UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Moose x Wendy female
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Moose x Wendy female

Winnie is a 4 yr old female off of Dark timber moose and dark timber Wendy.
She has a big male dog mouth bawl on track chop on tree, stay put pressure tree dog. She can fly on a good track but will grub up a cold track, she takes the first track she comes to. She checks herself before she settles on a tree. She will hunt by herself or with others, not ill in anyway unless something grabs her on the tree. She needs 20 more points to be a ntch. She has a first and placed 6th in the Ga state hunt Friday and placed 4th in a rqe so she is qualified for the zones. All the casts she has won she has been by herself. You never need a leash she has a great handle you can call her off a tree if she's across a river or beaver swamp. She is tone broke and pretty much trash broke. She will bump a opossum every now and then. Now for the bad she does have erilichia and she can't take the heat during the summer. Some nights she will look good for a drop and won't go the next. That's the only reason she is for sale. She hasn't been hunted much the past couple months for this reason. Any questions call (478)747-5300 I'm asking $2000.00 , I will post some pics tonight or tomorrow

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-08-2017 05:21 AM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-08-2017 05:23 AM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Winnie is an absolutely gorgeous dark red female that should produce some awfully nice pups. She just turned 4 yrs old so she can have a bunch of them. If I didn't have her mother and sister Gr Nt Wilma, I would buy her just to raise pups from.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 07-08-2017 at 01:52 PM

Old Post 07-08-2017 01:21 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Linebred T-Top at it's best. Lots of top hounds and reproducers in her pedigree. She could be outcrossed to just about anything.

....................Gr Nt T-Top Rat
.............Gr Nt Rabble Rouser
....................Gr Nt Raven
......Gr Nt Moose
....................Gr Nt Little Zack
.............Gr Nt Long Tall Sally
....................Pr L's Timber Sweetie
Winnie
.....................Gr Nt T-Top Rabble
..............Gr Nt T-Top Haze
.......................Nt Ch Pigeon
........Gr Nt L's Wendy
.......................Gr Nt T-Top Rabble
...............Gr Nt Willow
..............,,........Gr Nt Sally

Old Post 07-08-2017 02:08 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Winnie just went out of heat a couple of months ago. She should come back in heat in about 3 months. She came from a real nice litter that produced 1 Gr Nt and 2 Nt Ch's. 1 more was hit on the road with several wins. 2 were sold to pleasure hunters with several wins. 1 had Lymes at 12 mos old and never recovered.. The other is Winnie who has 2 wins.
Her sire is on the reproducers list. Her mother is the top reproducer of performance point earners. Her grandsire on the top was a top reproducer. Her grandsire on the bottom was a top reproducer. There is no reason that Winnie shouldn't be a top reproducer also. The pups out of her littermate sister Wilma X Jim are doing very well.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 07-11-2017 at 03:20 PM

Old Post 07-11-2017 03:15 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

If she has some more nights like last night she will be staying in Ga.

Old Post 07-11-2017 04:38 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Her mother looked awfully good last night also. Wendy is probably the best most enjoyable female pleasure hound that I have hunted. And I have hunted several. I just love her. Her sire, Moose, was one of the most enjoyable male pleasure hounds that I have hunted. That is one of the reasons that I made that cross.

Old Post 07-11-2017 05:02 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Carried Winnie and three pups Friday night. The pups got on some junk and Winnie slipped off to her self and treed about 400 deep with the meat. Cut her again with the pups and they all treed about 550. She's starting to come back around.

Old Post 08-01-2017 03:49 PM
tnredbones
UKC Forum Member

Winnie

Tried to call no answer do you still have your female home number better at night 615-675-4966

Old Post 08-08-2017 01:22 AM
tnredbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tnredbones Click here to Send tnredbones a Private Message Find more posts by tnredbones Add tnredbones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Yes I still have her we hunted till almost daylight sat morning so I missed your call. I tried to call you back a couple times but it said you weren't accepting phone calls. Call me at your convenience. (478)747-5300

Old Post 08-08-2017 03:03 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

She looked good Sat night, looks like she's starting to get back in the groove. I guess its time to get her ready for the zones.

Old Post 08-21-2017 04:18 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

You still have 4 weeks. Maybe it will cool off soon.

Old Post 08-22-2017 04:03 AM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

I'm not counting on it Richard. She looked good last night, struck quick moved it about 200yds and treed every breath till we got there. Cut her again got struck about 250 worked the track out to 500 then a bunch of yotes came into her and she came back to us. Cut her again she hunted out really well and never said a word for a hour or so, I called her in and called it a night

Old Post 08-23-2017 03:54 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Going to start cooling off here this weekend. Video I got sounded good. I just loved the end when you said "heel" and she shut it off and came right to your side and was ready to go. She sure does mind.

Old Post 08-23-2017 05:25 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

I think that's why pops enjoys her so much, he never has to put a leash on her lol

Old Post 08-23-2017 06:52 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Winnie will be staying in Ga. She is no longer for sale, thanks for all the interest. Mods can delete

Old Post 09-05-2017 02:03 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

How much do you want for Winnie this morning?

Old Post 09-16-2017 03:04 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

I think she wants to stay in Ga

Old Post 09-18-2017 03:34 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

That is a great place for her.

Old Post 09-18-2017 03:57 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

I'm going to put Winnie back up for sale, I have been hunting young dogs and hate to see her just sitting in the pen. She has been hunted once every couple weeks since it has gotten hot. She is a NTCH with 1 win toward grand. Same price $2000 and not a penny less. She is 5 now, her bday is 05/05/13

Last edited by BLAKE WHEELER on 08-02-2018 at 04:40 PM

Old Post 08-01-2018 06:29 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Winnie started bleeding today so she’s in heat.

Old Post 08-05-2018 09:31 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, well bred young titled female in heat all ready to breed for only $2,000? I know what I would do with her.

Old Post 08-06-2018 05:32 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, well bred young titled female in heat all ready to breed for only $2,000? I know what I would do with her.

Ask $1000 per puppy?

Old Post 08-06-2018 06:15 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wingler
Ask $1000 per puppy?

Only for you buddy

Old Post 08-06-2018 07:17 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BLAKE WHEELER
Only for you buddy

I’ve paid more for less ☹️

Old Post 08-06-2018 07:34 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote