roger Sellers. I have a 2 year old female down out of Timber Chopper blood and I'm wanting to either find a male down out of Brunswicks Little man or whatever is closest to it I can breed to, but will buy a pup if neccessary. Do you personally have any of the dogs you mentioned? If so or if you know anybody that does, please email me at Brittbearcompany@gmail.com thank you for your reply and the info.

Old Post 08-30-2018 03:22 AM
Britt Bear Comp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Britt Bear Comp Click here to Send Britt Bear Comp a Private Message Click Here to Email Britt Bear Comp Find more posts by Britt Bear Comp Add Britt Bear Comp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lucas foster
UKC Forum Member

Look up Shane Maxey on the stud dog page . I think he made the to the Maxx semen cross . Outlaw redbones I think. He’s got lots of posts probably could get his number of there.

pr’ Hooper ridge hangem high huck
ntch. pr’ Kettle hollow Sandy

Old Post 08-30-2018 10:20 AM
lucas foster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lucas foster Click here to Send lucas foster a Private Message Click Here to Email lucas foster Find more posts by lucas foster Add lucas foster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ING 194
UKC Forum Member

I sent ya a pm

Old Post 08-30-2018 06:44 PM
ING 194 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ING 194 Click here to Send ING 194 a Private Message Find more posts by ING 194 Add ING 194 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OldFashRed
UKC Forum Member

Call me 765-860-3151

I have some semen at Nevergone of a double grandson (top/bottom) direct off Littleman

Heavy TC bred.

Male was a coondog

Old Post 09-02-2018 03:24 AM
OldFashRed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OldFashRed Click here to Send OldFashRed a Private Message Click Here to Email OldFashRed Visit OldFashRed's homepage! Find more posts by OldFashRed Add OldFashRed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dennis McCoy
UKC Forum Member

Check with Stacy Parker in Four Oaks, NC. He has some dogs with Littleman bloodlines and kept in contact with Roger Sellers

Old Post 09-03-2018 03:17 AM
Dennis McCoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis McCoy Click here to Send Dennis McCoy a Private Message Click Here to Email Dennis McCoy Find more posts by Dennis McCoy Add Dennis McCoy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Roger Seller past away.

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 09-03-2018 03:40 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Roger Seller past away.

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 09-03-2018 03:40 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hooch
UKC Forum Member

Call Walter Scott , he lives in Laurens S.C. AND HIS NUMBER IS 864-682-5077,, He has some I think as close to Brunswick Little Man as you'll find.

Old Post 09-04-2018 02:26 PM
hooch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hooch Click here to Send hooch a Private Message Click Here to Email hooch Find more posts by hooch Add hooch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Line breeding

The only way someone is going to have little man close enough on the pedigree to mean a thing is through some heavy line breeding long as he has been gone. Heard all kinds of claims but have yet to see a set of papers that was anything worth mentioning outside of Too The Maxx semen pups. Only other one I have ever even heard of that was reputable at all was a great grandsire, great great grandsire hound and that was about 8 years ago. So that means without the Maxx semen there is nothing that is going to have Littleman close enough to mean a thing.
About like all these people that say they have close Timber Chopper bred hounds without frozen semen being used. But when it comes down to it those "Timber Chopper" hounds are 2% Timber Chopper and 98% something else.
I say all this to say let's see the papers.
There will be none.
The only ones you are going to see that are real are the Top The Maxx pups and that was several years ago on them. It's the old kind of semen and is in California. So anyone using it is going to be looking at spending a good amount of cash.
The Outlaw/Moonlight guys were the last ones to use the Maxx semen I know of and they also have the only thing worthy of calling Timber Chopper bred hounds through their use of frozen semen.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

http://atomicfireballkennels.webs.com/
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=341228
Steve Bell

Old Post 09-06-2018 04:17 AM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ING 194
UKC Forum Member

I have a couple of the to the max pups that I'm training that are well worth the time.

Old Post 09-06-2018 06:37 PM
ING 194 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ING 194 Click here to Send ING 194 a Private Message Find more posts by ING 194 Add ING 194 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote