UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Female
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Female

Nt Ch L's Rowdy Rhonda, 2 yrs old, hunts deep by herself, independant, needs no help, here is that needle in the haystack that everyone seems to be looking for and I will sell her. Several have been bugging me to price her so here it is... $10,000... If you want her call or text me at 423-605-3757.

................Gr Nt Banjo III
......Gr Nt Pigeon River Big Red Jim
................Nt Ch Heidi
Rhonda
..................Gr Nt T-Top Haze
.......Gr Nt L's Wendy
..................Gr Nt Willow

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-18-2017 at 02:53 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-18-2017 02:47 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is your chance to own your own "Foundation Female". Just look at that pedigree. How many Top Reproducers do you think are in there? How many big winners? Talk about a whole family of coondogs...

Old Post 12-18-2017 02:52 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

D$&m Richard does she crap gold bars and puke silver. LOL

A screw up on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

GRNITE CH Mosquito Creek Hank 2020 top 100

NITE CH SILVER CH Jersey Girl 2020 Top 100

GRNITE CH SILVER CH. Wipeout Small Pox 2020 Top 100

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.
DUAL GRAND PR ANDREWS MOSQUITO CREEK GO MAN SAM DNA-P

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Look us up on Facebook: Mosquito Creek Redbones

Old Post 12-19-2017 12:13 AM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

No, but she will have golden puppies. Three litters and you will have your money back. $10,000 is cheap. Call Mr Bill Anderson and try to buy her littermate brother from him. Kayleigh Wilson turned down $20,000 for her half brother. Call Don Barnett and ask him how much he wants for his half brother. Call Jason Hopgood and see if you can buy his.
Rhonda is an up on the tree, bark every breath, stylish tree dog.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-19-2017 at 06:27 PM

Old Post 12-19-2017 02:31 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-19-2017 02:33 PM
Lukejr
UKC Forum Member

Female

If she is a needle in a hay stack why aren't you keeping her and taking her to the world hunt .isn't that what we are all trying to do.

Old Post 12-19-2017 05:04 PM
Lukejr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lukejr Click here to Send Lukejr a Private Message Click Here to Email Lukejr Find more posts by Lukejr Add Lukejr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I am too old and cant keep up with her. And I don't really want to sell her. And her mother is a lot easier to hunt.

Old Post 12-19-2017 06:19 PM
Lukejr
UKC Forum Member

Female

Let one of your younger buddies hunt her for you. I know that they would be grateful to hunt her for you.hey by the way enjoy your christmas

Old Post 12-19-2017 07:31 PM
Lukejr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lukejr Click here to Send Lukejr a Private Message Click Here to Email Lukejr Find more posts by Lukejr Add Lukejr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

Just giving you crap Richard. I agree with the other guy have someone hunt her for you.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Old Post 12-19-2017 10:52 PM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jack, I am used to it. When you dish it out like I do you have to be able to take it. But I can't afford a handler and besides I am a hands on kinda guy.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-20-2017 at 12:58 AM

Old Post 12-20-2017 12:44 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Does she ever tree on small trees? Not being smart ,just asking a question.

Old Post 12-20-2017 01:05 AM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I couldn't break her from treeing possums so I just broke her from treeing on small trees.

Old Post 12-20-2017 03:03 AM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

I want to know if you started her by treeing on that teddy bear and also want to know if your wife mixed up your white pills with those little blue pills? Lol

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 12-20-2017 04:50 PM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jack, I got your PM. Yes she would cross nice with Shine but no I won't take $8,000. I am firm on the $10,000.

Old Post 12-20-2017 05:16 PM
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

LMFAO. I must have a ghost in my system sending them outrageous PM'S. I got a heck of a laugh out of it tho.

HOME OF

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

Old Post 12-20-2017 09:08 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

I got to thinking, you’re selling yourself short what that “three litters will pay for her”. With Lambert pricing it would only take 1 litter.

And I’m gonna give ya heck even if she does actually walk on water, fetch the mail AND cook dinner. 😉

Old Post 12-21-2017 02:15 AM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

She can't cook but she did win $72 last week that I used to buy breakfast. Also she can't walk on water but she learned to swim across those bayous in Ark last week. And she better stay away from the mailbox. My only job is walking out to get my check every month.

Old Post 12-21-2017 03:02 AM
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Speaking of $kc

I thought my latest prohound had her listed in the cross-bred section? Must have been a typo.

At current fur prices she would only need to tree 5,556 coon over the course of her life to pay off. Sounds like a bargain to me.

Old Post 12-21-2017 12:37 PM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Stay the course Richard...good ain't cheap and cheap ain't good.

Is she a spring or fall SS pup ?

Old Post 12-21-2017 01:24 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Chris, that just shows how often you look at a prohound and it would take 10,000 Tennessee coons. But she sure isn't a hide dog. Jack, Jacob must have been on your computer. He has hunted with Rhonda's mother. Rhonda has Wendy's nose and Jim's drive.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-21-2017 at 01:53 PM

Old Post 12-21-2017 01:49 PM
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

Ricahard I'm very interested in your female. Since I'm unable to make the trip to pick her up. I will send you a check for $25,000. Cash the check and give the other $15,000 cash to my shipper ( he's very expensive) when he picks her up . Have a good day.

HOME OF

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

Last edited by Jack Bingham on 12-22-2017 at 07:47 PM

Old Post 12-21-2017 10:05 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Chris, check out the new $KC standings on the interweb today. Rhonda is 2nd in the Redbone Breed Standings and 13th overall in the whole state of Tennessee.

Old Post 12-26-2017 02:56 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Rhonda pooped out another lil gold nugget tonight. It was worth $58.

Old Post 12-27-2017 04:08 AM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Re: Speaking of $kc

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Snyder
I thought my latest prohound had her listed in the cross-bred section?.

Oh my goodness, now I KNOW she’s worth $10,000. I’m proud of ya Richard, welcome to the blackest of the black sheep...cross breeds. 😆

Old Post 12-27-2017 05:45 AM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

You wish.... I am a Redbone man.... I guess that y'all don't have interweb service over there in NC. www.prohound.com...races/standings...Breed Races....Redbone....

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-27-2017 at 02:05 PM

Old Post 12-27-2017 01:49 PM